Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) (3103 Views)

Official:elneny Signed For Gunners. / Strictly For Gunners; 2007/2008 Squad / Re: For Gunners Only No Uninvited Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by tosinadeda: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2007
So u av plan a and b now abi? That one na ojoro o!
So if u win now u wil say even without JM u beat us
and if u lose u wil say its cos JM has left abi
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2007
Some people still thinks this is just the beginnig of the season, hoping arsenal to drop points very soon. . . . . . . . . the hopes continues till the end of the season
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by somze(f): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2007
folahann:

Some people still thinks this is just the beginnig of the season, hoping arsenal to drop points very soon. . . . . . . . . the hopes continues till the end of the season
And you think Arsenal will win forever?

tosinadeda:

So u av plan a and b now abi? That one na ojoro o!
So if u win now u wil say even without JM u beat us
and if u lose u wil say its because JM has left abi
Thats a pretty harsh way to put it tongue
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2007
@ Somze
You must be working for MTN  because you are manifesting their slogan:  Everywhere You Go
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by mrpataki(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2007
@ Seun,

Please unlock the Arsenal thread.

Gunner Pataki cheesy cheesy
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by tosinadeda: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2007
If him like make him no open am,na him get nairaland.If him like make him lock the whole nairaland
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2007
Why don't you just continue to use this one
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by tosinadeda: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2007
Shld seun hold us to ransom cos he can?
It dsnt make sense to me at all.He shld jst go ahead and lock the whole NL
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by anusule(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2007
abi o
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Cougar: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2007
it makes no sense at all. why lock the arsenal and man u thread?
he can as well lock the whole sports thread to drive his point home that he doesnt want us.
go to sexuality-romance/perverts thread and see what is being allowed to go unnoticed but we cannot discuss sports because it is offensive to some set of people.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2007
that Seun is worse than a dictator, typical i say.

i hope he gags himself one day.
rubbish.

i mean, to lock manu and Arsenal thread. why doesn't someone else create another useful place to chat sef. burn nairaland tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

p.s u can ban me if u want as well. fed up
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by DisGuy: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2007
Na Wa O!

Still top of the league cool

Remember what they were saying at the beginning of the season when Arsene sold Henry cheesy
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2007
bythe grace of God they'll keep on saying that till we win and that still won't shut them up.

at least we're not boring like the blue boys
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by DisGuy: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2007
Actually those batty boys are playing a bit better now, Just imagine when Drogba goes away for the African nations cup they'll be left with Kalou and old boy scheva

in the last game Da Silva would have made a better impact as a second striker/midfielder than Theo, he wasnt really ready for that game just came on because Hleb was injured.

Theo should continue to play in the FA n Carling cup games

Arsene should bid for agbonlahor* and a Good Defender who can play anywhere at the back
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2007
agbonlahor or whater his name is, is good, but trust me, there's a difference with playing for AV and being free and a lot less pressure and playing for a club like Arsenal
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Fimmy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2007
Agbolahor is good but the main threat is Young, the guys is really good
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by DisGuy: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2007
True but he is still 'young'-younger than mikel grin so he can always change his style,
most players that come to arsenal change their style somehow
we will just need more of our players to start heading the ball

Ashley hmm i wonder why arsene didn't go all out for him , he's got a good left foot too
perhaps he crosses the ball too much when he runs out of idea
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Fimmy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2007
he is 21 i think, Mikel too can change.all players can change, RVN has really changes
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by Banderas(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2007
I think Agbolalahan will flourish in a team like Arsenal, with great training, quick passing and much better ball supply from Hleb and Fab. He also packs a hot shot.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by folahann(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2007
As an Arsenal fan, to be honest i was afraid of Aston Villa i thought they were going to beat Arsenal but thank God we won the match
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by HNIC(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2007
Life's funny, Spurs lost yesterday and they are 16th just one point above the drop zone, yet the pundits predicted a few months back, that they will step into the 4th position while we grapple with the likes of Everton,Pompey and Blackburn rovers for UEFA cup places ,
And for the mancs who were asking if we have won a game outside London, hmmmn by my calculation Birmingham is not anywhere near London,
The Gunners keep marching on,
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by chuckdee4(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2007
HNIC:

And for the mancs who were asking if we have won a game outside London, hmmmn by my calculation Birmingham is not anywhere near London,
The Gunners keep marching on,

Abi o, let them find another excuse

As for Agbonlahor, if he was under AW wings he might well be a better player, not relying too much on his pace but also adding skill to his game. If he stays in Villa he may end up like Owen (Using his pace to excess and feeling the effect when he turns 26/27), no doubt he's a super fast player but aside that what else does he have going for him. thats why the likes of Figo, Zidane, Okocha could go on till their mid 30's, skill never fades away like pace does
Not very sure if i would like him at Arsenal but at the moment he sure is better that Walcott but lets give Walcott time and the benefit of the doubt

As for Spurs, i won't bother rubbing salts into their wound, an old Arsenal boy helped us do that yesterday (What a goal, top corner)
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by lordimpaq(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2007
frankly u have to feel sorry for spurs,

what a goal by larsson,

i think the coach should have reverted to his 4-3-3 formation after the equaliser,

when they went a goal down, after the break he reverted to 3-4-3 formation which helped with the goals and the gap the back allowed jerome to score the equaliser,

then robbie keane got sent off (in my opinion it was too harsh)

spurs were unlucky on the nite, if only lennon had been humble enough not to look for a penalty, they should've scored,

poor berbatov, he should have been the premiership's top scorer by now, unlucky guy but spurs would bounce back, i trust them to.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by lordimpaq(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2007
Sam alladyce might be sacked on thursday,

i can see it coming,
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by chuckdee4(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2007
lordimpaq:

Sam alladyce might be sacked on thursday,

i can see it coming,

Lets not get too confident Newcastle have a nack of battling us hard at SJP but if they play the way they have in recent weeks aginst us they will lose badly.
I hope they turn out another woeful performance cos u can guarantee Arsenal will seize the opportunity to thrash them.
Will Hleb be fit for that match?
When is RVP due to return
When will Fab4 return

Notice how we beat a very good side (Aston Villa) without Fabregas and RVP
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by slimgene(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
grin tongue
Arsenal will lose soon.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by lordimpaq(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2007
slimgene:

grin tongue
Arsenal will lose soon.

beef, hot satis beef!!!!
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by holatunjji: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2007
up gunners.nothing do us.all other matches needs no celebration but after trouncing chelski. we will pop champagne.leading the table with 36 matches and an unbeaten record is not easy
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by HNIC(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2007
slimgene:

grin tongue
Arsenal will lose soon.

Prophet,
Try and be specific,
Arsenal will lose soon could be this Wednesday or the first match of next season(I wish for the latter). grin grin grin
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by lordimpaq(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2007
HNIC:

Prophet,
Try and be specific,
Arsenal will lose soon could be this Wednesday or the first match of next season(I wish for the latter). grin grin grin

nice one there,

it may as well as be the last match of next season
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by toba1909(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2007
slimgene:

grin tongue
Arsenal will lose soon.

Na you sabi. Arsenal ain't drop points yet? Or what do you wanna say again? Newcastle match is won already,so say something else. wink wink grin

Gunners progedere.
Re: For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) by lordimpaq(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2007
exactly, we have the dreamt the dream of arsenal beating newcastle black and blue and thus we saw the vision of sam alladyce being sacked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria In U-17 World Cup U-turn / Who Is The All Time African Best Player Amongst These Four Football Legends? / Sports And Development: The Ogun State Model - Tunde Delu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.