Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? (8026 Views)

How Do You See People Who Shape Their Clothes / The Subtile Clues That Can Lie In Makeup For Relationship People / Nigerian Designers Are Good, But Can We Actually Wear Their Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by dolliepie(f): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2006
well dats me,and i mite have.nywaz those yrs were 3 -4 yrs ago.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jammin(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2006
you do know that i'm playin wit ya. rite? smiley tongue
why not give me a hook up and lets trade ideas on clothes and the quality of material dat goes in the making?
dats if ur guy not in here. wink
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by dolliepie(f): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2006
well he is. dats why im takn my time,and mindful of whatever i post in here
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jammin(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2006
yeah rite!! smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by dolliepie(f): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2006
whats rite?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jammin(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2006
about your guy being here. is the bim still active? please read thru the lines
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jaybaby(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2006
Jamimmmm cant u hear her ' she has a GUY so Try d gurl next door? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jammin(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2006
see what you did cry cry cry all those tears are for you. cry cry cry
@jay a guy gotta be persistent at times, hopefully things might go his way.

did'nt you hear?? she is a pie and i love to eat pies cheesy cheesy cheesy

one other thing: no girl next door for meeeeeee
its just, and only dollieeeeeeeeee
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jaybaby(f): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2006
haha
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Cleofel(f): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2006
why do u guys always change the topic?
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by uchetobi(f): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2006
smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by katherinae(f): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2006
Walmart when they are having a mad sale, i just go wild woo grin
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by dolliepie(f): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2006
lol.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by gem87(f): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2006
i think this thread is silly
why do u wanna know? and what does it change
i'm sorry but it mks u cum across as materialistic n stuff
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by obedz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2006
looks like this thread is for the ladies, i guess i hav to find ma way out
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by jaybaby(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2006
Haha---
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by inkema(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2007
A new magazine is coming out Summer 2007,

called BHF

targeting the US / UK market but will eventually hit the Naija scene
It's made to create some kind of awareness on what people are wearing in Naija and also their lifestyle

it's basically bringing Naija to the homesick Nigerians Abroad
Something many Nigerian women in the Diaspora would want to see

Extremely  fresh, new, colorful experience-powerful photography of beautiful everyday ladies
in Naija having fun modeling clothes in exotic restaurants,lounges, beachhomes etc

check it out_a prorotype of the cover it's a must have,

more to come ,  within a couple of weeks

http://www.geoffreyolisa.com:80/2007/bhf_magazine_nigeria.htm
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by minute(f): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2007
Malls at times.pg mall,wheaton mall,montogomery mall,columbia mall,beltsway plazaa ,that is all bout it,if i gat the time.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by tunmininu(f): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2007
TO the ladies pls,i really want to know where i can get nice quality clothes,i don't mean O.K oooo.i mean good quality clothes at affordable prices maybe like 2k and 5k to be precise
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by pattyme(f): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2007
I get my clothings upstairs or downstairs at the tejuosho market.anything wrong with that?so far i have what fits me on,who cares where its from?LADIES OUT THERE,pls feel to buy what fits and not names of designers like my guy dropped about," how im take know say na cheap clothes them dey sell for there,if no be say im girlfriend self dey buy?"
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Mustay(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2007
Uhn. But most are fake sha
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by QueenAnais(f): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2008
anyone in NYC, Bronx, Queens or Brooklyn to help me out here, or who have been there, me and my girlfriends are going there for a shopping weekend, never been there and we would like tips on where to get nice clothes and good bargains, we're all travelling to Africa, so we're more looking for summer clothes, Thanks, smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by ifyalways(f): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Topic,anywhere. . . .from bend down select to the boutiques.as long as it fits am cool
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by No2Atheism(m): 4:33am On Aug 10, 2009
@topic

inferiority complex
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2009
@N2A
You sef. You think I no see you at WalMart buying those clothes the other then. Then na to come dey lie say na Dillard you buy am.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by No2Atheism(m): 4:40am On Aug 10, 2009
good enough WalMart no dey for me end, i am stickler for fitted clothes i could careless if its wallmart or wallbed, BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IT SHOULD FIT ME PERFECTLY AND BRING OUT THE [size=4pt]HUNK [/size] gentleman  grin grin IN ME  grin grin grin

Infact i personally hate clothes with designed labels, i prefer to make my own fashion statement by wearing clothes without labels.

Picking and buying clothes for me is like an exam, i would look and look and think and think (cus i do not like trying on any clothe before buying)
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by No2Atheism(m): 4:42am On Aug 10, 2009
My fashion sense tells me that simplicity and fitted clothes is the way to go , I do not follow fashion trends, instead i want fashion trends to follow me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 10, 2009
No2Atheism:

good enough WalMart no dey for me end, i am stickler for fitted clothes i could careless if its wallmart or wallbed, BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IT SHOULD FIT ME PERFECTLY AND BRING OUT THE [size=4pt]HUNK [/size] gentleman grin grin IN ME grin grin grin

Infact i personally hate clothes with designed labels, i prefer to make my own fashion statement by wearing clothes without labels.

Picking and buying clothes for me is like an exam, i would look and look and think and think (cus i do not like trying on any clothe before buying)
This is how they start, sting men embarassed cry

No2Atheism:

My fashion sense tells me that simplicity and fitted clothes is the way to go , I do not follow fashion trends, instead i want fashion trends to follow me.
Really!

Buhahahahahaha tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by oyinda3(f): 4:48am On Aug 10, 2009
no2, ur contribution is wanted here --> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-307681.0.html

I like fitted clothes too and dislike labels. but I do tend to wear labels usually only if it's a hoodie.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by Sissy3(f): 5:16am On Aug 10, 2009
i guess some ppl lie about it bcox they want to "belong" and who really want to tell someone that they got their clothes from the side road okirika shades while their friends are claiming they snatched theirs from one fine boutique? who really wants to appear cheap and local and less classy to their friends and other ppl?

but i dont really think it's where you shop that matters but your sense of style/fashion that counts most. you see ppl who got their clothes from all this expensive shops and still look like a rag and tacky and someone who got theirs from a not so classy up end shops and still look elegant and classy in it.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by dastudent(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
NAIJA!Cheap or not cheap.There are people who can't even afford to wear cloths.So whatever looks good,looks good.Some area boys"some" dress better that most of you people.wierd.
Re: Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? by D1KeleVra(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Topic

Cos they messed up upstairs n they pocket's broke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weekend Native And Agbada Styles For Guys / Large Breasts Seen As A Fashion To Women, But These Are Causes Of Large Breasts / "Shoes,sandals,wallets And Bags" All Handmade With Premium Leather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.