Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105515 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2012
unclenna: The market has been ranging since monday............In a ranging market [color=#990000]oscillator indicators like Stochastic are kings.....Watch i again the currency Pairs like GU, GJ, EU, and EJ will go up again and come down later this evening...[/color]
Uclenna and Razayx5,i can't thank u guys enough,rozayx5 for mbfx and unclenna for pivot and stochastic,i combine d 3 and d results are amazing!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bendazum: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2012
I HAVE DECIDED TO SACK AU AND NU.MY EU,EJ,GU AND GJ SHORT ARE DOING JUST FINE.I WILL CLOSE TRADE THIS AFTERNOON.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Ogboraph: buy Gu am buying GU now
yes i did it agian am on good profit we are going up up to1.5777 from here on GU i said it that amd buying but i was too busy with my Job to give the buy point so i said buy with me atv that time grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2012
Ogboraph: yes i did it agian am on good profit we are going up up to1.5777 from here on GU i said it that amd buying but i was too busy with my Job to give the buy point so i said buy with me atv that time when GU was @ 1.5593
this morning by 9:00am
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2012
princewell: Hi bros, i was into pay per click programs and i did it for about a year without result. I never liked Forex because of the risk involved, but i remember my first Boss screaming one evening that he had made about $800 dollars. We later went to Sweet sensation that evening for snacks after work. I decided to go into Forex when i got tired of working for someone and i got seriously burnt for about two (2)years again, again and again. When i finally heard about Henry Liu, i decided to give his system (Fundamental News Trading)a trail. Although, it took me some time, but i finally started making consistent profit after that and i have always thanked God that i heard of Henry Liu. If you are interested in his system with personal guidance from me, you can send an email to imoh4king@yahoo.com or send a text to 08032735587 or 08026782341. Princewell

try somewhere else henry liu is already here grin grin grin grin grin grin
if you are making money from the same henry liu system i use, you wud not put your phone number here for 5kobo, stop deceiving your self and go get a job, enough of info marketers claiming traders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by toluxa1(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2012
@roxazy. Whats up man. How are you doing. I wanted to ask if you had another manual or a clearer instruction for DDFX. The one that comes with it kinda looks shalow to me. It's not being explained in detail. I get it but in tits and bits. Can you send to my mail please if you do or maybe your own personal explanation. Thanks in anticipation.

honoura1@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by toluxa1(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2012
This is how my screen looks by the way. I uploaded all the indicators in the DDFX system. Do you do that or you use just a few of them? Which if so?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Aleshyto(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2012
@roxazy. Whats up man pls is piplocker an expert or indicator?pls tell me how to use it, my mail is adexloveuall@yahoo.com. pls im a newbie if u hv any system that can work with $100 account, my account is growing. pls house i nd some indicator and their manual . ONE LOVE AND PIP WISE.
rozayx5:

try somewhere else henry liu is already here grin grin grin grin grin grin
if you are making money from the same henry liu system i use, you wud not put your phone number here for 5kobo, stop deceiving your self and go get a job, enough of info marketers claiming traders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Rich4god(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
@nolly042, which state are you serving. Am equaly a corper serving in delta state (batch B).
@Lawson, thanks for the explanation on pips locker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Aleshyto(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
@roxazy. Whats up man pls is piplocker an expert or indicator?pls tell me how to use it, my mail is adexloveuall@yahoo.com. pls im a newbie if u hv any system that can work with $100 account, my account is growing. pls house i nd some indicator and their manual . ONE LOVE AND PIP WISE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by naijaobi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
princewell: Hi bros, i was into pay per click programs and i did it for about a year without result. I never liked Forex because of the risk involved, but i remember my first Boss screaming one evening that he had made about $800 dollars. We later went to Sweet sensation that evening for snacks after work. I decided to go into Forex when i got tired of working for someone and i got seriously burnt for about two (2)years again, again and again. When i finally heard about Henry Liu, i decided to give his system (Fundamental News Trading)a trail. Although, it took me some time, but i finally started making consistent profit after that and i have always thanked God that i heard of Henry Liu. If you are interested in his system with personal guidance from me, you can send an email to imoh4king@yahoo.com or send a text to 08032735587 or 08026782341. Princewell
shame on u! Anyway, u can only scam those who don't use their head...
Scammer!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
toluxa1: This is how my screen looks by the way. I uploaded all the indicators in the DDFX system. Do you do that or you use just a few of them? Which if so?

its normal, you can just change the thickness of the sentiment and co so you can see well
@toluxa saw your mails, and other guys, DDFX i everywhere online just google it, you can find it on forex factory forums, mt5forum.com and so many other.

@for my news trading e-book, i advise its not yet complete and i promised to give it to only one guy here, to avoid it becoming a commercial tomorrow, cheers, its not handled by me its with a publisher and its going to be on Amazon soon with my name on it, will alert you then.

News trading is risky and cannot be explained to some one especially a newbie, even experts get baffeled by it, so i dont want to hear margins calls tomorrow, DDFX shud do with whatever system you have you can add it as a confirmation to your trading system, some one said that a system is 90 % you and 10 % the system..

Cheers everyone, anyway i stole 40 pips from the news on GU, whoelse raked in
closed another 50 pips on ddfx sell signal EU, 90 pips, shop closed, 450$ can do a lot, cant it grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
FXKing2012: Do you want to make money? Sell EU at 1.2395 with SL at 1.2445

Close trade now with 60pips profit and call it a day. Great call by the king! A trade a day is enough to keep you consistently profitable, remember greed is always the bane of the Forex trader. Follow in my path and you can make a very good living off trading. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
waiting for the Blue MA to cut the Red MA from above for a 100pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
All conditions met so sell at your own risk sell

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
hello people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT BUY EURUSD NOW @ 1.2341 and set stoploss @ 1.2323 and take good profit @ 1.2506 this is going to be great move up from here do not dout this pls buy now @ 1.2341
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lifestyle1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT BUY EURUSD NOW @ 1.2341 and set stoploss @ 1.2323 and take good profit @ [b]1.2506 this is going to be great move up from here do not dout this pls buy now @ 1.2341[/b]

How many pips of profit ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
ncpat: All conditions met so sell at your own risk sell
this system has a lot of erro and give late entry signal i ve it and threw it away now with my early bird signal take a look at thia signal
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT BUY EURUSD NOW @ 1.2341 and set stoploss @ 1.2323 and take good profit @ 1.2506 this is going to be great move up from here do not dout this pls buy now @ 1.2341
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by namdo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
one of the teachers taught us to focus on the process and not the profits...and then reap the results grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
am selling usdchf from 0.9735 cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
toluxa1: This is how my screen looks by the way. I uploaded all the indicators in the DDFX system. Do you do that or you use just a few of them? Which if so?
One thing no one has answered about this ddfx is what the entry parameters are. If one has to wait for everything to align, then there will be so many missed trades!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
life_style:

How many pips of profit ?

sorry i just saw your post its about 165 pips in profit for 1.2506 buy my target is 1.3000, but my first take profit if 1.2506 then i will take half the lot and leave the rest to run up to 1.2573 and 1.2695 for next week grin cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FEMIOLA2: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ogboraph: this system has a lot of erro and give late entry signal i ve it and threw it away now with my early bird signal take a look at thia signal

Ogboraph..pls can i ve ur system?...send to topex103@yahoo.com...regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by kupsonrex: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
FEMI OLA:

Ogboraph..pls can i ve ur system?...send to topex103@yahoo.com...regards.

i would not mine too @ emmysaid@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
kupsonrex:

i would not mine too @ emmysaid@yahoo.com
me too o Skatecyberworld@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
aguiyi: am selling usdchf from 0.9735 cool
sl moved to +10pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by kupsonrex: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
aguiyi:
sl moved to +10pips

just entered the room....pls what is your sl?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
kupsonrex:

just entered the room....pls what is your sl?

it was 50 pips but i have moved sl to +10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by namdo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
aguiyi: am selling usdchf from 0.9735 cool
have been in from 0.9560, added at 0.9801 after 24july topped expansion and i am waiting at 0.94xx (100MA) area to reap long term hehe.

Good luck bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
namdo:
have been in from 0.9560, added at 0.9801 after 24july topped expansion and i am waiting at 0.94xx (100MA) area to reap long term hehe.

Good luck bro.
what tf are reading ur chart from

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.