Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:13 AM

That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (70509 Views)

Native Wears Designers/tailors for Men / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Naija Fashion Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by PerfectBlend(f): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Loads of talented ppl here. I'm glad I'm following. I'm a makeup artist/jewellery maker also. Been making some new jewellery designs using buttons, I hope you guys 'll like it.

Email: mojiobajimi@yahoo.com
Tell: 07060509277
BB pin: 2739B108

1 Like

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by fghanni(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2012
Own a fashion accessories store online (website at affordable prize)

Call: 08025850154, 07032624096
BBm: 2477F921
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
Good day my good people. I've missed all of ya. Seriously preparing for ma wedding, I need your prayers. Love ya all
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Eyah! Congrats dear! All the best,a multitude of blessings n Godspeed on d plans!
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by blackbalang(f): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Plz wer can I get swarvoski crystals n semi-precious stones in lag
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by swtdarling(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by swtdarling(f): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
dont know anywhere in lag where d materials you lookin for are sold.tried checking online,but the suppliers i saw are foreign.ur supplier cud be of help to u on ow to get it,or any other person on the forum
blackbalang: Plz wer can I get swarvoski crystals n semi-precious stones in lag
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by PerfectBlend(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
GabriellaJoy: Good day my good people. I've missed all of ya. Seriously preparing for ma wedding, I need your prayers. Love ya all

Congrats dear, dnt u need a makeup artist or sm1 to make the jewellery for your wedding? I cn do all that @ an affordable price. Just call me on: 07060509277
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by XtremeBase(f): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pictures of some clothes by ENITAN XANIA www.nairaland.com/1086061/pictures-some-
outfits-enitan-xania
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by thaira(f): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2012
onnari :
thaira ds is pretty :-)i like

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by thaira(f): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
swtdarling: dont know anywhere in lag where d materials you lookin for are sold.tried checking online,but the suppliers i saw are foreign.ur supplier cud be of help to u on ow to get it,or any other person on the forum

I know that they have in the Da Viva store in Adeniran Ogunsanya shopping mall (shoprite).

1 Like

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hello house! How's everyone doing?
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Introducing Tribalwest fashion. Bags..

Pick yours now while stocks last, or order later.
Call: 07062924402

Pin: 27197900

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by gentsnladies(f): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Learn a new craft today and make unique accessories for yourself and empower yourself to start a business wherever you are.

How to Make It
1. Bangles
2. Button Earrings
3. Loop Earrings
5. Rings
6. Hair band / Comb
8. Flower brooch
9. Petal brooch
10. Flower necklace

Participants would also receive:
• Tools and materials kit
• Refreshment
• Admission into a community of accessories designers

Amount: 20,000

First 10 people to register / pay attracts a 10% discount.
To register mail info@arakulture.com or call 08122632245

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Hello house! Hope y'all/ur biznesses r thriving? Wanted to share a new blog post wth u all:
http://www.thatssewnaija..com/2012/11/diy-ankara-fabric-covered-notepads.html
Do hava blessed day!
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 4:03am On Nov 08, 2012
sad no 1 has posted process and inspiration pics of their works *sobs* so I thot to do so, n hope fully u guys will too afterall it's what we r here for right? :-) even tho I know we r all busy wth our day hustle n bustle *grin* So I'm putting up 2 pics - of which I made for a bride's traditional wedding. The first is my very own bib neckpiece, and the second is the dress I made for her as she wanted something that wouldn't require jewellry (plus d fabric's not a very attractive one :-)
I then decided to merge both looks for her.... As she loved d bib buh didn wnat any *jara* jewellry apart from earrings.

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by thaira(f): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
If she's the one in the purple dress, it seems she did use jewelry afterall. Lovely bib but I'm reluctant to buy any cos I don't understand how to mix and what what kinds of neckline. The atrocities I've seen ladies commit with it ehn!
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by thaira(f): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
About posting, I'm still on bows and Its still the general fabric and jewelry so I thought better not to bore people.
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2012
Lol @ atrocities :-)
Yeah it does seem like she did. Thing is, she didn't really want anything external for the fear of not knowing what to wear it with and all too. But it really isn't really difficult to figure out. U can do turtle necks, high necklines, tube tops/dresses, etc

1 Like

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by thaira(f): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
onnari :
Lol @ atrocities :-)
Yeah it does seem like she did. Thing is, she didn't really want anything external for the fear of not knowing what to wear it with and all too. But it really isn't really difficult to figure out. U can do turtle necks, high necklines, tube tops/dresses, etc
high neckline and tubes work out well. I don't like turtlenecks but I can see it working out fine. Thanks.
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Rhukie(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
GabriellaJoy: [color=#006600][/color] My present power is in the art of Knitting. Meanwhile I remove hairdressing for all the creativity I've seen here. Naija got talent
I must say am impressed wiv ur work. Pls I need info on whr I cn learn how to use 2 pins to knit. At a moment I cn only use a pin to knit anything knittable
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Do you have a passion for fashion.arts and craft, then come over to Tribalwest Fashion today,and learn a new skill in the art of ankara accessories. Become your own boss today...

Learn how to Make these items using ankara fabric in just 2days.
How to Make Ankara
1. Button bib necklace
2. Ankara Shoe wrapping
3.Button and Loop Earrings
5. Rings
6. Hair clip with band / Comb
8. Flower /petal brooches
9. Bow ties
10. Ankara beads
11. Clutch purse
12. Bangles

Our Tools/ just bring your fabric
• Refreshment

Fee: 12,000 naira
Duration: two days
Venue: alausa, ikeja, lagos.

To register call 07062924402 or email tribalwestfashion@gmail.com
pin:27197900

You can also veiw our website
www.tribalwestfashion.gnbo.con.ng

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by TitiyoO: 5:19am On Nov 20, 2012
Are you living in Ibadan

Are you currently out of job or looking for a means of getting extra cash?

Do you wanna be your own Boss? If your answer is yes to one or all of the questions above

Strictly Naija fashion is giving you that opportunity to be self employed, earn money and be your own boss with intensive coaching and skill acquisition program in our African Inspires Products (Ankara Earrings, Ankara Necklaces, Ankara Bangles, Ankara Notebooks)

For more inquires pls call us on 07061034746 or add us on BB: 235693E1
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by fghanni(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
own a personalized online blog.

you can also request for an online fashion store. (At An Affordable Price).

Call: 08025850154, 07032624096
Bbm: 2477F921
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello all! Quick post/link :-) plz go easy on me wth d comments o! Lol!
I recently did aan article on the popular nigerian website,Bellanaija and here's the link
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/11/22/bn-do-it-yourself-give-that-old-clutch-the-va-va-voom/
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello all! Quick post/link :-)
I recently did aan article on the popular nigerian website,Bellanaija and here's the link
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/11/22/bn-do-it-yourself-give-that-old-clutch-the-va-va-voom/
plz go easy on me wth d comments o! Lol!
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by thaira(f): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Great. You did well with the easy to follow explanations. I brought my questions here though. What kind of glue is best and when's the article on diy ankara shoes? If Its on your own blog already please let me have the link.
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
@ thaira- thanx dear, for craft and all fabric glueing, u can do E6000,UHU or Mod Podge. Ankara shoes diy should be coming up soon- jst keep visiting *wink*
Here's my blog link - www.thatssewnaija..com

1 Like

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Wondeful sunday to u all! Please make my day/week by liking my blog page on facebook and twitter!
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=135870069895751&refid=5
www.twitter.com/thatssewnaija
Thnx!
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
Training!!!!!

Earn extra income; everyone is into ankara accessoriew but here is an opportunity for you to be unique and get creative with Wirework & Ankara.

Ayo Naledi Accessories Academy
Date: december 1.
Venue: Ikeja
Fee: N15,000

Call 08064051184 for registration details. (to view sample pictures , send an email to info@naledisclothing.com or call the number above)
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by jeok(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2012
@Onnari.Plz b kind enough to send ur phone no and address of ur outlet/setup to 07067470612.Am currently setting up a fashion programme for ur likes.Hope u are based in lagosThanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.