Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? (8027 Views)

How Do You See People Who Shape Their Clothes / The Subtile Clues That Can Lie In Makeup For Relationship People / Nigerian Designers Are Good, But Can We Actually Wear Their Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by retro(f): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2006
Another question: are the guys in heaven hot?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Eurphoria(f): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2006
I buy my clothes at Oasis,monsoon ,topshop , mango and for work i go to next.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2006
Ashiwaju:

i am afraid, this is way 2 much for eve to answer!

Ha!Actually,i thought as much too but i just wanted to give her a try! grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by eveseh(f): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2006
i buy my clothes anywhere i see fine clothes
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2006
Eve did you see my question?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by retro(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Eve did you see my question?
I was wondering about the same thing.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by eveseh(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Eve,seeing as you've been to heaven a couple of times,i've got a few questions about heaven,care to answer?

Is God always sitting down in one position with his feet on a stool and his right hand on his staff?
Whats the poplulation like?Overpopulated?Underpopulated?
How are resources shared?
How many times a day do they eat?
Are there clean toilets?
Are there tv sets or you all just have to sit around and watch the angels entertain you?Or are people just generally excited about being in heaven that they don't need entertainment?
What are living conditions like?

Answer these and more questions will come.Answer huney,will you please?

LOl u funny oooooooooooooooo,lol
naah am just playing around,
God is alive all i know, grin grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2006
I knew you were joking eve,i was just trying to pull your legs but if you've really been to heaven you better tell me so i'll come knocking at your door first thing tommorrow morning. grin wink
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by eveseh(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2006
spikedcylinder:

I knew you were joking eve,i was just trying to pull your legs but if you've really been to heaven you better tell me so i'll come knocking at your door first thing tommorrow morning. grin wink
\

ok i'll be there when am 1000 years old,
dan i'll invit u there grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2006
Oh no thank you!You just go right ahead and enjoy! tongue
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Cleofel(f): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2006
i used to buy my clothes from next,dkny,wrangulla and Bleep when i was staying in europe.but now i buy my clothes from macy's,express or forever 21
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by zebudaya(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2006
Cleofel:

i used to buy my clothes from next,dkny,wrangulla and Bleep when i was staying in europe.but now i buy my clothes from macy's,express or forever 21

Rich people! let me hold 200 dollars cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Cleofel(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2006
this is not about rich people.i love fashion and that is where i get the clothes i like and suites me very well
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by zebudaya(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2006
That's very splendid! smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2006
banana republic, forever 21, andrainbow
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Idekeson(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2006
Emeka for Balogun and Uche for Tejuosho grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by abbey02(f): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2006
ben down select your choice N100!!!!!! ,N150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, no more N500,ben down select you size grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by lauryn(f): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2006
correct pikin grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by katherinae(f): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2006
man nigerians are soo shallow, it seems all they dwell on is clothes and cell phones, embarassed very tiring.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by neelsel(f): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2006
It depends on the ocassion.
Banquets, Weddings etc: Lord & Taylor, Diane van furtenberg, ABS, Saks
Church/ To go out: Ann Taylor loft, Macy's, TJ Max, Bebe, Arden B, Banana Republic,
A number of different places, as I earlier stated it depends on the function and the season.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by saintkola(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2006
i buy most of my clothes @ debenhams in scotland cos even tho most of them are expensive, u're sure dat u're buying d original stuff !
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by saintkola(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2006
i buy most of my clothes @ debenhams in scotland cos even tho most of them are expensive, u're sure dat u're buying d original stuff !
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by saintkola(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2006
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by saintkola(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2006
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by dolliepie(f): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2006
i dont have a specific place where i buy my clothes,i go to diff stores to get diff things,d 2 stores i shop @most times is rainbow,macys.i go 2 shoe city for casual stuffs too . but when i cant find what im lookn for @ d malll i shop online.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jammin(m): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2006
its all about the brand name and the designer. If it has the right name. then its for me. from shoes straight to colonge gotta be designer. from good ole ralph to my bwoy kenneth. if you can't dress expensive and exclusive then F** off!!!
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jammin(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2006
@Katherinae are'nt you hot in that BUNDLE of fake hair?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by medex(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2006
Aswani,Tejuosho,Oshodi plus Italian Man for me anything goes.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jaybaby(f): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2006
jammin:

@Katherinae are'nt you hot in that BUNDLE of fake hair?

Lol

Mostly in TEJU grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by dolliepie(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2006
tejuosho and yaba market still dey? men ,i used 2 love those places like shit back in those years.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jaybaby(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2006
ok
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jammin(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2006
dollie-pie are you an oldfoot? sometime you speak as if you have seen many many many many many years a long long long long long time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weekend Native And Agbada Styles For Guys / Large Breasts Seen As A Fashion To Women, But These Are Causes Of Large Breasts / "Shoes,sandals,wallets And Bags" All Handmade With Premium Leather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.