Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? (713 Views)

Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog / How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com / Broke Professional Webmaster: Should I Change Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by JambExpert(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2012
I HAVE A WEBSITE AND I WANT TO CHANGE THE DISCRIPTION HOW DO I DO THAT?
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by mavtrevor(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
On what platform is your site/ if its hand coded frm scratch you should include the description in the header section of your page.
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by Jamb2013(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
smf latest version
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by rufaai(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2012
Change this or add it in the header section of your sites HTML

<meta name="description" content="Type your description here." />
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by JambExpert(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
where do i insert it, pls enlight me
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by rufaai(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
Since you are not so good with codes, this mod should help you create custom header from your smf admin.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=351
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by mrperfect(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2012
Do you still need help on this?
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by GceWaecNeco: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
yes, how do i install the mod?
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by rufaai(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
Why don't you like googling stuff? Simple... "How to Install SMF Mods". undecided
Re: How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? by ispero(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2012
Hello folks

With all of this questions of how can i do this
and how can i do that, the main reason we have
the search engine like google, yahoo,msn etc

is to help answer some of your question LOL.

People should try and make the search engine their
friend and will always find answer to their questions.

just one more tips, if you also want a step by step video
instruction on how to do something the best place to go to
is youtube.com

there you will find step by step video tutorials that will help
you answer your question.

am not saying asking questions on the forum is bad
is very good expectially for the forum owner to make more
$$$ with ads and and increase page view of the site and what every.

anyway just my 2cent, learn to play with the search engine
and it will really help you in the long run

hope you find it useful smileysmiley

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Automobile Website Written In PHP And Mysql For Just 7500? / Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider / Ways To Generate Online Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.