Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105407 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bright007(f): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
What is dis FOREST all about?I have forest in my village but I never knew people make easy money from it.
I need enlightenment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
bright007: What is dis FOREST all about?I have forest in my village but I never knew people make easy money from it.
I need enlightenment.
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
bright007: What is dis FOREST all about?I have forest in my village but I never knew people make easy money from it.
I need enlightenment.
By the time you know it, your kinsmen will finish the cash from the forex and leave you forexless....lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
I need enlightenment.

easy money my foot!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
naijababe:

easy money my foot!!!!

She funny gan... cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
femary2: He will never post any result here forever. He is still not sure of his trading,hence thinks one software would make money for him. Or maybe he wants to sell the useless software. If this fucking software is making money for the sellers,they will never be looking for 100usd.

I agree with you, if his so called robot can guarantee 2000 USD a month, why the heck is he looking for common 100 USD.. Lolz..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
» Why Can't She Meet Men At Her Financial Level? «
» Don Jazzy's Solar Plexus Album Was A Flop: True? «
» 120 Days After: Where Is Ribadu Committee's Report? «
» Appeal Court Asks Okorocha To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen «
» What Was The 1st Problem You Had With Your Car? «
[b[b]]» Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8! «[/b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt][color=#990000][/color]
» CBN Orders Reduction Of Forex Sale To Bureau De Change «
» What Is The Right Age For A Child To Start School? «
» Your Most Hated Exercises At The Gym? «

somebody plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss remove this thread form front page, i will keep saying it,wont stop taking it we need in house mods.are we there yet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
I guess becos this is on the front page hence people are sayin different stuffs, well from monday, tuesday the real players wud be bak to strictly business..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
unclenna: use it for one month and post ur result here.

Ok and no probs bout that...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
femary2: He will never post any result here forever. He is still not sure of his trading,hence thinks one software would make money for him. Or maybe he wants to sell the useless software. If this fucking software is making money for the sellers,they will never be looking for 100usd.

I don't argue with people but love eating pounded yam as Omo Akure gangan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
raycolz_84:

I agree with you, if his so called robot can guarantee 2000 USD a month, why the heck is he looking for common 100 USD.. Lolz..

shey na me you go pay the $97 or the pipjet company?

Plz do Think before you open your mouth and talk as I'm just here to help people interested in buying to Pay for it with my PayPal account because most Nigerians are having difficulty buying things online as this is also my area of speciality.
OK?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
Download this free e-book here and learn how to tripple your equity in one week
SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth:

shey na me you go pay the $97 or the pipjet company?

Plz do Think before you open your mouth and talk as I'm just here to help people interested in buying to Pay for it with my PayPal account because most Nigerians are having difficulty buying things online as this is also my area of speciality.
OK?

Abeg Park well jooor, where have you been thru-out season 7, this thread has a tradition, don't come here and give us the impression dat you can jus sit ur lazy ass down and one robot wud jus be giving you all the millions, like unclenna has said post the result for all to see first, shekinah

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth: This is good... but I've you heard of Pipjet ROBOT for forex?

I bought it last week from Clickbank last week for $97 with my PayPal account and it was registered with my email that I gave to them with a code given to me as YOU can see in the picture below:

You can get to me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

if you want me to buy it for you with my PayPal account for just naira value of

N19,400 [Nineteen Thousand and Four Hundred Naira Only]

Bros no vex but th truth is u ve been scammed. All those cheap $97 dollar robots are all scam - believe me

Cheers cheesy

Goodluck as I remain Adesida Oluwasegun aka Presegs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
unclenna: more of GU crashing but I will not be around.........stay tight.and see you on monday.....three dangerous FX weapon at my disposal
Me self want oh

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth: This is good... but I've you heard of Pipjet ROBOT for forex?

I bought it last week from Clickbank last week for $97 with my PayPal account and it was registered with my email that I gave to them with a code given to me as YOU can see in the picture below:

You can get to me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

if you want me to buy it for you with my PayPal account for just naira value of

N19,400 [Nineteen Thousand and Four Hundred Naira Only]

Goodluck as I remain Adesida Oluwasegun aka Presegs

Bros no vex but th truth is u ve been scammed. All those cheap $97 dollar robots are all scam - believe me

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by kupsonrex: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
bond777:

Cheers

Absolutely correct!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dexter1983(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
first let me encourage n apreciate all traders in the house dat have paid the gret price of been a forex trader.many came into forex trading with d wrong mentality of greed,get quick rich syndrom,kalokalo mentality... no wonder the market had disgraced them out.persistence is a major key that concatenates knowlege in any sucessful business but how many can persist if all is not well?so i congratulate u out there trading forex as a business cos forex is indeed a serious business that has no comparison once u av the keys.so keep at it and never b discouraged.actually forex trading is not just for anyone but recall u aint any1 if u can play by the rules.with good money management and a good strategy u can mak a consistence earning monthly without any heartbreak.nigeria economy is a challenge to many of us not to giv up on forex tradin cos the job is not there,so u create ur own job via tradin.for me,only death can seperate me from fx cos until u get to that level,u might not give ur all to get the workin knowlege that will get u to ur financial rest.God help us all traders.pls trade wisely!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
bond777:

Cheers

I'm not disagreeing with you people but feel free to check it out here via
www.pipjetrobot.com to see and tell me.
Thanks

Anyway,I'm enjoying the software though but they as well have 60 days money back guarantee and can a scam site have that,be on CLICKBANK and also accept PayPal payment.

I disagree with you all....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dexter1983(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
kupsonrex:

Absolutely correct!!!

its not about the price of a robot that makes it good but the technicality behind d robot.before i became a software coder mysef,i once bought an EA of 100000k WHIch gave me my greatest loss in forex ever in 2009,but now i code my strategy into EA mysef and it very ok....so its not in d price but d technic.if ur manual is good,ur EA will be good and vis versa.but make sure u are very good in manual b4 u go wit expert systems...cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
ncpat: Download this free e-book here and learn how to tripple your equity in one week
SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE
Thanks for sharing.that is the spirit of this house....i will look at it later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dexter1983(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth:

www.pipjet.com to see and tell me.
Thanks

Anyway,I'm enjoying the software though but they as well have 60 days money back guarantee and can a scam site have that,be on CLICKBANK and also accept PayPal payment.

its not about the price of a robot that makes it good but the technicality behind d robot.before i became a software coder mysef,i once bought an EA of 100000k WHIch gave me my greatest loss in forex ever in 2009,but now i code my strategy into EA mysef and it very ok....so its not in d price but d technic.if ur manual is good,ur EA will be good and vis versa.but make sure u are very good in manual b4 u go wit expert systems...cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth:

Thanks

You could be right bro. I 'll join u if by season 9 u re still here and using "pipjet". Time 'll tell.

No hard feelings.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
Season 8.......Here I come. After along vacation from season 6. Wish you all a greener pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Raphtop(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
Plz guyz, i knw nofin as regards diz forex. I'd apreci8 any1 putin me 2ru. @ raphtopod@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
Reporting..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 1:14am On Jul 07, 2012
legalwealth:

Thanks

Ok by friday make we see its work and na me go first buy am cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by etchel(m): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2012
How profitable & realistic is forex tratde?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 4:00am On Jul 07, 2012
etchel: How profitable & realistic is forex tratde?
no.1 genuine business in the whole world, you don`t have business with government tax, warehouse to store your goods or even transportation problem, all you need is a computer with internet access.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by methodman(m): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2012
Need someone to manage your forex funds? Kindly send a mail to info@shebayhost.com. To our online success
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by igeluma: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2012
[quote author=ncpat]
no.1 genuine business in the whole world, you don`t have business with government tax, warehouse to store your goods or even transportation problem, all you need is a computer with internet access.[/quote
my brother,are u back.pls,help me with ur system on eur/usd
makinslive@yahoo.com
May God continue to lift u up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.