Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) (3104 Views)

Official:elneny Signed For Gunners. / Strictly For Gunners; 2007/2008 Squad / Re: For Gunners Only No Uninvited Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2007
abeg leave theo alone, when u go watch the match live and see the excitement he brings when he comes on then u can talk. the boy is only 18, gush. nah wah for some
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by chuckdee4(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2007
So, im not the only one who thinks Theo has been somewhat poor

I think Theo can improve his game, lets not forget his only 18. He may not be gifted with skill but he has pace to burn and if pointed in the right direction, he can use that pace to his and Arsenal's advantage.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 02, 2007
nnenneigbo:

abeg leave theo alone, when u go watch the match live and see the excitement he brings when he comes on then u can talk. the boy is only 18, gush. nah wah for some

yup now we know you go to the Emirates to watch the game "live". But puhlease . . . what excitement/hype does he bring when he comes on that we can't see on the TV? Excitement to the crowd that another 18yr old ENGLISH player can hack it at Arsenal? If the "excitement" cannot be translated to good play on the pitch then its as good as useless.

The boy is only 18 . . . Fabregas is how old? Borjan Krkic is how old? Messi is how old? Puhlease. You can see when a player is not improving and Theo is NOT.
Toni Kroos is about the same age or younger and he is doing far better in Bayern Munich.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by hucarson(m): 1:29am On Dec 02, 2007
Walcott is shit. He is just an average player. How can u explain how a player so over-rated is yet to score a league goal for Arsenal after playing 1000 mins of football?
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 4:26am On Dec 02, 2007
davidylan:

yup now we know you go to the Emirates to watch the game "live". But puhlease . . . what excitement/hype does he bring when he comes on that we can't see on the TV? Excitement to the crowd that another 18yr old ENGLISH player can hack it at Arsenal? If the "excitement" cannot be translated to good play on the pitch then its as good as useless.

The boy is only 18 . . . Fabregas is how old? Borjan Krkic is how old? Messi is how old? Puhlease. You can see when a player is not improving and Theo is NOT.
Toni Kroos is about the same age or younger and he is doing far better in Bayern Munich.

pelease to u, obviously bitter cos u don't get to go. buhahahaha

AW is not stupid he plays him for a reason and he brings something to the team and when he came on against manu, i seem to remember him doing a good job, i've seen him work so hard, his crosses is not the best yet and he can't be compared to fabregas. people mature differentlhy and he didn't bring the hype on himself. he's a gunner and will remain so, love it or lump it. hisses
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 02, 2007
Nnenne longtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
]
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 02, 2007
nnenneigbo:

pelease to u, obviously bitter because u don't get to go. buhahahaha

very childish. You go because you live close by, trying flying to the emirates from across the atlantic every weekend.
Who says those of us who watch it on the screen are not as satisfied?

nnenneigbo:

AW is not stupid he plays him for a reason and he brings something to the team and when he came on against manu, i seem to remember him doing a good job, i've seen him work so hard, his crosses is not the best yet and he can't be compared to fabregas. people mature differentlhy and he didn't bring the hype on himself. he's a gunner and will remain so, love it or lump it. hisses

AW knows what he is doing . . . sure, now is the most inauspicious time to let Theo go. AW will simply get crucified for hating yet another english player. If Aw thought Theo was so good he'd be getting game time to play 4-4-2.

Besides i'm shocked that you actually were at the emirates the day Arsenal played Man U and you totally failed to see that the second goal was Theo's fault!  shocked Evra should never have gotten unto that ball if theo was covering for Sagna. Even an insect could see that after Eboue was replaced by Theo the right wing completely collapsed and Man U piled on all the pressure from there, eventually getting a second goal.

Na wa o, even from Tv sef i analysed the game better than you.

And stop hissing . . . you're behaving like a spoilt kid. Its simply a forum and we are all entitled to air our views. You dont like them say so and stop throwing tantrums or keep quiet.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 4:34am On Dec 02, 2007
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

long time o bu nke nta?

where have u been?
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 4:35am On Dec 02, 2007
davidylan:

very childish. You go because you live close by, trying flying to the emirates from across the atlantic every weekend.
Who says those of us who watch it on the screen are not as satisfied?

AW knows what he is doing . . . sure, now is the most inauspicious time to let Theo go. AW will simply get crucified for hating yet another english player. If Aw thought Theo was so good he'd be getting game time to play 4-4-2.

Besides i'm shocked that you actually were at the emirates the day Arsenal played Manchester United and you totally failed to see that the second goal was Theo's fault! shocked Evra should never have gotten unto that ball if theo was covering for Sagna. Even an insect could see that after Eboue was replaced by Theo the right wing completely collapsed and Manchester United piled on all the pressure from there, eventually getting a second goal.

Na wa o, even from Tv sef i analysed the game better than you.

And stop hissing . . . you're behaving like a spoilt kid. Its simply a forum and we are all entitled to air our views. You don't like them say so and stop throwing tantrums or keep quiet.

complex is worrying you mate.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 4:38am On Dec 02, 2007
if theo was to blame so? even defenders score own goals, so that's ur basis for saying that he should go? well he's going no where

THEOOOOOOOOOOO THEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2007
nnenneigbo:

complex is worrying you mate.

na small pikin dey worry you dear.

nnenneigbo:

if theo was to blame so? even defenders score own goals, so that's your basis for saying that he should go? well he's going no where

If that is the basis then titus Bramble should be sacked this night. Of course not, he's still got a bit of time to develop but while we hope so we should be open to the hard cold fact that he is not as good as we all hoped he would turn out to be. to be frank i'd rather AW kept David Bentley than Theo.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2007
because bentley scored today suddenly his name has popped up. na wah

the boy is 18, henry was older when he came to arsenal and it took twice as long to mature, lay off him jare. i guess u know more than AW. good luck to u

i'm off to bed too late.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2007
nnenneigbo:

because bentley scored today suddenly his name has popped up. na wah

nope. Even without scoring 2 goals today Bentley has always been a better player than Theo. He's about England's best right winger now.

nnenneigbo:

the boy is 18, henry was older when he came to arsenal and it took twice as long to mature, lay off him jare. i guess u know more than AW. good luck to u

i'm off to bed too late.

He is 18, he is 18. Na so we go talk until he is 28. Where is Michael Owen today? He is 18, he is 18.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Vieira(m): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2007
erm, I watch the matches live and yes people chant his name becuase he is a favoured son but more often than not he does not deliver.

He has one good game to 3 shit ones.

Sooner or later the chanting of Theo will stop when people lose patience.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by debosky(m): 5:36am On Dec 02, 2007
while theo has not been our best performer this season, he has had more than a couple of really good games.

He came into the game today at a point where villa was applying all the pressure, and didn't really have a chance to get into the game. In fact, after about the 55th minute, Arsenal did not mount any serious attack on the Villa goal. Walcott did win a freekick for us, and his play is still improving.

Keep in mind this is his first season in the premiership at full fitness, last season he had a shoulder injury, and this season he's not done badly. At 18 he still has a lot of time to improve, not everyone will be a top class performer at 18 like Rooney, Cesc or Ronaldo.

Bentley always better than Theo? I don't think so, Bentley was ok, but even at Arsenal Pennant was better than him. Bentley is improving now, but will still take some time to get into the full England set up.

Give Theo time - his best position is through the middle, he's played more on the wings than in the center this season, so we have yet to see his best.

I do believe he will excel and shine. . .all in good time.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by doyin13(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2007
No doubt he will develop into a good player. but not at Arsenal at least with this cerebral game that the team has adopted.

You will find players on other teams e.g Ronaldo, who are a bit feet-happy, but make up for it with exceptional one on one skills. Walcott unfortunately has not shown me that he has those sort of skills. I do wish the lad well, but he is more Jason Roberts than Thierry Henry in my opinion.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2007
At least a Jason Roberts with pace. I believe Agbonlahor will go the same way. Can run but just about no trickery at all.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2007
@ Debosky, Jermaine Pennant has always been an excellent player, i think he left Arsenal more because of disciplinary problems.
Why he doesnt play for England is beyond me.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by jenni81(f): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2007
davidylan:

@ Debosky, Jermaine Pennant has always been an excellent player, i think he left Arsenal more because of disciplinary problems.
Why he doesnt play for England is beyond me.
He is black simple.
All you Arsenal gays the PL still have 33 games to plays for, Its a long way guys. all the same u are playing well but lipsrsealed
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Grizzly(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2007
i think an Arsenal thread already exists, whats all this nonesense,
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2007
jenni81:

All you Arsenal gays the PL still have 33 games to plays for, Its a long way guys. all the same u are playing well but lipsrsealed
There are 38 games for a team in a season and Arsenal have played 14, so do the calculation yourself.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by tosinadeda: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2007
Grizzly cnt u see dat the existn one is blocked?
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by somze(f): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2007
Arsenal is a lucky team, playing teams when they are weak tongue
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2007
somze:

including an Aston Villa team on a 4 game winning streak?
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by tosinadeda: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2007
Somze u dissapoint me
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by somze(f): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2007
Yes, tongue
In fact, any team you win from now on should be classified as a weak team experiencing difficult times (that excludes Chelsea of course)
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by somze(f): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2007
Tosin
Ah pleaaase, all the weak teams and lucky goals you put up. tongue

Chelsea will end this insanity and restore parity to the table, lets just hope ManU loses grin
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by tosinadeda: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2007
Somze hope u wnt repeat this statement like a chicken,wen chelsea loses 2 us
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by somze(f): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2007
tosinadeda:

Somze hope u wnt repeat this statement like a chicken,when chelsea loses 2 us
HA, so much confidence now that we are without JM . . . how come I never saw such audacity when he was around.

We will WIN you guys.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by tosinadeda: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2007
Hmm somze somze hope the exit of JM wnt b ur excuse 4 chelse being a weak team wen u lose?
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by somze(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2007
Too late to hope for that tongue
I've already written up my post in advance in the event of the . . . lipsrsealed

However, We will WIN!!! cool
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2007
somze:

davidylan:

including an Aston Villa team on a 4 game winning streak?
Hmmm!!! luckily enough they were weak while playing Chelsea, wait! i am mad,  who made that statement   have forgotten Aston Villa beat  Blackburn 4-0 away in the mid-week,  i see a weak team winning 4-0 away 4 days ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Bayern Munich Calls New Signee Sadio Mane ‘slave’, World Reacts. / Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash / Nigeria Premier League Now On Bet9ja (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.