Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports (10158 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / Question For Holders Of Nigerian Passports Going To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2012
I made a payment yesterday for both mine and my daughter's passport for $130.00
my account was billed twice and no receipt after payment online.
Has anyone experienced this before?
When I went back to the site it's still showing the passports as pending payment!!!!!
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2012
anybody please embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by justwise(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2012
I have being looking for a link here about somebody who had similar experience before, i don' know how that member resolved it, did you check the email address you used in registering for the payment because that is where the confirmation email will be sent, mine was gmail address then and at first i did not see the confirmation until i checked the email and saw it.
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by thebaft: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
@SmoothOP,

I found this on the SW Global website (https://www.swgloballlc.com.)

For any queries/concerns, please contact us at support@swgloballlc.com

For refund queries, please contact us at 1-877-693-1919,1922 or refund@swgloballlc.com

I had called them once to shift a visa interview date for my daughter, and they responded. Let us know how it goes ...
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by thebaft: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
Thanks guys I've sent them an email rang them. I was told they will give me a ring on Monday
My payment still remains as pending
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by thebaft: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Just chill till Monday ... You can also contact them again if they don't respond early enough on Monday ...
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by http(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
Those guys are scammers,
NIDO brought them to Ohio, fill in the info, but wait till eternity to get the processing number that i need for the data capture and picture...
Consular officers spent less days they ought to spend,at the end i could not do it in Ohio.

Call SWGlobal for refund to my Money order, never pic calls, no mail return, nothing.

God will comllect my $65 from u guys in folds.
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
i finally got a confirmation of payment today
only one confirmation
my bank statment is showing to payment
on the SWGlobal LLC, its showing only 1 payment and stupidly also showing payment pending
ive called them but no answer!!!!!!! sent email= no reply
wot a service?
looks like i will get visa involved to collect my money for me
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by thebaft: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
So, one set of payments showing pending while the other set showing confirmed. This might mean that sw global llc has not accepted the second payment. How long does it take your financial institution to process refunds?

I was googling and saw these two.numbers attributed to sw global llc. You can try calling these as well.

1-202-223-6895
1-860-693-6319.

Maybe one of those numbers may go.
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2012
thebaft: So, one set of payments showing pending while the other set showing confirmed. This might mean that sw global llc has not accepted the second payment. How long does it take your financial institution to process refunds?

I was googling and saw these two.numbers attributed to sw global llc. You can try calling these as well.

1-202-223-6895
1-860-693-6319.

Maybe one of those numbers may go.

No I had 2 passport applications in the basket totalling $130.00
Payment made and confirmation received in email
receipt and acknowledgment printed out on NIS website
However, the same applications I paid for still shows in the basket as pending payments despite having the same applications in payment history
I have been billed for $130.00 twice.
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
**Update**

I got a phone call from S Global LLC today at 5:50pm UK time
call lasted 21 minutes, the advisor was a waste of space and kept saying my debit card number i confirmed with her did not correspond with the on i paid with.
she got a supervisor who finally who finally confirmed my card was correct and they were happy with my online bank statement i sent them and will pass it onto the refund team for review and refund!!!
i was told to wait for a refund within the next 7 working days
fingers crossed eh!
i was told to call them if i did not hear anything within that period

i will update you guys soon.
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by thebaft: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
OK... that is good news. At least, your anxiety should be dwindling right now. Let us know the exact SW Global LLC number you called (or called you) (i.e for reference) or was it as a result of the e-mail you sent? I'm happy that they attended to you. Just keep us posted...
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 12:50am On Jul 14, 2012
Refund made back into my account yesterday.... Phew......I will post the numbers here tomorrow as I ain't at home

1 Like

Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by thebaft: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2012
Anxiety level ... minimum...
Re: No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports by smoothop1: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2012
SW GLOBAL LLC numbers

860-693-8895

860-693-4800

(1) (Reply)

Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience / France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait / Visa Application Centres In Abuja, Lagos Remain Open – Canadian High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.