Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. (23554 Views)

Poll: WHAT YOU THINK

This poll has ended

F&D Fuel Booster!! 30% Fuel Saver!!! Distributors/marketers Wanted Nationwide / I Need A Business Partner, Lots Of Business Opportunities, Come See Things Yourself. / Moringa Oleifera, A Antidote To Hiv, Malnulrition, Clean Water And Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by Fozia: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Greetings to everyone here. I reside i United States. My life is back! I was cure of Hypothyroidism. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to Dr Oluwabosun who I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good herbs or medication that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular doctor. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,some testified that he cure them of HIV,some testified that he cure them of Diabetes,some testified that he cure them of symptoms, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he cure them of cancer, some testified he cure hiv and can also cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace, she testified about how Dr oluwabosun brought back her Ex lover in less than t and ato days the end of her testimony she gave Dr oluwabosun e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give Dr oluwabosun a try. I contacted him with him via his email address and explained my problem to him and he send me the herbal medicine that cure my hiv illness. Dr oluwabosun is really a talented and gifted man and I will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful Dr...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster or doctor to solve that problem for you. Try Dr oluwabosun today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: dr.oluwabosun@gmail.com Thank you once again Dr oluwabosun.
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by invisibility: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2016
LIARS!!

FRAUD MANIPULATED THREAD!!

POSTING FAKE PICTURES OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND ATTACHING FAKE STORIES WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by EmilyJames: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am very glad to be sharing with everyone on here for the marvelous work Dr Adura has done for my life,for the past 2years i was diagnosed of herpes disease and ever since i have been very unhappy,i so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Adura cured someone of his herpes disease,without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes disease,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever greatful to Dr Adura for helping me on my herpes disease to be cured contact his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or you can call his Mobile:+2347089978383

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by EmilyJames: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am very glad to be sharing with everyone on here for the marvelous work Dr Adura has done for my life,for the past 2years i was diagnosed of herpes disease and ever since i have been very unhappy,i so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Adura cured someone of his herpes disease,without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes disease,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever greatful to Dr Adura for helping me on my herpes disease to be cured contact his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or you can call his Mobile:+2347089978383 .
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by EmilyJames: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
I am very glad to be sharing with everyone on here for the marvelous work Dr Adura has done for my life,for the past 2years i was diagnosed of herpes disease and ever since i have been very unhappy,i so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Adura cured someone of his herpes disease,without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes disease,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever greatful to Dr Adura for helping me on my herpes disease to be cured contact his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or you can call his Mobile:+2347089978383

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by EmilyJames: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
I am very glad to be sharing with everyone on here for the marvelous work Dr Adura has done for my life,for the past 2years i was diagnosed of herpes disease and ever since i have been very unhappy,i so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Adura cured someone of his herpes disease,without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes disease,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever greatful to Dr Adura for helping me on my herpes disease to be cured contact his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or you can call his Mobile:+2347089978383..

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by drkells(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
You right
scrollz:
STEP UP AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE tongue AND FUTURE, RATHER THAN WAIT FOR HELP.WHY QUEUE FOR ANTI RETRO VIRAL DRUGS (ARV'S)WHEN YOU CAN ACCESS CURE WITH THE N.A.F.D.A.C APPROVED "HIV BUSTERS"PREPARED FOR EACH PATIENTS CASE SEVERITY shocked WHICH WITH 1 MONTH DOSAGE ERADICATES HIV AIDS AFTER 3MONTHS. THIS REMEDY IS NOT FOR FULL BLOWN AIDS PATIENTS BUT FOR PATIENTS TESTED POSITIVE OR IN EARLY STAGES OF THE ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY (AIDS). THERE WOULD BE A DISCOUNT PRICE FOR 50 NIGERIANS WHICH WOULD INCLUDE AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT FOR PURCHASE, SERIAL NUMBER,OUR WEBSITE, HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR REMEDY,OUR BACKGROUND OFFICES AND OUTLETS ACROSS NIGERIA WOULD BE SENT TO YOU IN AN HOUR ACT NOW!!!! shocked THIS OFFER WOULD LAST FOR 30DAYS. INTERESTED PERSON COULD CONSULT REPRESENTATIVE.: PATRICK 07038478588.07062868600. THIS HOLISTIC APPROACH HAS BEEN TESTED TRUSTED AND CONFIRMED BY THE NATIONAL AGENCY FOR FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION CONTROL..N.A.F.D,A.C. ITS TIME TO ERADICATE HIV AIDS FROM AFRICA IT BEGINS WITH US. DISTANCE IS NO BARRIER WE SEND THROUGH COURIER SERVICE. WE ALSO PROVIDE FACILITIES FOR ACCOMMODATION, HOSPITALIZATION IN A SERENE AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
THE HOLISTIC NATURAL REMEDY BEING SUGGESTED FOR RESTORING GOOD HEALTH, VITALITY, AND TOTAL CURE IN HIV-AIDS SUFFERERS; IS A COMBINATION OF HERBAL, NUTRITIONAL AND PSYCHO-SOCIAL THERAPIES AT THE RIGHT TIME AND IN RIGHT PROPORTION.
NOTABLE AMONG THE USEFUL HERBS FOR HIV-AIDS, ARE ALOE VERA,ALLIUM SATIVUM,HARPAGOPHYTUM ZEYHERI, ECHINACEA AUGUSTIFOLIA, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE.
THE SET OF REMEDY FOR HIV TOTAL CURE TO BE USED FOR ONE MONTH ONLY.

NATURAL REMEDIES FOR KILLER DISEASES;

N.A.F.D.A.C- APPROVED NATURAL/ HERBAL REMEDIES FOR CHRONIC DISEASES ;
HEPATITIS,DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, S.T.D'S, STAPHYLOCOCCAL INFECTIONS, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, INFERTILITY,FIBROIDS, IMPOTENCE, AZOOSPERMIA, PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT, ARTHRITIS, KIDNEY INFECTION, ASTHMA, SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, TUBERCULOSIS, HERMIA,TYPHOID,EPILEPSY, STROKE.

I"LL BE HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSES AND FEED-BACK, AFTER GOING THROUGH THE THERAPY, TO SERVE, AS LIVING TESTIMONIES IN HELPING OTHERS. GOD BLESS YOU. : EXPECT MY BLOG SOON.... grin

\\
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by RoseHolland: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm Rose Holland from CANADA, i want to use this privilege to share with everyone on how me and my husband was cured of HIV/Aids by the great Dr.Suku,ever since me and my husband was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS we have never been ourselves, we have taken every medication,drugs,pills,and so many others,we were afraid that we might never get cured,but everything turnaround when i saw numerous testimonies of Dr.Suku curing several persons from HIV/AIDS with his herbal medicine,without wasting any minutes i contacted his Email:GREATSUKUSOLUTIONTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM,he told me to be happy that he will make sure that me and my husband will be cure,i obeyed and followed his instructions and thereafter he sent me the herbal medicine so we take it after taking it for 2 weeks me and my husband was totally cured,at first i never believed that we will be cure,but today my story is different , in-case you are suffering from this same disease, you can also contact him for the same result on his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku or call +2348074839242.i am so grateful to you sir for saving me and my husband life..

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by RoseHolland: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm Rose Holland from CANADA, i want to use this privilege to share with everyone on how me and my husband was cured of HIV/Aids by the great Dr.Suku,ever since me and my husband was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS we have never been ourselves, we have taken every medication,drugs,pills,and so many others,we were afraid that we might never get cured,but everything turnaround when i saw numerous testimonies of Dr.Suku curing several persons from HIV/AIDS with his herbal medicine,without wasting any minutes i contacted his Email:GREATSUKUSOLUTIONTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM,he told me to be happy that he will make sure that me and my husband will be cure,i obeyed and followed his instructions and thereafter he sent me the herbal medicine so we take it after taking it for 2 weeks me and my husband was totally cured,at first i never believed that we will be cure,but today my story is different , in-case you are suffering from this same disease, you can also contact him for the same result on his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku or call +2348074839242.i am so grateful to you sir for saving me and my husband life...

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by RoseHolland: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm Rose Holland from CANADA, i want to use this privilege to share with everyone on how me and my husband was cured of HIV/Aids by the great Dr.Suku,ever since me and my husband was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS we have never been ourselves, we have taken every medication,drugs,pills,and so many others,we were afraid that we might never get cured,but everything turnaround when i saw numerous testimonies of Dr.Suku curing several persons from HIV/AIDS with his herbal medicine,without wasting any minutes i contacted his Email:GREATSUKUSOLUTIONTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM,he told me to be happy that he will make sure that me and my husband will be cure,i obeyed and followed his instructions and thereafter he sent me the herbal medicine so we take it after taking it for 2 weeks me and my husband was totally cured,at first i never believed that we will be cure,but today my story is different , in-case you are suffering from this same disease, you can also contact him for the same result on his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku or call +2348074839242.i am so grateful to you sir for saving me and my husband life....
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by fAVIQD6y08fZ79L: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Holla! My name is Rodrigo,I am from New Mexico. I want to use this opportunity to tell the world that, there is a great and powerful herbalist name Dr Ayeni who cured my diabetes with his herbal medicine. I want every one out there who has lost hope on their sicknesses or diseases not to worry, Dr Ayeni is here to help you get well just contact him via email: ayeniharbelcure@gmail.com, visit his web site http://ayeniharbelcure.wix.com/cure Thank you Dr Ayeni I am grateful

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by RuthSteven: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good day to the house everyone i want to say a very big thanks to this great Dr.Suku for helping me to cure my HIV/AIDS disease for several years ago that i was diagnosed of this terrible virus, i have be tolling for so long with this disastrous affection, i have gone to several places to get a cure but nothing happened, i was going through a website of sky rock when i saw a testimony of Dr Suku how he has cured so many people of HIV/AIDS disease, i was very glad to find a solution to my disease but without wasting much time anymore i had to consult Dr Suku on his email address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com after consulting him through his email address i told him exactly what happen and he assured me that everything will be just fine after has prepare a herbal medicine for me that after 2 weeks of usage i will be totally cured, i obeyed his instruction thereafter he prepare a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me and just as he has promised me, i was totally cured after 2 weeks of usage, i tested myself in hospital and was confirmed negative,today i am overdose with happiness, thanks to the great Suku for his tremendous help for my life, you can contact him today on his Mobile number:+2348074839242 email his via:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com.

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by RuthSteven: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Good day to the house everyone i want to say a very big thanks to this great Dr.Suku for helping me to cure my HIV/AIDS disease for several years ago that i was diagnosed of this terrible virus, i have be tolling for so long with this disastrous affection, i have gone to several places to get a cure but nothing happened, i was going through a website of sky rock when i saw a testimony of Dr Suku how he has cured so many people of HIV/AIDS disease, i was very glad to find a solution to my disease but without wasting much time anymore i had to consult Dr Suku on his email address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com after consulting him through his email address i told him exactly what happen and he assured me that everything will be just fine after has prepare a herbal medicine for me that after 2 weeks of usage i will be totally cured, i obeyed his instruction thereafter he prepare a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me and just as he has promised me, i was totally cured after 2 weeks of usage, i tested myself in hospital and was confirmed negative,today i am overdose with happiness, thanks to the great Suku for his tremendous help for my life, you can contact him today on his Mobile number:+2348074839242 email his via:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! / X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound, Scan Machines / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.