Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) (43732 Views)

Stories: The Path Of Destinies (PC) Gameplay - Walkthrough #1 / GTA San Andreas Mod (PC Version) Walkthrough / Walkthrough For From Russia With Love And Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by DaWhiz: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
Max Payne 3 was too strait forward, Prototype 2 was too easy - even on Hard.
Waiting on d new Hitman, Assassin Creed and GTA.
Do u play God Of War too?!
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
DaWhiz: Max Payne 3 was too strait forward, Prototype 2 was too easy - even on Hard.
Waiting on d new Hitman, Assassin Creed and GTA.
Do u play God Of War too?!

Truth be told never really got into the whole GOW series like that.
Did play as Kratos in MK though. grin grin

Max Payne was too straight forward? shocked
WHAT?! grin I like the new theme. The first two games were so depressing.
Every other mission was followed by you having to go inside of his mind
and run like a mad man in some dark world of depression and self pity. grin

He was bad azz in this latest game. cool

2 Likes

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
captalex: I just resurrected it.
gamer chicks are cool,always easy to date and have a cool time with them. they fart alot though. you could prove otherwise

#haters. tongue

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by DaWhiz: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2012
*Kails*:

Truth be told never really got into the whole GOW series like that.
Did play as Kratos in MK though. grin grin

Max Payne was too straight forward? shocked
WHAT?! grin I like the new theme. The first two games were so depressing.
Every other mission was followed by you having to go inside of his mind
and run like a mad man in some dark world of depression and self pity. grin

He was bad azz in this latest game. cool

Yea was more interesting than the first two. By straitforward, i meant easy. Really enjoyable tho.

#haters. tongue
At least you did'nt deny it grin grin
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by captalex(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2012
*Kails*:

#haters. tongue

With That Ikebe of yours only God know the decibels released when you fart.
hehe
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 21, 2012
captalex:

With That Ikebe of yours only God know the decibels released when you fart.
hehe

shocked lmao!!

you gotta problem with big booties? angry grin

DaWhiz:

Yea was more interesting than the first two. By straitforward, i meant easy. Really enjoyable tho.

At least you did'nt deny it grin grin

Oh come on. Do I look like I would do that? grin
I'm innocent jorh.
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by captalex(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
kails=Msdarkskin's alterego.

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
captalex: kails=Msdarkskin's alterego.

OH MY GOD!

How did you find out?
Like, that's so amazing! [size=58pt]-_-[/size]

grin

3 Likes

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
yes, kails is actually a bit nicer than msdarkskin
although according to r231, it's the opposite. grin

#jokes
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
[size=28pt]"Dishonored"[/size] posted by [size=28pt]RydarGames[/size]
check him out @ http://www.youtube.com/user/RydarGames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79s-1siyKKM

(w/commentary)

I like his walkthough technique in this video because he isn't one of the "lets play/commentary" gamers whose viewers try to figure things out for themselves as they chit chat about nothing tongue. He actually describes what is happening for first time players and veterans alike. He makes sure not to talk through the in game dialogue and when he does talk, he gives facts or his opinions about games in general. I must add that I love his reactions when unpredictable stuff happens as he plays grin.

I took a look at his channel and I have to say it's simple but impressive. He's got some pretty epic uploads on his channels and his playlists shows he is quite up to date. He gives me a vibe that he is friendly and more than willing to help those who are stuck. So I would definitely check him out some more if I were new to gaming or just curious as some of you are. smiley

Also,
I went through the comments of this upload and saw someone said: "2012 game with 2009 graphics.. no" grin

and someone replied "First of all, if you dont play games you should not be here, second of all. I assume you dont play games because most gamers care about the gameplay, and not the graphics."

Well first of all I agree the graphics compared to other games does seem a bit "tooney" and behind on detail but I also agree with the response that most gamers just want a nice plot and some action. But to each his own really.
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
[size=18pt]OH Man!![/size] if you haven't already watched the [size=18pt]Walking Dead[/size] game walkthrough, you have to!!

You just have to!!!

What an epic game!! I've been following this since the spring!!

The ending was just posted and I just cried like a baby just now...I still have tears in my eyes grin. Of Joy or sadness? Ain't saying! Just check it out!!!!

This playlist is by "TheRadBrad"...so epic.
It contains 53 videos so it may take some time to watch them all but I highly recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9SnHso3ezE&feature=share&list=SP0EC33A146C55BEAE

^click that link to watch on youtube.
It will automatically continue (kind of like a movie lol).

The makers of this game deserve an award!! forreal!
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
I can't believe it!! grin
Wow what an epic game!!
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Welcome back MDS wink
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lord_Reed: Welcome back MDS wink

Hi sweety!! cheesy
Good to be back! tongue
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
[size=18pt]Far Cry 3[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkpCLIDKj0

This is just the tutorial mission and intro.
Not a complete walkthrough.

Honestly, I was never really into the Far Cry series.. undecided
There was too much repetition and honestly the most exciting part of
the second one were the cut scenes lol.

but this one is bit more interesting. smiley (I still wouldn't buy it tho. grin)

If you have a youtube account and want to see more, simply "like"
the video. The goal is to get about 11 thousand likes and Brad will upload more. smiley
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
bumped.. tongue
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 27, 2013
Bumped again. tongue
I'll update this soon!
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2013
I rili luv ur thread,pls make it more consistent

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 06, 2013
Definitely gon cop farcry3 weneva I see it down here in Naija,how about putting up a walkthrough for tomb raider,I rili nid to knw wat critics think about the game..thumbs up once more

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Always begging woman to talk to you, you no dey shame?

Falls off Air Force One while laughing my behind off
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
youmour: I rili luv ur thread,pls make it more consistent

cool cool cool

and that i plan to do.
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
REALITY101:

Falls off Air Force One while laughing my behind off

and where have you been negro? tongue
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
@your...i got you!! wink

Two recently released masterpieces uploaded by my favorite
gamer aka the "King of Walkthroughs"

[size=28pt]THERADBRAD[/size] cool cool

[size=18pt]Tomb Raider[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4OkyvfFBw

[size=28pt]Dead Space 3 [/size]cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_yCbchXk70
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
comments? questions? requests?! cheesy cheesy

c'mon guys!!
let's liven up this section. cool

i won't stop until my mission is accomplished!! wink

more to come. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by 190: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
grin grin grin

HOW CAN A GIRL BE PLAYING VIDEOGAMES grin grin grin grin

DAMN SEE MY WIFE OOH grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Dyt(f): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2013
Mukekekekekkekekekeekke
Peeps
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by 190: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2013
just saw the walkthrough for walking dead its so damn good
i follow the series weekly and its been my best serie ever
currently at season 3 episode 11 where rick meets the black dude but the question is whos this black dude on this walkthrough

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by LordReed(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hey MDS wassup girl?!

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by koolchicco: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
190: grin grin grin
DAMN SEE MY EX OOH grin grin grin grin

Fixed!
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2013
folllowing

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by azpekuliar: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Is there a walkthrough for SuperMario? grin

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by dljbd1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? / Playing Pes To Become A Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.