Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice (2279 Views)

If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by riceseller: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
I need advice on business I can do. With my 400K. Pls help. Thanks very much
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by rightlagos: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
riceseller: I need advice on business I can do. With my 400K. Pls help. Thanks very much
I have an LPO on supply of sand in Lagos that needs finance. You can partner. Email rightacademy@yahoo.com or call 08080836125 2 discuss
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by ariyebaba(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
Warning !!!! Do not entrust your hard earned money with anybody. Now adays people are not trust worthy when it comes to issue of money. Speaking from experience................ Every where boys are not smiling with red eyes.
What skills do u posess ? What do u like to do and u are always happy doing ?

I advice u to look @ ur environment/place of residence,office,school,church/mosque................. Look at what people demands for every day. I mean daily consumables.
Once u make up ur mind,start with like 50k to test d market and keep d remaing 350k. If u find the biz to be profitable then u start to invest more in it.
Cuz if u rush in u rush out.
Never sell in credit.................ah,i trust him he is ma friend,church member...........blah,blah.............once they collect d items they ''kawa''

Never hand over ur biz to any body to take care of it for u.

DIY( do it your self )

my one kobo advice.

I wish u best of luck in ur final decision.

5 Likes

Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by riceseller: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Thanks to u aribaba. All the content is well nd understood. I base in lagos around ketu. I was thinkin of anythin ppl eat. Becos I think demand of foods is more in nigeria. But am confuse in which of food is ok for me to invest on. Pls advice me . I need help. Infact for me not to spend the money anyhow I have to brake my atm card. I need to do something fast. Thanks for ur advice I rily appeciate.
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by neonknight(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hi, food business is good but I have another kind of business I want u to consider, this is a business u will b involved in and while at it u will have an opportunity to learn a creative skill.

D business am talking about is tv or media business, if one have idea for a tv show, their are tv stations willing to partner with u to air it and when adverts comes in you can make 200k-300k a week.

Presently I have a great idea for an interactive tv show and it will cost at most 200k to produce d first 13 episodes. If u partner with me in this project u will definitely learn how to shoot and edit videos, a skill u can even make money from on your own.

Please note doe once can really make big money from tv shows, it doesn't happen within a few days time, it is a long time investment that can get u settled for life, consider hip on tv or music africa they have been on air for years and making big money.

I use to work with music africa but now I am independent. if u interested and will like to know more u can reach me on nkproduction.tv@gmail.com or 08122945687.
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by riceseller: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2012
I need more advice to do with this money. Pls help
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by vokious88: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2012
Please note doe once can really make big money from tv shows, it doesn't happen within a few days time, it is a long time investment that can get u settled for life, consider hip on tv or music africa they have been on air for years and making big money.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by benz33(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
Riceseller..I am a business Consultant My self and i am based in Agege-Ikeja-Ogba Vicinity. I will advise you to stick with that FOOD BUSINESS that comes to your mind. You can never lose your money when u sell what People Eat or Drink. I advised a Friend who had 300k sometimes to go into DRINKABLES and today he is making BIG MONEY in Ibadan distributing 33BEER, . My brother u can consult me on how to create a HUNGRY MARKET for the food stuff you want to sell. I dont need your money all i think we can do together is to CREATE A MARKETING PLAN for the FOOD STUFFS U WANNA DO, COS U MUST HAVE A GOOD MARKETING KNOWLEDGE about the PRODUCT U WANT TO SELL BEFORE GOING INTO IT.

....I DEVELOP MARKETING PLAN FOR CLIENTS AND I ALSO CONNECT CLIENTS WITH RESPONSIVE CUSTOMERS....SO I WILL ADVISE U STICK TO THE FOOD BUSINESS BEFORE U CAN NOW THINK OF DIVERSIFYING. THANK U..08051744119. vantagelinkmarketing@yahoo.co.uk 017484424
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by stagger: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
Riceseller,

If you want to do food business, I think you should stick with it. I never believed that people make money from this until a manager of a cooperative told me of a certain woman who lives near my house that operates "open Sheraton" (fries akara, yam and plantain, and fish to go with it). This woman has been depositing 20k PLUS everyday with this cooperative for the past three years.

Don't go into any partnership.
Don't give your money to anyone to manage for you.
Don't put the money into any business without finding out the requirements for such a business (financial, legal, regulatory, etc).

1 Like

Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
try buying and selling of mobile phone.. It has lower risk and much profit.. If you are in a area that is crowdy
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by Chudoify: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
Pls my dear friends i am also interested in the food business but have only 100,000.i base in jigawa state.i need good suggestions pls.i served there and just decided to stay back while looking for job.but it has been 2 years now.pls i need help.thank u
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by jayone4rill: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Discover how to make money online with little, without any stress....after you join through my link i will show you the new strategy that i discover to make more money online with a little effort....but this secret for those join my link.
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by Chudoify: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
Bros,i believe nairaland is a forum where we have the opporturnity to learn from each other.if u have anything to share why not post it here.take care.
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by Hamkurahson(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Simple nd easy 4 ppl lyk u.....trust me u wil b glad u did http://easy-forex.com/gtw/237093.aspx
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by fromMARS: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ riceseller

I have a good business idea i
will like to present to you. It is a very lucrative one.
A very practical one. You will not need to invest all your money,
You will invest a part of it first. You will start small because a WISE
BUSINESSMAN starts small and then grows his business with time.
If you know you are a trustworthy and honest Nigerian and you are humble and ready
to learn ...If you serious and ready... then
CALL ME ON 08077959844

I Live at Ketu area too, precisely Shangisha, Magodo.
I'll be expecting your call.
Have a wonderful and fulfilled day.
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by Audu2008: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Checkout this business and decide for yourself, www.therichmanquicksmart..com
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by solisteve20: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
call me @08095200520 for advice on wt to do
Re: I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice by digitdeveloper: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2012
i have an ebook that can make u a millionaire on the web without investing more than a few hundred dollars. its going to cost you $200 but you can test it free before payment. if you want it mail me back at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to get it. 07043590425.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Fund My Neteller Account Today? / Voguepay / Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.