Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Front Page Pls: Demand For The Resignation Of Farouk Lawan!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Front Page Pls: Demand For The Resignation Of Farouk Lawan!!!! (507 Views)

Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / SHOCKER: Video Of Farouk Lawan Collecting Dollars Bribe From Femi Otedola / Pictures Of Farouk Lawan Sleeping In Court Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Front Page Pls: Demand For The Resignation Of Farouk Lawan!!!! by lawbabs: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2012
I am of the opinion that we should demand the resignation of Farouk Lawan through a persistent online (facebook, twitter, nairaland, blackberry etc) campaign. Nigerians, we must begin to make demands on our elected leaders and tell them the way out when they have failed. I would have started a physical demonstration requesting his resignation but for the nature of my job.

Trust me guyz, the melo-drama we are seeing daily on national tv would continue if he doesn't resign. As it is now, attention is off the report and has shifted to him. If he really thinks he acted in the best interest of Nigerians, he should be man enough to resign so that attention will return to the report and we can face Jonathan and watch his body language over the next few months towards the complete investigation and prosecution of the culprit in the subsidy saga.

See, if we all don't cry out, Nigeria will be ruined right before our eyes. I call on young minds to use their BB, FB, twitter, etc to place a demand for the resignation of Farouk Lawan.

(1) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge To Be Shut On Sunday / Judges Lie To Stay On The Bench Longer! / Why Did Fashola Burn Lagos Markets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.