Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Paganism Is Satanic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paganism Is Satanic (1713 Views)

Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman / The Catholic Church Is Satanic / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
Many people had failed to identify the existence of Satan and his action in the world.

Satan was created by God ,he later envied God ,he desires to raise his throne above that of God that created him and because of that he was sent out of heaven.
.When Satan left heaven,he cames to earth to deceive human being and to make them reject God that created them so that they be like him, and partake in his punishment.You can not live with somebody without knowing what that person hate or love,Satan knows what God love and what he hates.He then makes people to do what God hate.

The first law of ten commandmets is, "Thou shall not have no other gods before me,thou shall not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath,or that is in the water under the earth.Thou shall not bow down thyself to them nor serve them:for i the lord your God i am a jealous God,visiting the iniquity of the father upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.Exodus 20 :2-5.

Satan knows this and he makes them go against it. He wants human being that God created to worship creature such as water godess and other things that God created such as Stone,Water,Iron,tree,moon,sun, etc and by doing that,they worship Satan indirectly. What do i mean by worship satan indirectly?

One thing that is amazing about this is that, if those that are worshiping the above things demand for something from them ,they would do it. Are they truly the one that provided there needs since they can't talk or walk nor hear ? What actually happen is this. Let take Stone for instance,immidiately someone put to grand to worship or set his mind to worship one of those things Satan will appointed one of his angles or servants to stand by that thing and to provide what that person wants. And in order to communicate with that demon there will be a preist that can evoke the spirit of that demon.He would be communicated and interceded between the worshipers and demon.The demon will surely gives you dos and don'ts if you want him to continue to provide for your needs.Anytime you violated the demon's rules and the demon preist knows of it ,he will report you to demon .He may even suggest your punishment .By worshiping that demon you are indirectly worshiping Satan for its the person that owns slave that owns his goods.

In the old ages, many people expecially the kings and,worriors used to seek for help or protection from demons in time of truble such as war or when in need of children.When they seeked for help demon will give them condition in return of what they want, through that they become demon worshiper through out of their generation and this will be passed from generation to generation.

In Yoruba land some deities were believed came from heaven.They were very powerful and some people are still worship them till today .Their names are Ogun god of iron and war,Sango god of thunder ,Orumila the peace maker Esu a.k.a Lanroye the wicked one that use to cause affliction.So if these people came from heaven truely, which heaven then? Surely they are from Satan.This was what Satan did to the world and made people worshiped creature rather than creator.These kinds of people were deployed to many nations and languages
by Satan to deceive them.

The Yoruba pagans knew there is most high God.They called him Olodumare or Orisa-Nla only that they don't know his way but they knew that Olodumare hate evil and wicked people if many of them are alive i believe they will embrace christianity because the prize that Satan demand from them, God does not demand it.They were not blindfold like the todays pagans expecially the NL pagans and the atheists that said there is no God no Satan.

If you are pagans and you are alive today and you heard the gosple of our lord Jesus Christ and you are deaf to it, iam telling you, you are Satan worshiper.May God help you.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
Slave. Yes, you Ayomivic are a slave.

All our Nigerian forefathers were pagans before the Europeans came with christianity. Many of them rejected christianity and died.

You sir, are a disgrace to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Delafruita(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
from your post.you acnowledge that our forefathers worshipped stones.water etc,if you werent so ignorant,you'd realise that the isrealites also worshipped their god which has been eported as God,yahweh,Jehovah.at a time,Yahweh requested sacrifice and at a time even accepted human sacrifice.Yahweh made isreal his people and supported in their acclaimed conquest of their neighbours even to the point of ordering them to kill every living thing including infants and animals.
i want to correct an impression.you claim satan lived with God and therefore knows what God wants.you talk about the 10 commandments and how satan wants to keep us from disobeying.first,when was satan expelled from heaven?were humans already on earth at the time?i dont think so.a carreful study of the Bible shows a time lag between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.in essence,at the time satan was sent to earth,man hadnt been created.how then does he know what God wants with regards to man?unless he is all-knowing.besides whether you like it or not,you can never keep the 10 commandments(unless you're an adventist).the commandment says "observe the sabbath day and keep it holy".the sabbath is saturday so all sunday churchgoing(which was inherited from catholics) is a direct violation of God's word.in essence,you're also aligned with satan
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 07, 2012
logicboy01: Slave. Yes, you Ayomivic are a slave.
You sir, are a disgrace to Nigeria.

And you think you are a grace gift to Nigeria?
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2012
1supremo:

And you think you are a grace gift to Nigeria?

I'm a boss

1 Like

Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Niflheim(m): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2012
@delafruita,thanks for the historical knowledge and wisdom,i have learnt so much!!!
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2012
Delafruita: from your post.you acnowledge that our forefathers worshipped stones.water etc,if you werent so ignorant,you'd realise that the isrealites also worshipped their god which has been eported as God,yahweh,Jehovah.at a time,Yahweh requested sacrifice and at a time even accepted human sacrifice.Yahweh made isreal his people and supported in their acclaimed conquest of their neighbours even to the point of ordering them to kill every living thing including infants and animals.
i want to correct an impression.you claim satan lived with God and therefore knows what God wants.you talk about the 10 commandments and how satan wants to keep us from disobeying.first,when was satan expelled from heaven?were humans already on earth at the time?i dont think so.a carreful study of the Bible shows a time lag between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.in essence,at the time satan was sent to earth,man hadnt been created.how then does he know what God wants with regards to man?unless he is all-knowing.besides whether you like it or not,you can never keep the 10 commandments(unless you're an adventist).the commandment says "observe the sabbath day and keep it holy".the sabbath is saturday so all sunday churchgoing(which was inherited from catholics) is a direct violation of God's word.in essence,you're also aligned with satan

Are you trying to equalize the God of Israel with pagans gods? Are you saying that Olodumare in Yoruba is the same as pagans gods?Every pagans have statue as god. Can you tell or show me the statue of Yaweh or Olodumare?

There are no nations or languages that does not have pagans ,even in Israel there are people that worship statue. God called Abraham from pagans family and the reason he calls him was to let the people know his way.If you read the bible very well you will know the reason why God says they (Israelite) should kill the pagans. God does not want Israelite to imitate them ,with they later did because they refused to wipe out some pagans contries and this made God to punish Israel many times. I will like to know the verse of bible where God accepts human being as a sacrifice . I read that God warns them not to sacrifice there son and daughter as pagans used to do.

Whatsoever the time lag. satan must know that God is holy and that he would not wants anybody to equalize him with what he created.Was it not the reason why Satan was sent out of heaven?

Concerning the issue of sabbath day, iam not taking about sabbath day here or else you want to go to another topic.What i was trying to say in the verses i quoted was that God hates pagansim.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2012
Ayomivic:

Are you trying to equalize the God of Israel with pagans gods? Are you saying that Olodumare in Yoruba is the same as pagans gods?Every pagans have statue as god. Can you tell or show me the statue of Yaweh or Olodumare?

There are no nations or languages that does not have pagans ,even in Israel there are people that worship statue. God called Abraham from pagans family and the reason he calls him was to let the people know his way.If you read the bible very well you will know the reason why God says they (Israelite) should kill the pagans. God does not want Israelite to imitate them ,with they later did because they refused to wipe out some pagans contries and this made God to punish Israel many times. I will like to know the verse of bible where God accepts human being as a sacrifice . I read that God warns them not to sacrifice there son and daughter as pagans used to do.

Whatsoever the time lag. satan must know that God is holy and that he would not wants anybody to equalize him with what he created.Was it not the reason why Satan was sent out of heaven?

Concerning the issue of sabbath day, iam not taking about sabbath day here or else you want to go to another topic.What i was trying to say in the verses i quoted was that God hates pagansim.

Christian churches have crucifixes and statues of Jesu. Unless you are admiting that Jesuis not God.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Delafruita(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2012
Ayomivic:

the God of isreal is highly reverred just as Allah is highly reverred by muslims and budda and confuscius and toa andzoroaster.the difference is the adherrents are in different locations and christianity had the fortune of becoming the state religion of rome and was spread via conquest in wars.i dont mean to equate Yahweh with "pagan" gods,i only mean to infer that the "pagan" gods are reverred just as much by their adherrents.

seriously,God asked isrealites to kill the "pagans" because he didnt want them imitating them?did he also ask the popes to kill those who werent in agreement with their philosophy-influenced principles?

just so you know,Abraham came from the line of Shem who was the first son of Noah.Shem it was who covered the unclothedness of Noah and Shem it was who Noah prayed for.it goes to say thatShemaccepted Yahweh.there is absolutely no Biblical evidence to show that Abraham came from a pagan household just as there is no evidence that before "God called him" he was a rightheous man.if you say God called Abraham to let the people know his way,then will it be right to say "technical" lies are part of the way?Abraham lied by calling Sarah his sister,Yahweh didnt punish him but rather punished Pharaoh who had been good to Abraham.

the isrealites themselves worshipped idols.they made a golden calf so its wrong to say God was using them to wipe out paganism.in another instance,the ark of covenant also could be regarded as an idol since it was made by man.its similar to the golden stool of the ashanti which they claim was brought down from heaven for osei tutu to sit upon.

read 2kings 3.then tellme why a great wrath came upon isreal after the king of moab sacrificed his eldest son who was to reign after him and the israelites even had ti withdraw to their own land and leave the moabites alone

keeping the sabbath is a cardinal point of christianity.most christians dont keep the feasts as commmanded and the sabbath is now on the wrong day
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Kay17: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2012
God of Israel. A local pagan god with a jurisdiction - Israel. And being the banner for jewish culture and values, it is nationalistic and not expected to appreciate other peoples and their values, and also be their god.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by plaetton: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
The god of isreal was certainly less than most African pagan gods as far as higher morality was concerned. He was certainly a genocidal maniac.
Talking about paganism, at one point, during their wanderings in the wildrness,yahweh had stricken the isrealites with a disease for disobeying one laW or another. in order to cure them of this disease, moses fashioned serpent idol made of copper and asked every isrealite to bow and look upon the face of the serpent in order for their afflictions to go away.

Also, the catholic church, the mother of all churches, worships the image of Isis as the virgin mary. What about the cult of relics-whereby catholics worship the bones and relics of dead saints. That is as close to ancestoral worship as one can get.

In a nutshell, all religions worship dead people.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by tobechi74: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
Is atheism=paganism?
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
logicboy01:

Christian churches have crucifixes and statues of Jesu. Unless you are admiting that Jesuis not God.
Christians are not worshiping the statue of Jesus ,go and know that
also we christians are worshiping the most high God,if i say Jesus is God, you can understand what i mean because you are not among his sheeps.To me,I know whom Jesus is. So let limit it in your level.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
tobechi74: Is atheism=paganism?

Is Tobechy=stupidity?
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ayomivic:
also we christians are worshiping the most high God,if i say Jesus is God, you can understand what i mean because [b]you are not among his sheeps.[/b]To me,I know whom Jesus is. So let limit it in your level.

You too are not among his sheep. Jesus came for the lost sheep of Isreal. You are not a Jew or Isrealite.

As for you, keep worshipping a religion brought to you by the white Europeans like a slave.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Delafruita(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ayomivic:
also we christians are worshiping the most high God,if i say Jesus is God, you can understand what i mean because you are not among his sheeps.To me,I know whom Jesus is. So let limit it in your level.
when you say Jesus is God,i understand eactly what you mean.you mean to say the Jesus created the world,you mean to say it was Jesus who had a duel with satan to tempt Job,you mean to say it is Jesus who sits on the throne and will judge all mankind.you mean to say that stephen was delusional when he saw Jesus sitting at the right side of God,you mean to say that when Jesus looked up to heaven and said "father,forgive them for they know not what they do",he was actually talking to himself,you mean to say we are created in the image of Jesus,you mean to say that Mary is indeed the mother of God,you mean to say that there is no God,just Jesus.you also mean to say that when Jesus said "noone cometh to the father ecept through me" he meant to say noone cometh to me except through me".you mean to say there is no distinction between God and Jesus,you mean to say the Father and the son are the same entity.
i like christianity as a religion but i dislike ignorant christians who dont even know the basics of their religion.even the Bible says "study to show thyself approved".my friend,you have plenty studying to do.start with the nicene creed of 325AD and learn how the trinity doctrine was coined
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by justaqad(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
Delafruita:
when you say Jesus is God,i understand eactly what you mean.you mean to say the Jesus created the world,you mean to say it was Jesus who had a duel with satan to tempt Job,you mean to say it is Jesus who sits on the throne and will judge all mankind.you mean to say that stephen was delusional when he saw Jesus sitting at the right side of God,you mean to say that when Jesus looked up to heaven and said "father,forgive them for they know not what they do",he was actually talking to himself,you mean to say we are created in the image of Jesus,you mean to say that Mary is indeed the mother of God,you mean to say that there is no God,just Jesus.you also mean to say that when Jesus said "noone cometh to the father ecept through me" he meant to say noone cometh to me except through me".you mean to say there is no distinction between God and Jesus,you mean to say the Father and the son are the same entity.
i like christianity as a religion but i dislike ignorant christians who dont even know the basics of their religion.even the Bible says "study to show thyself approved".my friend,you have plenty studying to do.start with the nicene creed of 325AD and learn how the trinity doctrine was coined

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
u nailed it....i doubt he will reply...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2012
Delafruita:

the God of isreal is highly reverred just as Allah is highly reverred by muslims and budda and confuscius and toa andzoroaster.the difference is the adherrents are in different locations and christianity had the fortune of becoming the state religion of rome and was spread via conquest in wars.i dont mean to equate Yahweh with "pagan" gods,i only mean to infer that the "pagan" gods are reverred just as much by their adherrents.

seriously,God asked isrealites to kill the "pagans" because he didnt want them imitating them?did he also ask the popes to kill those who werent in agreement with their philosophy-influenced principles?

just so you know,Abraham came from the line of Shem who was the first son of Noah.Shem it was who covered the unclothedness of Noah and Shem it was who Noah prayed for.it goes to say thatShemaccepted Yahweh.there is absolutely no Biblical evidence to show that Abraham came from a pagan household just as there is no evidence that before "God called him" he was a rightheous man.if you say God called Abraham to let the people know his way,then will it be right to say "technical" lies are part of the way?Abraham lied by calling Sarah his sister,Yahweh didnt punish him but rather punished Pharaoh who had been good to Abraham.

the isrealites themselves worshipped idols.they made a golden calf so its wrong to say God was using them to wipe out paganism.in another instance,the ark of covenant also could be regarded as an idol since it was made by man.its similar to the golden stool of the ashanti which they claim was brought down from heaven for osei tutu to sit upon.

read 2kings 3.then tellme why a great wrath came upon isreal after the king of moab sacrificed his eldest son who was to reign after him and the israelites even had ti withdraw to their own land and leave the moabites alone

keeping the sabbath is a cardinal point of christianity.most christians dont keep the feasts as commmanded and the sabbath is now on the wrong day
I don't know about the others names you metioned above except the Muslims Ahllah.Muslims believed they are worshiping thesame God with Isreal beause they believed in Israel prophets.They believe in Jesus,in resurrection and in judgment. But to me i doubt their belief.I will come to that later.

Many tribes call God diffrent names,but in their heart they know whom they are referring to.For instance,Yoruba people are calling hìm Olodumare,Igbo people are calling him Chineke,Nupe called him Soko. Hausa called him Ubangidi. All of them are referring to God.Iam saying this if that was what you mean by the names you metioned above.

Concerning the pope killing people,you know the answer you are just putting that foword.I don't take that as point.

Abraham may be from Shem line that does not mean his father was not pagan.Logicboy comes from christian family but today he is an atheiest and you too you are an atheist, did you come from atheist family?
For your information there is an evidence that shows that Abraham comes from pagan's household.Here is the evidence.
And Josuha said unto all the people,thus saith the lord God of Israel,your father dwelt on the other said of the flood in old time,even Terah,the father of Abraham,and the father of Nechor: and they served other gods. Joshua 24:2

Also,i want you to know this.Abraham was not a liar.He did not lie by calling Sarah her sister ,next time if you are reading Bible make sure you read thoroughly,don't just peak verses to read.In that story Abraham later explained how Sarah was sister to him.This is what he say.
"...And Abraham said, because i thought,surely the fear of God is not in this place: and they will slay me for my wife's sake.And yet indeed she is my sister,she is the daughter of my father,but not the daughter of my mother;and she became my wife". Genesis 20:11-12

Then tell us what God did to Israelite when they practiced pagansim? I mean when they make golden calf.Concerning th Moab king that you said he sacrifices his eldes son,who told you that Moab is a part of Israel.If you forgotten ,let me remind you.Do you remember that it was the Moab king Balak by name that called Balam to come and curse Israel for him on Israel way from Egypt to promise land.Moab is a pagans nation.The Israel surposed to drive them out but they did not.So, the Moab king that you are talking about did not sacrifice his eldest son to Israel's God (Yaweh) .He sacrificed him to their deity knows as Chemosh.Read Number 22 and 1king very well.

I did not say pagans do not have power,they can make things happen because they are worshiping Satan and Satan has his own power. In Egypt when Mose casts his rod it turns to serpen.The pagans casted their own rods and it turns to serpen also .Are we saying the pegans called unto thesame God that Moses called ?No, they used Satan power but God shows his superiority .Moses serpen swallowed the pagans serpen.

You need to answer this question .The question is, where did the pagans get their power? Please tell me the answer if they are not Satanic.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Kay17: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2012
Atenists who believe the Sun is God are referring to the Gods of Islam and Christianity?!
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
What if paganism is satanic? So what?
Stick with ur godonic illussion of a religion.
BTW, is there any way Africans can be reverse brain washed?
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
kwangi: What if paganism is satanic? So what?
Stick with ur godonic illussion of a religion.
BTW, is there any way Africans can be reverse brain washed?

I can see now that you have accepted the fact ,since you have admited this, no more problem i just want you to have knowledge of whom you are worshiping.That is all.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ayomivic:
I can see now that you have accepted the fact ,since you have admited this, no more problem i just want you to have knowledge of whom you are worshiping.That is all.

See this brainwashed negro talking.

You worship a Jewish pagan god without even realising it
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
That's the annoying fact about these adherents of foreign religions.
They seem to have no clue as to what there religions are about.

And Mr Ayo, the fact that the white man thinks you are dumb doesn't mean that is true.
Thinking for oneself is very important.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
logicboy01:

See this brainwashed negro talking.

You worship a Jewish pagan god without even realising it

God forbid.Point of correction ,we worship God not god or god.Pls take note.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ayomivic:

God forbid.Point of correction ,we worship God not god or god.Pls take note.

Christianity was a pagan religion when it started and so you worship a god.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
kwangi: That's the annoying fact about these adherents of foreign religions.
They seem to have no clue as to what there religions are about

And Mr Ayo, the fact that the white man thinks you are dumb doesn't mean that is true.
Thinking for oneself is very important.
You mean thinking for oneself like atheists, which can bring about destruction.God forbid .It is you that need to think wisely for tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ayomivic:
[b]You mean thinking for oneself like atheists, which can bring about destruction.[/b]God forbid .It is you that need to think wisely for tomorrow may be too late.

Ignoramus, the most developed countries are secular and have a lot of atheists.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Delafruita:
why do you think like this? I have told you that you can't understand.You are so far astray.May God help you. I can see you are not ready to learn.So stay in your level as i had said.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
logicboy01:

You too are not among his sheep. Jesus came for the lost sheep of Isreal. You are not a Jew or Isrealite.

As for you, keep worshipping a religion brought to you by the white Europeans like a slave.
alrght let wait and see if he comes for me or not.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by Ayomivic(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
logicboy01:

Ignoramus, the most developed countries are secular and have a lot of atheists.
is that what you follow? as flies would follow corpse into grave. Sorry for you.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ayomivic:
alrght let wait and see if he comes for me or not.

2000 years, christians have been claiming that Jesus will come.

Jesus is as dead as a doornail.
Re: Paganism Is Satanic by logicboy01: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ayomivic:
is that what you follow? as flies would follow corpse into grave. Sorry for you.

huh? You did know? The most developed countries are secular with a lot of atheists

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201107/why-atheism-will-replace-religion-new-evidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Keggite Club Came Into Existence / Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria / Full Prophecy From Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.