Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,079 members, 7,953,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven (24876 Views)

Brand New Ignis Gas Cooker model ACF 003 for Sale @ #26,000. / Gas Cooker Oven Without Timer And Temperature Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven by Olanikebeauty: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
I just bght a gas cooker. Pls how do I start using the oven and the grill.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven by OldHag: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2012
If its a brand new cooker, im pretty sure it came with instructions. Do be carefully, do NOT turn on the gas for long before you strike a match.
Re: Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven by Olanikebeauty: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Have been using it to cook. How about the oven and the grill and there are two ignition bottons at one side. When shud I use those bottons. Thank you
Re: Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven by nikkyshyne(f): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
I guess u bought an already used cooker. New ones comes with manual. The ignition button is used to light the burner(instead of using a match stick) after turning the knob(gas control).

To light your grill, open the oven and turn on the knob specified for grill and light the burner you see up the oven. While the oven is ignited by tuurning the knob specified for oven and light it with a match stick through the holes you see on the floor of the oven.

I hope I am making sense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven by vb0mb(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2012
Probably this is ur first time of using a gas cooker try to be cautious in handlin d cooker cos d negative effect may b devastating.
Re: Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven by Homeyfav: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2021
['
Re: Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven by chii8(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
A picture of the oven,grill and ignition knob will be a better idea.

(1) (Reply)

Operation: I Must Get Fat! / Drinking/sippin Garri. Is It Gud Or Bad? / What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.