Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Operation: I Must Get Fat! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Operation: I Must Get Fat! (24558 Views)

Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat / I Want To 2 Get Fat / Help!i Want To Get Fat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2008
Please someone i need help!!!!

i want to try being fat for a change!

ive been slim all my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can i eat that will show visible difference in one week

3 Likes

Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by ernal(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2008
yes,probably we can be couples,we Need advice, slim since birth too, lol,
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by TOYOSI20(f): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2008
Eat carbs. carbs, and more carbs.

All the junk food u come across, trans fat, and lots, and lots of soda,

That should do it!!!!!!!!! wink wink
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by bjluv: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2008
But on a serious side, you can also got to the sport shops and get those body mass thingy body builders drink shocked grin
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
Like Toyo said, carbs, carbs and more carbs. Eat anything and evrything with fat in it grin
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
am a big fan of GETFAT FC. been slim all my life.tried every possible junk i could lay my hands on.didnt work.

1 Like

Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2008
lol

im tellin you!

i eat any and evry thing lol
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by ell77(f): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
What if when you become fat you want to go back and find you can't? Please oh, I know someone it happened to! Getting fat through unhealthy means will make you . . . UNHEALTHY!

I understand why it may be frustrating though but it is hard to lose fat once you get it so no need to experiment. Besides when you have children you wil add weight and many men add weight once that get older (provided you are not being malnourished).

Eat atleast 3 meals a day of regular portions and make sure there is a balance of carbs and proteins. You should add some weight if you were not doing this before. Also go to a doctor. What are your bowel habits like? You may have intolerances to certain foods if you go to the toilet too frequently in a day.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
people say when i have kids
i will have hips

what do i do to the kids then? undecided
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by booyaya(f): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2008
Me too,,,I wanna gain weight! But in a healthy manner. I know I'll be normal after having kids,,,but that's years off! Anyways, I'm ok with my body but it would be nice to gain about 5-8 kilos. But I'm not complaining; afterall there are advantages to being slim too. My mum says I should be a model,,,she doesn't mean it as a compliment because, to her, models look emaciated. But I'm cool with that. Of course, there are people with amazing bodies who look at me and go "I wish I could be that skinny!". I just want to slap them! I simply tell them them they are gorgeous the way they are,,,,and, trust me, they'll quickly get tired of being my size.

I actually eat,,,some people think I eat too much. But no weight gain; we joke about that at home. My dad tells me all the food I'm eating doesn't show at all. people think I'm dieting. smiley
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2008
yeah!

it dosnt show

i get hungry easily too

but i can only eat so much at a time
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by kayowalemi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hi
Let no one fool you into feeding yourself fattened. But if you have made a resolution to do so, first and foremost go to google search and look for disease related to overweight and obesecity. If you think you can manage them go ahead. Let me you some: hypertension, cancer, arthritis, diabetics. You can look the rest and read aout them.
Kayo
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by efuah(f): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2008
Fat is not good my dear. . . take ur time, let it come naturally!

1 Like

Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by gaskinachi(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2008
just go to the store and get mosegor pills say a satchet or two, caution:this would make u eat heavily and sleep heavily, trust me you would gain the desired weight in a matter of say a month or two, someone close to me tried it and it worked so guess its been tested and trusted, goodluck

1 Like

Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Seun(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2008
You need to be slim for now so you'll be moderately fat after you get married and have some babies.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2008
/thank u thANK U

WAT DO i do with the babies then undecided

i dont need drugs to make me eat or sleep heavily
i can do dat myself

i need fat inducing foods
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2008
Seun you are okay the way you , slim built and all that, grin

By the way Seun we "Christians" need to conduct a voting exercise over there on the religions thread.

How can be do it and how can we send the result of the voting to you,

Also seun, try and make a provision on nairaland so that there can be one on one chatting by each member of nairaland.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Lola4eva(f): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ gamine

ive also been slim all my life, ive tried all sorts of things to try add some weight but it just doesnt work for me. The most annoying thing is that when i actually do add weight, it neva shows on my body, only my hips. Ive kind of given up sha thou i really wish i culd gain like 10kg or more , i guess once i start dropping babies, the weight will come naturally. One advice i could give u is that u shouldnt force it cos it wuldnt work, ull eventually add weight when the time is rite dear, so dont despair, we're plenty.

And yeah i eat a lot too, junk, carbs, u name it, nothing dey happen oh.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by papilonow(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
FOR A START MY DEAR, IF U WANT TO GET FAT
JUS MAKE SURE U TAKE THIS FOOD
1. LOTS AND LOTS OF PORK MEAT
2. TAKE MORE OF YOGURT
3. CHEESE
4. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IN ONE MONTH YOU GAIN 50 POUND
BUT THE BEST ADVICE IS STAY AS U ARE PLZ, I AM BEGGING U
ALL ELSE U WILL BE FATER THAN KOLOMA,
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Lola

cool, im not d only one then!
such a relief!
but i dont add weight anywhere, hips or thighs undecided

only my head seems to b growing bigger cry

@papilonow
thank you o
i will try dat tongue
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Easybaby(f): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
WAT DO i do with the babies then
cry

send them to motherless baby tongue tongue tongue

only my head seems to b growing bigger

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Rhea(f): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
To get fat, you may have to:

[list]
[li]increase ur dinner ration
eat more of snacks and fatty stuff before going to bed
think less
sleep more[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

But the way you sound, I don't think you really want to get fat.

Probably you want to add some meat in some strategic places for vital reasons.
It could be a bit hard to get fat (especially if you have an endomorphic body build), but definitely difficult to lose it.

So be careful of what you ask for.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by calyx: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ Rhea

Thank you doctor.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by tunanpa: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2008
my dear,the secret of fatness is noting than to keep eating,eating and eating,just eat as much as you can.when i mean eating i mean food remanace,bones,eating agbalumo seed,orange seed etc.just one week is enough to testify,if no changes after 2 days please consult your baba somewhere.[god father].
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2008
lol guys. i'm a bit like that, but not so skinny. i'd call size 12 perfect, and i havent deviated from it much.

trust me, if u want to get fat, eat normally, but add 1 large sized bar (or 2) of chocolate everyday for 2 wks. i promise you, by the end of the first week you wont recognize yourself. grin grin grin

i'd know. i gained some nasty weight once. havent tried it again ever. tongue tongue
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by saintneo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2008
Hey, ppl!
Fatness is nt an acheivement. I am fat, I jog for at least 45 mins a day, walk 1.5 hours a day, drink nescafe daily, go on 0-1-0 diet but I dont experience considerable weight loss.
So guys, girls, remain d way u are. Dont get so slim that U end up with veins like (angelina jolie or madonna)MTN + GLO network and dont get fat such that ur body will be as soft as pure water sachet. Keep a good diet.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by fyneguy: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2008
Gamine,

I just checked your profile. Na your picture be that?

If yes, I reserve my comment
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2008
Lol

size 12 is not skinny o

im more like size 6

i just need a lil bit of flesh

but nothing seems to work! embarassed embarassed embarassed

@Fyneguy
yes o
reserve it
but thank u very much
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Lola4eva(f): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
@iceblue- id say ure okay, a size 12 would never fit me, i couldnt even wear a size 10. Right now i wear size 8 tops, but to get really smart suits and tite fitting designer shirts like tm & h&c, i have to go for a size 6, so u can imagine how small i feel for my age and why i want to add some extra kilos. dats y i kind of feel where gamine is coming from, trust me if ure lepa ull understand
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by dee02(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Gamine

stop wanking 20times a day and you would see the difference
Goodluck
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Hugoboi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ Gamine

I hav the same problem too.My life obsession has always been to add meat more especially on my torso.Imagine going to the pool and not feeling confident enough to peel off dem clothes cus the next thing the girls'l holla will be "anikulapo'.
There is nothing fantastic in being slim and when eva i hear sumone talking about shedding weight i feel like whuppin sumone.
My case is worsened by the fact that i'm 6 feet tall and skinny as a bone.
I need help

1 Like

Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by texazzpete(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
dee02:

@Gamine

stop wanking 20times a day and you would see the difference
Goodluck

At last! The obligatory retard shows up!

@gamine
hmm. . .so now you want the 'attackers' and 'defenders' added abi? That'd be a sight.
Seriously, i once prayed hard to be fat so i could then gym and get all muscular and powerful. When i started getting plumper all the bloody fat went to my stomach.
So now, not only am i not a 'mr universe' kinda guy, i've developed a li'l belly angry

to be fair, i'm prolly too lazy to gym grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? / Why You Should Eat Avocados / Real Homemade FAST FOOD - 10 Mins Special Plantain Egg Sauce Recipe (Pix &Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.