Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Things That Annoy You On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland (15638 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2012
Thanks.
ayobase:

A point well summarized!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by horny4u(f): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2012
Icon4s: The super tribalist: "ILEKE-IDI"

Can one like a post only once on NL....? If there is anyway to like 1 post more than once ...please show it to me.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by wadoski: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2012
Calling people who dont share the same idea with you ‘paid agents of the govt‘ irritates me the most. Just bc I dont agree with ur unwarranted bashing of the govt does not make me its paid agent.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by airmark(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2012
All SAGAMITE posts.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Fourcade(m): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2012
This post is Hidden angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2012
Writing with capital letters is hard enough to read, and then bolding it ? Gosh !
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ikekings(m): 1:05am On Jul 09, 2012
Hmmmmm c complaints nawa oooooo una dey vex ooooo......
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 1:21am On Jul 09, 2012
SAGAMITE
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by PatKing(f): 1:45am On Jul 09, 2012
Posting adverts on sensitive threads. Scam adverts mostly...
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by dikazik(m): 2:57am On Jul 09, 2012
the way they delete ppls thread
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 09, 2012
all the tribalism
as soon as i see one tribalistic line,i quit the thread instanta
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 09, 2012
eledalo: [size=28pt]BEAF[/size]

kuwaahahahahaa! grin

airmark: All SAGAMITE posts.

cheddarking: SAGAMITE

my guy Saga has suffered! grin grin

[size=18pt]@topic i hate everything.[/size]
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by StellaBella(f): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2012
Coefficient:

That thread was meant for sharing of experiences and not chatting. And again, Seun the owner of NL has not created any chatting feature for reasons best known to him. There's no harm in chatting and meeting other people but if you must do that, then exchange contacts like 2go username, BB pin, YIM and all and move there to have your talk. Stop derailing threads and let them serve their purpose. Keeping a thread going till 10,000 pages with irrelevant talks makes it lose it appeal and purpose.
Na here u dey get mouth, if the thread tire u, u log off. How many contribition u put for that thread.
Ol boy we can chit chat or chat chit .. It is a free world wide web. Ayobase nor mind am.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 3:25am On Jul 09, 2012
When people open threads to ask whether they should nyash their goats. We know you want to!!angry

When people come on a thread and all they can type is, "boring, bullshyt, wetin be my own"

Na who send you? Can't you just close thread if you don't feel like posting a well mannered post?

When ugly people decide to call people agama lizard. tongue

When people sit behind their computer screens in obodo oyinbo banging away like bush monkeys insulting their leaders in Africa. Erm, what are you doing for your country?

When you open a male beauty contest and people decide to rig the polls.

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by canadaik(m): 3:27am On Jul 09, 2012
Willzkid: I'm humbled that Mrs. Chima graced my thread
I also hate it when ppl paste full list of viewers witout a cogent reason

people feeling inferior grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2012
Cliques!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by swtchicgurl: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2012
ikekings: Hmmmmm c complaints nawa oooooo una dey vex ooooo......

lots more to come tongue
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by swtchicgurl: 5:29am On Jul 09, 2012
I think I prefer the old Nairaland theme and I hate it when people i follow open junk threads! tongue
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Bad english grin
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by r231(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2012
Cuddlemii:

This is a very good opportunity to express my concerns about you, Slimyem. I think you are not a woman of your words! Admitted, I have my own issues but your wahala is too much abeg. You are fond of criticizing members and making them feel less of themselves yet you are not open to constructive criticism yourself!

Are you not the same person who has a terminology for every members' opinion? You always have the audacity to write off threads/posts as being meaningless or call posters, attention seekers. Nothing pleases you!

I remember vividly well when I created a thread just to entertain you, "Bridal shower for my girl, slimyem". You came with your pretentious self to judge as usual only for you to end up flirting and having a rendezvous with a romeo. It doesn't hurt to tolerate people's excesses sometimes and be a critic of yourself as well.

Next time read the title before commenting undecided

You can take your rant back to romance complain thread or better still open a thread and deal with that issue

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2012
^Her posts goes perfectly well with the title.

The things slimyem does annoy her so she wrote it down. undecided
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by airbender(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2012
shaneroberts26: Haha,@airbender,bros na me get my mouf;i talk only wen dia is somfin worf talkin abou' not cos i want 2 talk.Una no get talk.Dont y'all kno dzat variety is d spice of lyf?Wedzer u lyk it or not,Nairaland wunt b dzis fun if dzere aint no tribal warlords,kids,political thugs(b it G.E.J's or Buhari's) and demented individuals around to comment on evry thread.By d way,is dis a heart to heart clinic or wot and how did dis make d front page?
plenty talk
AngelEbi: This is going to be a long thread.
My list;
1) I hate it when people start a conversation on someone else's thread. ITS ANNOYING.
2) I hate it when people think that since they dont know about something, then that thing doesnt exist. ITS IRRITATING.
3) I hate it when people post grammatical blunders, I understand speeling errors but wrong sentences!? THATS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE.
4) I hate the tribalism that goes on here. I've not been too long on this site but I have noticed the bad blood between the Igbos n d Yorubas. JUST TOO BAD
5) I hate insults. I was raised never to insult people so I am always very shocked when I see the way insults are thrown on this sites most times for no reason.
6) I hate people with multiple identities.
Come to think of it, I love this site but so many things(and people) on it are annoying..........
PLENTY HATE grin
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Sike(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2012
Nothing annoys me.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2012
why did u leave a bad track to be traced?
lol. Not, me. I don't have a bad track. This happens so well in family section etc, when people come seeking for help and the next thing you see is someone digging out the poster's past posts and querying him/her based on what they've read about him/her, forgetting the fact that not everyone would like to associate with the past, anymore...:/ really, this happened to a friend who was pregnant and needed some help. Her post/thread generated a lot of controversies, because some individual just decided to dwell on what she posted/did some 'yearss' back! She felt awful, and cried terribly. It's an experience she wouldn't forget in a jiffy, really. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by omartins(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2012
What I hate most on NL is that there are so many fools who love to criticise than to acknowledge the grace of gotten a news or idea. We've many dumb head here.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by r231(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: ^Her posts goes perfectly well with the title.

The things slimyem does annoy her so she wrote it down. undecided

Sound more like a personal attack to me but I hia you sha

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by lighternote: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2012
Nothing annoys me as much as the tribalism here which @times d moderators even propagate. The unending online Nigeria-biafra war,yoruba - Igbo insults,d Hausa -Fulani bigotry n all d sectionalism make me wonder if we r really one Nigeria.
There is little or no thread that these guys will not find a way of dragging tribalism into. When they see a crime committed by a nigerian,they attribute it to a particular ethnic group or when they see an achievement,they want to undermine/ inflate it depending on the tribal sentiments.
It's so annoying seeing great nigerian minds propagating hate hate hate!!!
Pls,Seun n moderators do something except if u r tribalists(racists) too.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Willzkid(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2012
canadaik:

people feeling inferior grin grin
Mr. Canada, I don't see hw being courtly amounts to inferiority,if we all learn to respect ourselves and each other there wouldn't be any need for this thread in the first place....Have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Bella3(f): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2012
eledalo: [size=28pt]BEAF[/size]
this beaf na celeb o. Only celebs hav dat much haters. Oga congrats.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2012
I hate the apparent ignorance and attention seeking.
Why must people open silly threads to ask silly questions which a 5 year old will answer conveniently
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2012
Bélla3: this beaf na celeb o. Only celebs hav dat much haters. Oga congrats.

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? / Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / ....finally, I'm A Graduate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.