Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) (43736 Views)

Stories: The Path Of Destinies (PC) Gameplay - Walkthrough #1 / GTA San Andreas Mod (PC Version) Walkthrough / Walkthrough For From Russia With Love And Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Bawss1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
The Walking Dead walk-through was INTERESTING. Loved it.

I never saw the TV series, I'll have to check it out.

Damn, there's tons of stuff I'm missing out on.

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 13, 2013
YAAAAAAAAY!!! cheesy cheesy

guys i am so sorry for missing your comments!!
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 13, 2013
dl_jbd: nice

Phinalphantasy: folllowing

cheesy cheesy
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 13, 2013
Lord_Reed: Hey MDS wassup girl?!

hey!! what's up? smiley

azpekuliar: Is there a walkthrough for SuperMario? grin

sure. which one would you like to see? tongue grin
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 13, 2013
190: just saw the walkthrough for walking dead its so damn good
i follow the series weekly and its been my best serie ever
currently at season 3 episode 11 where rick meets the black dude but the question is whos this black dude on this walkthrough

so which do you like better? the series or the game? smiley

190: grin grin grin

HOW CAN A GIRL BE PLAYING VIDEOGAMES grin grin grin grin

DAMN SEE MY WIFE OOH grin grin grin grin

you know i am not normal. tongue
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by dljbd1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
I'm so gon download everything on this trend! grin
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 16, 2013
dl_jbd: I'm so gon download everything on this trend! grin

grin grin

which reminds me i need to update this baby!! cool
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by ritchboy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin

which reminds me i need to update this baby!! cool

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
ritchboy:

angry angry angry

lmao! what??!?
did u get my message? grin
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Bawss1: The Walking Dead walk-through was INTERESTING. Loved it.

I never saw the TV series, I'll have to check it out.

Damn, there's tons of stuff I'm missing out on.

i saw some of the series but i couldn't get into it.
somehow zombies when acted out by live humans don't have the same
appeal as say a video game.

RE2's pixelated zombies are scarier than TWD's tongue grin grin
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=28pt]TheMediaCows[/size]
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMediaCows

Another category "A" walkthrough youtuber, which means there is commentary throughout the walkthroughs w/ cutscenes. I like MediaCows. I used to follow this channel prior to finding TheRadBrad's. TMC is no rookie and has over 400,000 subscribers an over 300 million video views. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself. smiley

His channel is not the most organized so people who are not heavy youtubers may have an issue finding his video/playlists but other than that he is pretty much up to date with his videos. He's cool, funny and I think you'll enjoy watching his vids. He does curse a lot but again we're all grown so. wink

My rating: 4/5

Here is a walkthough courtesy of TMC of "God of War Ascension"... cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAw5qUsr47k
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2013
The walking dead is quite interesting,white kids r so annoying though,after all that's happen carl still wanders off in the bushes like he's some kind of sheriff,the annoying part is wen he was throwing stones at the zombie stuck in d swamp,rili wish he had died then and dats d same motherfuker everyone is tryin to protect n shhhht,can't wait til he gets bitten n get a bullet in the head
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
youmour: The walking dead is quite interesting,white kids r so annoying though,after all that's happen carl still wanders off in the bushes like he's some kind of sheriff,the annoying part is wen he was throwing stones at the zombie stuck in d swamp,rili wish he had died then and dats d same motherfuker everyone is tryin to protect n shhhht,can't wait til he gets bitten n get a bullet in the head

lmfao! oh my!!
hmmm.

idk i just couldn't get into it. undecided
have you checked out the game?

they are supposed to be releasing episode 2 soon.
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 22, 2013
it's back. smiley
feel free to take over and contribute guys.
this thread is for everyone. smiley
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by azpekuliar: 4:29am On Mar 29, 2013
wink
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by azpekuliar: 4:37am On Mar 29, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

sure. which one would you like to see? tongue grin

Ofcourse, the original Super Mario Bros! ( not the various iterations of it).... grin

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
azpekuliar:

Ofcourse, the original Super Mario Bros! ( not the various iterations of it).... grin

Personally i dont like that version. tongue

This is my favorite right chea!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61MNeKHnhe0

#SMB3
#nostalgia
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Personally i dont like that version. tongue

This is my favorite right chea!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61MNeKHnhe0

#SMB3
#nostalgia

Same here.. In fact, been playing it since last week.. Rom things grin

Raccoons!!!!!!

Great thread... Hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Same here.. In fact, been playing it since last week.. Rom things grin

Raccoons!!!!!!

Great thread... Hmmmm...

SMB3 is the best indeed!!

my nintendo1 game system is in storage. sad lol yea..i still have mine likewise my n64, game cube and ps1 cool cool grin

but i downloaded the original on my computer (from google) and played it not too long ago myself. I'm glad you're enjoying this thread. I will update it soon. smiley
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
youmour: I rili luv ur thread,pls make it more consistent

btw...where have you been?
any games you want added to the list? smiley
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
repost:

>>>>>> before I proceed, I would like to add that gamer channels come in FOUR categories:

A) Commentary w/ cutscenes
B) No Commentary w/ cutscenes
C) No Cut scenes w/ Commentary
D) No Cut Scenes, No Commentary (very rare!)

They are pretty much self explanatory.

My next and final feature for today belongs to the 'Commentary w/ Cutscenes' category. This simply means the uploader talks throughout the walkthrough and includes cutscenes.

Cutscenes are the skits/scenes that connect the action within the game to each other and presents/completes the story line. (Hopefully that was a good enough explanation lol).

Now for channels that do not have legal permission (usually in the case with group C), something as simple as including cutscenes in one's walkthrough/s can lead to copyright infringement and perhaps the eventual deletion of one's channel by youtube. I can recall in 2008 and 2009, that Grand Theft Auto 4: Liberty City, has cost many their youtube accounts unfortunately which is why most gamers will either advertise for gaming companies or request recognition by them to prevent disciplinary action. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=28pt]Skorch82[/size]
http://www.youtube.com/user/skorch82

Skorch82 falls into category "A" since there is commentary in his walkthroughs.
I haven't really checked him out much however, the few times that I have I was satisfied. He plays his games "blindly" meaning unlike Brad or Mahalogames he doesn't pre-play them before recording. He makes mistakes like we would, and keeps going with the flow.

He has over 42,000 subscribers an over 41 million video views. Not bad at all. smiley

His channel is organized and easy to navigate through plus he's pretty current so I definitely think he's someone you could check out for know hows, to enjoy walkthroughs and to check out games you may be interested in buying for yourselves. smiley

My rating: 4.5/5

Enjoy this interactive gameplay classic "Fahrenheit aka Indigo Prophecy"...
yeah..this time i took it BACK!! grin (He's got Bioshock Infinite up if you want to check that out as well...same for the other major walkthrough channels.)

Fahrenheit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtLOZWTv_A

^^this also happens to be the precursor to the 2010 hit game "Heavy Rain".
Now while the games have separate story lines, the development was by the same team.
I will post a video of Heavy Rain next so you can see the similarities. smiley In the above walkthrough skorch82 pretty much explains this in detail in part one.

Again enjoy!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=28pt]HEAVY RAIN:[/size]
Uploaded by TheRadBrad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSVh5gtREc

(^^this includes commentary. If you prefer silence,
the check out the one below by Mahalo..

No commentary:
http://youtu.be/4hMDHbr-300 )

Again, Brad makes reference to Indigo Prophecy. Check out this awesomely DEPRESSING masterpiece grin which happens to be my 2010 video game of the year pick. I remember when I first played it, I couldn't put it down despite having to make tough decisions that left me filled with melancholy and excitement at the same time. grin grin Enjoy...

oh yeah!! check out the other part of Heavy Rain..This is a mini mission separate from the main story line entitled "The Taxidermist" which does include a major character in the main story line. I personally have never played this part...but I watched my ex at the time play did and it was even MORE intense!! grin cool

[size=28pt]The Taxidermist[/size]
uploaded by Amber7Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-TWJfguXgU

^^category B: No commentary... wink

2 Likes

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by tpia5: 2:46am On Apr 07, 2013
hiss
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2013
Troll Princess - Idle, Angry

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
tpia@:
hiss

TPIA!! cheesy cheesy grin kiss

musKeeto: Troll Princess - Idle, Angry

lol!! tpia is awesome. grin
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by captalex(m): 4:46am On Apr 12, 2013
Darkskin, where have you been hiding.

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
captalex: Darkskin, where have you been hiding.

nowhere dear. i've been around..
post here and there..also taking care of person tingz.. smiley

what's up? how is life treating you dear?
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by code1: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. choose any of this numbers and i will foretell the future for you. if you also want sure numbers to win lotto games contact me on: 08034163515.
Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2013
^^um....lol i will pass babes. grin

1 Like

Re: My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2013
The original BioShock...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4CihF5VjM

Bioshock 2 walkthrough...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijdZCI3q5A

these are with commentary and uploaded by SSoHPKC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? / Playing Pes To Become A Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.