Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Things That Annoy You On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland (15639 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Biggyd2: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
Infiltrators/vermin (from othercountries) who have nothing to do but run down Nigeria and Nigerians.

People with multiple personality disorder

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by wandeay: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
people cursing others (even cursing another person's parent), because he/she is expressing his point of view

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
People making comments based on ignorance, interest and not based on truism and facts.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
I know this is off the hook. However, I'm suggesting the introduction of punch in the face button.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
I hate it when people open threads to discuss every family issue.

It's annoying when an unintelligent person replies your post with an insult as if he know you from the previous life.

Somepeople have nothing to contribute other than "Gbam", "+100" and "You're spot on".

I hate the fact that people blame Jonathan for then not being able to please their wives in bed.

I hatre the fact that every thread that Mukina creates makes the frontpage. That's an abuse of office.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by eledalo: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
afam4eva: I hate it when people open threads to discuss every family issue.

It's annoying when an unintelligent person replies your post with an insult as if he know you from the previous life.

Somepeople have nothing to contribute other than "Gbam", "+100" and "You're spot on".

I hate the fact that people blame Jonathan for then not being able to please their wives in bed.

I hatre the fact that every thread that Mukina creates makes the frontpage. That's an abuse of office.

GBAM! Spot on!

6 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Panshow(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
It's very annoying to see stuffs like; vomit on thread, thread locked, have you visited ur psychiatrist?. I hate it.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
I hate the insults thrown at people. Don't wanna mention names to avoid being bashed with insults! Tribalism too is another problem! Its so irritating I tell ya! Where the hell is igbo-hater? Dat dude needs a rehab!!

3 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by drzed: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nothing irritates and annoys me more than [b]posters whose comments are always laced with insults [/b]and abuses on Nairaland.

I have several times stated that: "...those who use insults and abuses to make their point on NairaLand are either like that (i.e. uncultured) in real life - which would make them terrible and pathetic people; or they are just using cover of internet to show their true colours - which would make them hypocrites and cowards".

Mature or intelligent people do not need to resort to insults, no matter how silly, offensive or illogical somebody else's post or comment is.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Willzkid(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
eledalo: [size=28pt]BEAF[/size]
Just wait make him catch u..LOL

For lack of a beta word to use, I say so so spot on...LOL
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Willzkid(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
Just wait make him catch u..LOL

For want of a beta word to use, I say so so spot on...LOL
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
the kids in this forum sef don't know how to post instead type things like they are still in sec school
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by tayo4me(f): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
When people bring up ethnic or religious dimensions to stories when there is no need for such. In the process they abuse other ethnic groups and religions, thereby resulting in cyber wars. Even if the topic is ethnic or religious in nature, there is absolutely no need to abuse each other, as we are all entitled to belong to whichever group we desire.

Also when some people believe they know it all, and refuse to change positions despite the fact that there are glaring strong points against theirs
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
Willzkid:
* "how did this make front page?", especially when the topics are good enough-
D truth of d matter s dat sum topic dsnt worth d front page.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by born2boink(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
One man food is another man poison,learn to live with both enemies and friends
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by EyesWideOpen(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
*Hate comments
*Tribalism
*Comments out of point
*Repeatative comment posting
*Unintelligeable posts, I assume these are done by illiterates with free access to internet.
The list goes on!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by vanstanzy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
Willzkid: These are some of the annoying things that people do on Nairaland
* quoting other people's full posts only to respond to a line or two of it
* quoting posts without actually commenting
*Sometimes I hate comments like "how did this make front page?", especially when the topics are good enough

I would also want seun to bring on "hate" tabs just like we have "like" tabs...And if we can see those who like or hate our posts, it will be more fun....Add urs, what annoys u on NL?
I utterly dislike the TRIBALISM on this forum. Hardly a topic crops up on this forum without tribal sentiment being introduced into it. If some people sound tribalistic here, its becos of some others.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by cindyrella(f): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
I hate it when people start a thread to ask unnecessary questions that even my lil niece can answer.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
When people post without punctuation or paragraph, that kills me.

Why we don't have "dislike" button, to thumbs down post that's offensive.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Suntemi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
Odunnu:
Lmao. Una no go kill me aswearigad.
Na so una dey take fail exam. Question is 'what are the things' and NOT 'WHO?'

What if to him, Beaf is a thing?
Just asking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by cashmentor(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
NL won't be fun if everything and everyone was perfect!

5 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
I HATE it when ghanians sign in here to insult Nigerians!! believe me i truly do.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Ninilowo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
lol....... I alwayz pity dis guy. he s aunder heavy critisism
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
Asking for front page. I see it as a very pathetic cry for attention.
You see people making threads titled, 'help me, I have sore throat' or 'help my friend, he can't talk to girls'. Then asking that their pathetic excuses for threads be taken to the front page.
'mod please take this thread to the front page urgently, my sore throat is killing me'/'my friend really needs help'
True story.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Ninilowo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
e-fighting on religion and ethnicity.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by DeeAe: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
[size=20pt]STUPID FRONTPAGE HEADLINES [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
I hate it when matured minds throw INSULTS at each other
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Ejine(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
Another thing I hate is when posters use those weird, unrecognizable letters, symbols and texts which are basically unreadable and filled with hollow boxes.
I'm sure some of you have encountered those posts I'm talking about. The ones filled with stylized E's and heart symbols as well as boxes.
Like what the phuck? Why write shit people can't read and expect your posts to be taken seriously?

You think this is cool, huh?
You thinking this is PHUCKING cool, azzhole?! angry

4 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ejiné: Another thing I hate is when posters use those weird, unrecognizable letters, symbols and texts which are basically unreadable and filled with hollow boxes.
I'm sure some of you have encountered those posts I'm talking about. The ones filled with stylized E's and heart symbols as well as boxes.
Like what the phuck? Why write shit people can't read and expect your posts to be taken seriously?

You think this is cool, huh?
You thinking this is PHUCKING cool, azzhole?! angry
Calm down.
It's that way because they're posting with blackberries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? / Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / ....finally, I'm A Graduate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.