Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Marine Engineering or naval architecture or ocean engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Marine Engineering or naval architecture or ocean engineering (1815 Views)

Pls Advise: Architecture Or Civil Engineering / Architecture Or Medicine, Which Should I Consider? Help / Should I Major In Petroleum Engineering Or Chemical Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marine Engineering or naval architecture or ocean engineering by joey4jo: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hello people,
You can call me joey, I am a student in one of the federal universities and about to complete my Bng programme in mech. Engineering. Marine engineering has been a passion of mine for a very long time, the reason why I studied mech was so I could work on ships, that was my taught then though. Anyways, that passion is still there, I have been online and searched for areas where someone like me can specialize in with respect to maritime and marine studies but. Have found it difficult to get any specifics. I have also searched for schools (foreign) and have come up short. I know there are a lot of marine engineers on this forum, both students and practicing engineers. I would appreciate if you guys can shed more light on the areas of specialization and schools you believe offer the courses. This could be from your own personal experience or from people you know who have studied this inspiring discipline.
Please drop a comment, anything can help, you never know.
How ever, which of the courses in the title would you suggest?
Thank you.
Re: Marine Engineering or naval architecture or ocean engineering by joey4jo: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
Where are the marine engineers?
Re: Marine Engineering or naval architecture or ocean engineering by yamakuza: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: Marine Engineering or naval architecture or ocean engineering by joey4jo: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2012
^^^I have been there, doesngive me what I am looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Preferable Studying Biology Edu In The Uni Or SLT In The Poly. / My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job / Lng Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.