Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) (3105 Views)

Official:elneny Signed For Gunners. / Strictly For Gunners; 2007/2008 Squad / Re: For Gunners Only No Uninvited Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2007
People don't give the respect due to Arsenal, just look at the weekend Games apart from the good displays from the players the products also showed their class. . . . , . . . . . . . . Sebastian Larsson and David Bentley were on fire, Patrice Muamba also won a penalty.
Don't you think arsenal are giving away so much
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2007
Less i forget, may i ask this question; why does Birmigham keep stealing from arsenal's youth system, look at it yourself
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by tosinadeda: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
pity man utd won today,so the gap between us now is just 3points. lets hope newcastles defence is as generous as they av always been on wednesdaygrin,we would surely thank them very much by umping in goals
Gunner007
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Akolawole(m): 2:52am On Dec 04, 2007
folahann:

, Bentley
Don't you think arsenal are giving away so much

SEASONAL RECORD: 2001/02-2005/06
Arsenal: 2001-2002 Played 0 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)
2002-2003 Played 0 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)
2003-2004 Played 1 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)
2004-2005 Played 0 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)

Norwich: 2004-2005 Played 26 Scored 2 goals (Premiership)
(on loan)

Arsenal: 2005-2006 Played 0 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)

Blackburn: 2005-2006 Played 14 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)
(on loan)

If you are in Bentley's shoe, are you going to stay with a club that REFUSED to give you chance?

he is doing very well in Blackburn
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by McOmo(m): 5:56am On Dec 04, 2007
Refused to give him a chance ? Who was he going to bench anyway ? Henry or RVP, Bergs ? and doing well at Blackburn dont yet make him a full Arsenal material, at least Song did well at Charlton !
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by eldee(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2007
i think if he bursted at the right time, he'll have been the next heir to Pires. But did he make the right decision anywayz, I think being a regular at Arsenal is a fast track to the England national team. Patient dogs like Toure and Clichy are now reaping the rewards of waiting.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by HNIC(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2007
Very few players come into the Arsenal set up and start playing straight away,
I still have videos of Henry coming in as a substitute late in the game for the likes of Davor Suker and Bergkamp, Who would believe that its the same Henry that went on to become, perhaps, the best player ever to play in the EPL,
Same for RVPersie who arrived in the summer of 2004 with Superstars like TH14,Bergkamp in front of him, His patience has paid off and all gooners are praying for his quick return to action,
However,the likes of Bentley,Sidwell,etc(typical of many english players) are not prepared to bide their time.They usually believe the hype written about them in the British tabloids as the 'next Beckham','next Scholes', 'next Pele' etc and are ready to jump ship and be playing 1st team football anywhere else.
I believe if Bentley had been a bit more patient, he would be in the 1st 11 now,but he believed a lot of the hype and moved on,
Just my opinion though, not necessarily because I am an Arsenal fan, Lots of examples abound in the other big clubs.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Iman3(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2007
I heard this guy will be joining Gunners for about £5m http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWAKahoyD-E
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by lordimpaq(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2007
what about the flop called jeffers, so much for english players
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2007
Just look at Flamini today, who thought he could fit into the first team? but now he's a regular starter. He fought for a starting place and he got it.
You don't just sit and say you are not given the chance. Flamini decided to stay and fight and he won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash / Nigeria Premier League Now On Bet9ja (snapshot) / Checkout The Highest Paid Players In The Nigerian Football League In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.