Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? (8028 Views)

How Do You See People Who Shape Their Clothes / The Subtile Clues That Can Lie In Makeup For Relationship People / Nigerian Designers Are Good, But Can We Actually Wear Their Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by hotangel2(f): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2006
Stingy is good in this case.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2006
I hear you! grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by mamaput(f): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2006
Last week i saw  shoes that iliked and i wanted to get them this week.
I was too slow my daughter was in the same shop and bought her self the shoes i wanted.
Me and my big mouth . Better i had not told her about the shop
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2006
most ladies buy their cloths at tejuosho market and they will tell you they went to TALK TO ME at Adeniran Ogunsanya "haba some women dey lie"

and u no lie abi? father theresa!

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2006
mamaput:

Last week i saw shoes that iliked and i wanted to get them this week.
I was too slow my daughter was in the same shop and bought her self the shoes i wanted.
Me and my big mouth . Better i had not told her about the shop
You and your big mouth!lol! grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2006
Lmao spike cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by mimi4real(f): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2006
it doesnt matter where U buy Ur cloth or dress , wht matter is hw it looks on you
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by borngreat(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2006
y do u want 2 know eeeeeeee!!!!!!! . what award will u give me if i tell u.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Ashiwaju(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2006
O bend down o, Ko bend down o, Not what you wear but how you wear it and not how you wear it but how it looks on you.

As far as i am concerned, i no mind wear my woman dey shop, so far she pick the correct one, i mean the Grade 1 as them dey call am. but for moi, the odour they irritate me, i mean the tejousho and katangowa cloths but anywhich way, cut your cloths according to your size i ll say!
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by afrikagal(f): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2006
putting on designers is not d issue as long as is fitted on u no problem.most of my friends in nigeria tells me 2 buy them clothes when coming 2 nigeria.i alwaz laugh.cos is not every clothes dar r in d uk that is otentic.my people pls appreciate urself and wot u put on. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by salehm(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2006
cheesy grin Yeah i seem to like this thread grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Ashiwaju(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2006
salehm:

cheesy grin Yeah i seem to like this thread grin cheesy lipsrsealed

and whats yah contribution? Where Do You Buy Your Clothes?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by 2fine4u(f): 1:39am On Jun 23, 2006
i shop at:
gadzooks
charlotte russe
body shop
outfit outlet
dillards
foleys
dsw (shoes only)
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by salehm(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2006
Ashiwaju:

and whats yah contribution? Where Do You Buy Your Clothes?
Well i buy my clothes @ Kasuwan Barci grin cheesy wink Who knows there?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Ashiwaju(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2006
2fine4u and selehm, na real wa ooo, shey na the super/yaba for una side b dt?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by zebudaya(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2006
expressfashion.com I wait until they are on sale and i hit them up . I never get away wearing cheap stuff by that i mean clothes that were cheaply made. Just doesn't fit right.

Less is more if the less is well made.! so i buy less and mix and match.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by 2fine4u(f): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2006
Ashiwaju:

2fine4u and selehm, na real wa ooo, shey na the super/yaba for una side b dt?

me no just understand wetin u talk ooooo grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by 2fine4u(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2006
i got more grin when i hit tha mall, i love buying wrist watches at wilson leather.
buy my sports outfits at bebe and then branch off at gucci, luis vuiton and coach just to look around but if am wit my mom, i might pick just one or two things and that's it cos their things are too expensive grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Idekeson(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2006
I buy all my clothing and accessories at Bend Down Boutique.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by mukina2: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2006
nice one Ide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by raldsfield(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2006
Well seem the guys don't buy much of cloths, well i believe in cut your coat according to your size, when i was a student I made my shirts myself, bought the materials in Yaba, Tejousho, and my trouser at the bend down behind for those that go there, I use to see fine lovely looking chics down there, mind you all shopping like me even buying under wears shocked.

Now I work hard, I think I deserve to look good, it makes me feel good. I spend on quality but I go to a shop TM, H&M, BHS, Burton, CK,Next, M&S, Madhouse etc (just moving from shop to shop in the shopping center) see what I like then I wait for sales, I can't go buying a shirt for £40-50, converting to Naria too much money for a shirt , when it is half price, be sure i will be wearing the shirt the next day.

Generally that is how I shop now, I wait for[b] SALES[/b] cool
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by retro(f): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2006
I buy my clothes at Rue Neuve. Rue Neuve in Belgium is a very very long/wide street for clothes/shoes/rings --- only. There are expensive stores like C&A, H&M but there are also moderate stores.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by omogenaija(f): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2006
I'm a cheap shopper because i dont got money to be wasting. but while i'm a cheap shopper i'm also smart because when i buy my stufff i try to make sure that i buy the last one. but my friends r to rich to shop where i shop at.

I shop @ the following:
baker's show store (when there is a sale or i have coupons)
T. J Maxx
A.J Wright
Macy's (with coupon or when there is a sale)
Filene's
Eblenz
Footaction
Finishline
Forever 21

and thats bout it. maybe one day i will able to shop @ gucci cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by lauryn(f): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2006
Play-boy
H&M
Fair Weather
Limite
Urban Behaviour
Best Choice
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by eveseh(f): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2006
i buy my clolthes in heaven grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by SvS(f): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2006
veromoda
next(love them)
i cant think of more now
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Mystique(f): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2006
Cheap clothes, Expensive Ones, These days, no one can really tell the difference cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2006
Eve,seeing as you've been to heaven a couple of times,i've got a few questions about heaven,care to answer?

Is God always sitting down in one position with his feet on a stool and his right hand on his staff?
Whats the poplulation like?Overpopulated?Underpopulated?
How are resources shared?
How many times a day do they eat?
Are there clean toilets?
Are there tv sets or you all just have to sit around and watch the angels entertain you?Or are people just generally excited about being in heaven that they don't need entertainment?
What are living conditions like?

Answer these and more questions will come.Answer huney,will you please?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by retro(f): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Eve,seeing as you've been to heaven a couple of times,i've got a few questions about heaven,care to answer?

Is God always sitting down in one position with his feet on a stool and his right hand on his staff?
Whats the poplulation like?Overpopulated?Underpopulated?
How are resources shared?
How many times a day do they eat?
Are there clean toilets?
Are there tv sets or you all just have to sit around and watch the angels entertain you?Or are people just generally excited about being in heaven that they don't need entertainment?
What are living conditions like?

Answer these and more questions will come.Answer huney,will you please?

Hahahaha. Hahahaha. Seriously, great post.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Ashiwaju(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2006
i am afraid, this is way 2 much for eve to answer!
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by retro(f): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2006
Ashiwaju:

i am afraid, this is way 2 much for eve to answer!

I don't think so, considering the fact that she's been to 'Heaven' a couple of times, if not more.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by SvS(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2006
i think shes only joking about the heaven thing grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Large Breasts Seen As A Fashion To Women, But These Are Causes Of Large Breasts / "Shoes,sandals,wallets And Bags" All Handmade With Premium Leather / OMG! See How This Model Disfigued Her Face In An Attempt To Be Beautiful [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.