Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment (9192 Views)

No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists / NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Afam4eva(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
Isn't it obvious that we have a stup1d and insensitive government. These people are playing chess with the lives of Nigerians and Nigerians are allowing themselves to be puns in this game. Any youth corper that takes the word of this political 1diots should have his/her result withdrawn. Nonsense.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by kiyosaki1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
cold: FG insists on posting corps members to the north

The Federal Government has given the assurance of the safety of all corps members across the country during the mandatory National Youth Corp Service (NYSC).

This was made known on Wednesday at the end of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

This is in reaction to the rejection by some newly posted corps members to some troubled states in the North Eastern region of the country.

Answering questions from state house correspondents after the FEC meeting, the Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku, said the government places premium on safety of corps members, adding that it was the responsibility of the government to ensure they are safe wherever they are deployed.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/04/fec-insists-on-deployment-of-corp-members-to-the-north-assures-their-protection/

GEJ playing politics with human life
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by mike404(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2012
GUYS I'VE BEEN THINKING OF GETTING UNILAG ICE DEGREE (EVENING PROGRAME) FORM FOR MY COUSIN BUH I DON'T REALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROGRAME >>>>> ANY BODY WANNA HELP?

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by DMatrix: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
Their father! Goatluck is so stupid....what a pity. Corpers should go on strike o! GEJ cant even protect pple in Abuja and important places like UN building from attack, na for north e wan come perform..mumu
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Omoteeh: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
After they killed my cousin in 2010 in Jos He was matcheted to death??people forget so easily.... Wonder if any of their children will be posted to those cursed states?...I wonder...why God made me a Nigeria?? So much tragedy around.....I wonder
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Omoteeh: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
After they killed my cousin in 2010 in Jos He was matcheted to death? cry cry cry?people forget so easily.... Wonder if any of their children will be posted to those cursed states?...I wonder...why God made me a Nigerian sad sad sad?? So much tragedy around.....I wonder
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Opoki(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
cold: FG insists on posting corps members to the north

The Federal Government has given the assurance of the safety of all corps members across the country during the mandatory National Youth Corp Service (NYSC).

This was made known on Wednesday at the end of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

This is in reaction to the rejection by some newly posted corps members to some troubled states in the North Eastern region of the country.

Answering questions from state house correspondents after the FEC meeting, the Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku, said the government places premium on safety of corps members, adding that it was the responsibility of the government to ensure they are safe wherever they are deployed.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/04/fec-insists-on-deployment-of-corp-members-to-the-north-assures-their-protection/

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Johndoe100(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
I have been reading your posts and I must say you are intellectually challenged. You seem to lack the ability to reason like someone who has been through the educational process. It may be that you went to one of these "computer colleges" at the corner of your street, but even then bro you daft sha.

Let me help you out. No government can and will tolerate a situation where Government funded and organized activities shun or run from territories under their control, more so when those territories are part of their country. This applies to all ALL governments, you need to start to think like an educated person and less like a bricklayer. However I recognize that I may be expecting to much from you.

afam4eva: Isn't it obvious that we have a stup1d and insensitive government. These people are playing chess with the lives of Nigerians and Nigerians are allowing themselves to be puns in this game. Any youth corper that takes the word of this political 1diots should have his/her result withdrawn. Nonsense.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by pauloman(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=Skills10]United State government warned its citizens about safety in Nigeria.
Nigerian government because of corruption, mediocrity and stupidity insist that youths should be there. I did my NYSC in Kano 2004 and I always slept with an eye open. As a matter of fact, one day on my way to church, I boarded a commercial bus to kano metropolis and put on my NYSC cap. Then one Mallam in the bus looked @ me and put his finger in my eyes. I was shocked, I did not say a word and just prayed to get to my destination safely. So many corpers have been killed in the North. What is wrong with this government. What stupid NYSC certificate. A country that is so porous. Are the people making these decisions aliens? Parents and youths should protest against this decision. If a corper is killed, all you would hear is Allah Kiaye. God gives and takes. [/quote

I hope the so called GEJ supporters are seeing the kind of inhuman and senseless decision their beloved and dear president has made now ! How can a number citizen of the country be sending the our poor corpers to a lion's den and promising them security when he runs away from threats from the so called Boko haram.

At least we can all read what has been said from the post title and this decision is clearly from GEJ's mouth since he is the one chairing that FEC meeting.

I can only but draw the conclusion that the president is clearly insane and very callous for taking such a decision !
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by slickfiz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
One word 2 describe the FG's promise of security to CMs 'bollocks'. They think they are deceiving the ppl of this country. There's no need to waste time on this issue. This isn't the 1st time they've promised & failed to delivered. Just like OBJ said, "they are all Rogues, Thieves & Hooligans". For them, corruption is the order of the day & they are so busy @it that nothing else matters.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by theplanmaker: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2012
Any corper dat agrees 2 serve in d north is on α SUICIDE MISSION
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Ellashow: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2012
GEJ when u d C-in-C feared 4 ur life last year Independence Day celebration despite all d securities ur disposal....U are all JOKERS
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by joelala(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2012
dont wry corpers a committee has been set up in advance to look into why corpers were brutally killed and not protected as we speculated...signed ruben abati.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by meksroland: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2012
But sincerely apart from the threat during the election time, I don't think there has been another threat since then concerning corpers. But I myself won't even think of crossing Lokoja to any part of Boko Boys
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2012
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Tonitelli: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2012
Johndoe100: I have been reading your posts and I must say you are intellectually challenged. You seem to lack the ability to reason like someone who has been through the educational process. It may be that you went to one of these "computer colleges" at the corner of your street, but even then bro you daft sha.

Let me help you out. No government can and will tolerate a situation where Government funded and organized activities shun or run from territories under their control, more so when those territories are part of their country. This applies to all ALL governments, you need to start to think like an educated person and less like a bricklayer. However I recognize that I may be expecting to much from you.

Ahhhh...I was wondering whether u worms would have the courage to come out of the woodwork to defend the govt on this.....I guess I should have known that worms will be worms....at least u have to justify ur place and salary on one of them computers el rufai spoke abt....we understand...
Let ME help u out.......if these areas were under their control as u so state,the chief security officer of the country shouldn't have issues going there, should he?cos only someone thinkin like a bricklayer would not know that this is a pretty effective way of telling people that u are in control and ur govt funded and organized activities can go on as planned...
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by babz574(m): 2:00am On Jul 07, 2012
FG is useless and NYSC are using corps members to play politics. No corper should go to any Northern states to serve, I thank God that am not am among the corpers that are killed in Bauchi and I still keep thanking HIM. My family was not among the family GEJ gave a worthless amount of 5million for each corpers that loss their lives in Bauchi during the post election crisis, what a worthless GEJ.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Yseone(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2012
[i][/i]Oh nw i knw...our Govt is so porous and worn-out....nw lemme ask, if FG insists of postin corps memberz 2d North, wat has SG done abt dia sons n daughterz??....ohhhhi, incase u dnt knw,d so cald NYSC boss is 4rm Abia state,infact 4rm ma village,d last tym he visitd home was wen he was in his early 20s....does it mean dat our loothers nt leaders r sick n blind in dia brain? Wel, i'l be a corp member by next yr n only GOD knws dat NYSC cert. doesnt guarantees 1 a citizen coz here doesnt worth stayn....Bleep FG,Bleep NYSC BOSS,Bleep NORTH CAMPIN....mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by 1025: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2012
i have said this time and over again, pdp is a cult of which blood is always needed. if any nysc looses his/her life, that one will have no one to blame. let no one go there. stay alive and forget the fg. let jonathan lead by example by sending his children to these volatile areas so that we will give him and his wife N5m when their arms wing(boko Haram) kills him/her.
very wicked group of bastards that have no value for other ppl's children.
God will punish them.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by jennyb2: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2012
my heart aches for dis country! anger,disgust, pains, sorrow of heart is wat i feel cos of d kind of unserious leaders we have. nigeria will encounter the worst revolution eva !
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Remii(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2012
Siga: IT SEEMS THIS PEOPLE ARE CRAZY....WHY CANT THEY SEND DEM FAMILIES THERE.[b]...I MEAN...WHY ARE OUR LEADERS SO IRRESPONSIBLE....[/b]

Because they win election all the times regardless of how they perform, so why being responsible when you know that Nigerians will still vote GEJ not PDP in 2015, enjoy your fresh air from shoeless guy my brother.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Bastiger(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2012
cold: FG insists
on posting corps members to the north

The Federal Government has given the assurance of the safety of all
corps members across the country during the mandatory National Youth
Corp Service (NYSC).

This was made known on Wednesday at the end of the Federal Executive
Council (FEC) meeting.

This is in reaction to the rejection by some newly posted corps members
to some troubled states in the North Eastern region of the country.

Answering questions from state house correspondents after the FEC
meeting, the Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku, said the
government places premium on safety of corps members, adding that it was
the responsibility of the government to ensure they are safe wherever
they are deployed.

this statement is annoyingly disgusting,they have given assurance of the safety all corp members posted to troubled areas? F.ucking hypocrites,so corp members are now sacrificial lambs ehn?when Gej openly made a statement that he cannot go to those boko haram states,he chaired a meeting that resolved to send corp members to certain death...useless people that has lost grip of the situation,safety my a.s.s
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by ajanaku2(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2012
May Woe betide the Federal Executive Council! GEJ and every one of them!
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Sirniyeh(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2012
In the name of Chineke Allah Olorun, GEJ plane will crash, in Jesus name. This month, GEL plane will crash by the unseen forces. All federal executive council members making devilish decision will all crash this month. I invoke the soponna, ogun, and all witches to crash their next flight. Any president willing his citizen to die or use for national sacrifice must die. Giving order to deploy innocent and beautiful ladies and handsome young tomorrow leaders to go and feast at the LION's mouth is a devilish act. It shows how wicked GEJ and his cabinet. For this reason, i curse him, his plane will crash. Boko haram means western education is a sin, and someone still giving order for people of western education to go there, that person is mad, crazy, daft, weere, oyinara, baraao,.... Ah, watchout, those people who made that decision is will surely crash. I swear by bible and quran, they will crash.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by adewasco2k(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2012
please guys i need to know if the earlier arrangement of corpers posted to yobe and borno to carry out their orientation exercise in Nassarawa and benue respectively is still valid!
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by kk4kiss(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
Well i ill not say dat GEJ has failed us cos i'm still prayin for him. For the case of insecurity in the northen states our FG should go n seat down jor let them not challeng boko haram cos we all knw dat is very difficult for dem to handle them. Let us pray my ppl is only God can solve the issue of insecurity in dis country. Good luck to u mr president just dat we re yet to see the fresh air u promise us.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by uncleb(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2012
Johndoe100: I have been reading your posts and I must say you are intellectually challenged. You seem to lack the ability to reason like someone who has been through the educational process. It may be that you went to one of these "computer colleges" at the corner of your street, but even then bro you daft sha.

Let me start by asking you d level of your educational. I battling with myself not to call you a fool.

Your C-in C came on air to tell the whole world that he cannot visit some states within the country for security reasons, this is a man who enjoys heavy military protection then unarmed, unguarded youths should be send to those same places in the name of national programe. Bulllshit.

There is nothing for you guys to hide, the international community is well aware that your man cannot handle the insurgence, so stop deceiving ursef about creating false impression. Just few days ago, the america society issued a warning to their citizens in abj and if u are not informed let me tell you, foreign earline operators don't allow their crew members pass the night in abuja again.

Finally may I ask u a question, have u ever lost a family member or friend to crises in any parT of d country, you would have known d pain it bring.

Wicked soul, your judgement is in God's hands
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Enockia(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
God forbid me posted to the north neva I think we the youth have to really di somethin about this damn pipo. If the pipo in the north have not been secured hiw will coppers be secured damn this pipo de make my brain pain me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Community Is The Best To Serve In Delta State? / NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her / GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.