Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October (6595 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. / Samsung To Pay Apple $1.05B for Patent-Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by mukina2: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2012

Samsung's Galaxy Note tablet has been a runaway hit - putting a dent in Apple's lead in the tablet market with 7 million sales - and now Samsung is to release a 'sequel' this October.

The follow-up, Galaxy Note 2, will have an even bigger screen at 5.5-inches, and a super high-resolution screen with a resolution of 1680x1050.

The hit five-inch phone-tablet has become a cult smash - and the new model could even eat into the sales of the upcoming iPhone 5, which seems set to have a larger screen.
It will also have a 12-megapixel camera and a quad-core processor - specifications that will keep it ahead of the likely technologies inside Apple's upcoming iPhone 5.

Samsung's Galaxy smartphones have been key to the Korean giant's recent surge in profits.

Samsung’s Galaxy smartphone, dubbed the iPhone killer for knocking its Apple-made rival off the top sales spot, sent the electronic giant’s profits soaring to a record high.

When it finalises its second quarter results, Samsung expects to make underlying profits of between £3.7bn and £3.9bn, the company said in guidance given to the market.

The figure is a 79pc jump on last year’s results, but such was the anticipation behind the company’s performance that these figures actually fell short of what many analysts were expecting.

The South Koran company is now the largest maker of memory chips, mobile phones and flat-screens in the world.

Although the company did not break down its divisions, earnings from its Galaxy arm are expected to make up 65pc of profits.

The Galaxy phone models, which have already overtaken the iPhone in global sales, were the driving force behind the profits increase.

The group sold six million S III models during the three months – although this was a million short of initial estimates.

But it could not overcome a slump in demand for electronics among in Europe, North America and China, fuelled largely by worries over the eurozone.

Later in the year Apple will have its chance to retaliate by releasing its latest iPhone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2169806/Is-phone-Is-tablet-Its-7-million-selling-hit--Samsungs-Galaxy-Note-2-bigger-better.html#ixzz1zy0K5FAw
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by PrinceNN(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
we the galaxy note 1 users are still waiting for a stable ICS update till now, nd jellybean is alredy out, still no hope for any....now a new note just months away...hmmm undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by funshint(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Sori, do androids hv their own chat?
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by hydiciousb: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
cant wait to get it!....just hope this wont be another flop! cry cry cry cry
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Korrection(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
@Mukina or what you call yourself....stop corrupting people with this expensive phone of a thing...this is Nairaland i know but issues are on ground to talk about not just phone thing...im always pissed anytime you come up with phone sh1t...cant you just advice our youths on what to do about their life....all you do is busy portraying expensive phones so people would go steal and buy it...no offense...just an advice..where is Ileke Idi...com and te us the size and weight of the phone..come caim you have it before its released....NONSENSE....

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by drumma(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
ANY ONE WHO'S GOT A SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE FOR SALE SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME.... IM INTERESTED IN BUYING ONE. YOU CAN REACH ME ON 07036702207 OR 27B6C21D
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by texazzpete(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Korrection: @Mukina or what you call yourself....stop corrupting people with this expensive phone of a thing...this is Nairaland i know but issues are on ground to talk about not just phone thing...im always pissed anytime you come up with phone sh1t...cant you just advice our youths on what to do about their life....all you do is busy portraying expensive phones so people would go steal and buy it...no offense...just an advice..where is Ileke Idi...com and te us the size and weight of the phone..come caim you have it before its released....NONSENSE....

It's not her fault that you're a poor man.

Let go of this bitterness in your heart and maybe the stranglehold of poverty will loosen its shackles on you.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by mekaboy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
COME SAMSUNG, WETIN DEY DO UNA, UNA NO GO ALLOW US TO ENJOY ONE PHONE FINISH, YOU RELEASE ANOTHER. PERSON JUST GET S2 FINISH, NEVER FLEX AM FINISH UNA RELEASE S3. IF NA LIKE THIS UNA GO DEY RELEASE AM, WE NO GO BUY AGAIN OO .

2 Likes

Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by mowk: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mukina2, you should desist from asking people to spend unwisely on this trash... We shd know how to double capital through wise investments, create multiple streams of income at a young age and not show offs. HEAR WORD!!!
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by shruuh: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
what is the price of samsun galaxy note N8000 and where can i get it?
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by FKO1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
mekaboy: COME SAMSUNG, WETIN DEY DO UNA, UNA NO GO ALLOW US TO ENJOY ONE PHONE FINISH, YOU RELEASE ANOTHER. PERSON JUST GET S2 FINISH, NEVER FLEX AM FINISH UNA RELEASE S3. IF NA LIKE THIS UNA GO DEY RELEASE AM, WE NO GO BUY AGAIN OO .
GBAM!!!
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Am addicted to my Galaxy Note, and its a show stunner, I cant wait to get the Galaxy Note 2 when its launched.
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hmmm, I'll think about the calculator-looking phone.

I'm changing my phone soon, hopefully it'll be functional with a T-mobile service.

What I want this fall:

1) Wii (Sports)
2) iPad 2 or iPad mini.
3) Smart Phone (android)

Gotta be good for Santa Claus lmao
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
shruuh: what is the price of samsung galaxy note N8000 and where can i get it?
Its 130K at Samsung outlets and 125k at Etisalat office
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by texazzpete(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
mowk: Mukina2, you should desist from asking people to spend unwisely on this trash... We shd know how to double capital through wise investments, create multiple streams of income at a young age and not show offs. HEAR WORD!!!

Another m0r0n.
I can't recall where anyone put a gun to your head and forced you to pre-order this phone. I can't also remember when you were anointed as the person to speak for everyone else.

I hope as investment crazy as you are, you take time out to remember just WHY you're investing.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ouch!
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Korrection: @Mukina or what you call yourself....stop corrupting people with this expensive phone of a thing...this is Nairaland i know but issues are on ground to talk about not just phone thing...im always pissed anytime you come up with phone sh1t...cant you just advice our youths on what to do about their life....all you do is busy portraying expensive phones so people would go steal and buy it...no offense...just an advice..where is Ileke Idi...com and te us the size and weight of the phone..come caim you have it before its released....NONSENSE....

Na wa o!! ROTFLMAO @boldedred

So you brought your wound from the last thread to this thread?

Seriously, is it by force to buy? Fimisile o.
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by shruuh: 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Its 130K at Samsung outlets and 125k at Etisalat office
thanks bro
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
drumma: ANY ONE WHO'S GOT A SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE FOR SALE SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME.... IM INTERESTED IN BUYING ONE. YOU CAN REACH ME ON 07036702207 OR 27B6C21D

08188172560..i have one
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by texazzpete(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Its 130K at Samsung outlets and 125k at Etisalat office

Actually about 95k in computer village now.
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2012
texazzpete:

Actually about 95k in computer village now.
Computer Village has no warranty, I shop only at places I have warranty and no room for fakes.
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by hydiciousb: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Computer Village has no warranty, I shop only at places I have warranty and no room for fakes.
JHOR OH!!! OMO BABA OLOWO!!! grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ts 98k in samsung shop in shoprite
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2012
kinesis: Ts 98k in samsung shop in shoprite
Thats for S3 not Note
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by drumma(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2012
sanniemoe:

08188172560..i have one

i sent you a text i hope you respond to it .. thanks
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by OmoTier1(m): 12:58am On Jul 08, 2012
Galaxy Note is not just a phone....its its.. I mean every high profile meeting I have attended, whenever I flick the damn thing open... all eyes and fingers want to feel the touch of a Galaxy star cheesy Even at Airports, officers are carried away by the looks when I check in at express security check ins!

Abeg make SammySung wait small make I rock this Note before they release NT7500 V2.0 Please they should not include Isir abi na Osiri them call am!

SammySUng you rock!!!
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by FEMARY(m): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2012
Omo_Tier1: Galaxy Note is not just a phone....its its.. I mean every high profile meeting I have attended, whenever I flick the damn thing open... all eyes and fingers want to feel the touch of a Galaxy star cheesy Even at Airports, officers are carried away by the looks when I check in at express security check ins!

Abeg make SammySung wait small make I rock this Note before they release NT7500 V2.0 Please they should not include Isir abi na Osiri them call am!

SammySUng you rock!!!
Yes Samsung will wait for you till next year,hope you will be done rocking it then. grin grin grin ;DNo offence,just a joke.
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Thats for S3 not Note

galaxy note goes for 84k at Affordables Ikeja
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by toideve(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2012
got mine for 79k. wetin concern me with warranty smiley

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by masterpiecer(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Thats for S3 not Note

whats the difference between the galaxy tab and the galazy note?
i'm presently using the galaxy tab (SGH-T849 model), and its alota fun
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by DEEDEE111(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2012
texazzpete:

Another m0r0n.
I can't recall where anyone put a gun to your head and forced you to pre-order this phone. I can't also remember when you were anointed as the person to speak for everyone else.

I hope as investment crazy as you are, you take time out to remember just WHY you're investing.
abeg tell am
Re: Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October by omoajiri(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2012
Nairalanders please enlighten me on the specs and difference between a note and a smartphone. I went shopping yesterday and I cldnt decide on what gadget to buy so I ended up not buying any phone. I'll wait to get more info on the gadgets so I can go get one later in the week.
My scale is btwn the samsung notes,htc or ipad.
Thanks in anticipation of positive contributions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. / See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 / Brand New H8 Cell Phone (white) Dual Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.