Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) (23987 Views)

See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic) / Photos: Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Son Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Called To Bar / Revisiting The Unholy Activities Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu.
This is 'far back'.... wink

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Rhino5dm: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
and so? SMH!
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by CLIQBOY(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
THOSE ARE THE BIG BOSS

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by CLIQBOY(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
and so? SMH!
WHEN U GO GET BRAIN?
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Revolva(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
Am sure that's is in london see tinubu ugly face black amala face

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by obekx: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tinubu was a handsome young man then grin
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by emmykk(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu.
so what should i do?surprise or what.dont your ur father have old picture.who b tinubu self if not?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by obongoboy: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu.
and this is tinubu in the duck.

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Chaydee(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tinubu should try meet Akala for some cream jor, ds Man is too black even Amala try pass am grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by NaijaNaWaa: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
That must be early to mid '90s. I can tell from Dele Momodu 's Tommy Hilfiger shirt.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by oliidell(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
Asiwaju is grinning while Dele has a light frown on.
Me I de suspect dis picture oo
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by double08(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tinubu ugly sha,reminds me of Ramires grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by fulfillment2020(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
Which kain blouse/shirt Tinubu wear sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by s1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
jagaban na real naija man.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: That must be early to mid '90s. I can tell from Dele Momodu 's Tommy Hilfiger shirt.

yeah. that was around the time abacha started hunting dem nadeco and Abiola supporters.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by August21(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Dis picture nuh be real o. Na my guy do d editing o... Make una no vex we nuh kno hw e take enta nairaland o. Happi sunday ma beautiful pple of Nairaland. Una wellu don o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by chucky234(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
double08: Tinubu ugly sha,reminds me of Ramires grin
Laugh wan kill me... Ugly + Tinubu = Ramires
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by alaoeri: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tinubu looking haggard and unkempt grin
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Ejine(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tinubu needs to ask Akala for some of dat im Tura make im rub small.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
That picture is photoshoped.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Dermie: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nice photoshop, u didnt get Tinubu @all, y is his neck running 4rm d body...smh.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by facebreak(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hahaha so funny
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Lakayana: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
obekx: Tinubu was a handsome young man then grin
Are you blind? Or have another definition of handsome.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Skii(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Money good o....see as Tinubu be? Kai...
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by DoctorAbu(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
Okay.....Tinubu got finer while Dele Momodu got uglier, just saying.....
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by ebamma(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
some of us are the reason for nigeria's decline,so to be handsome is now a criteria in being a good leader.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by azpekuliar: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
Lakayana: Are you blind? Or have another definition of handsome.

And you must be very dumb, not to decipher the sarcasm in his comment.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Pennywise(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: That must be early to mid '90s. I can tell from Dele Momodu 's Tommy Hilfiger shirt.
. . . . and Ibori had just been convicted of shoplifting and credit card theft.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Gen2jaynee: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
Lakayana: Are you blind? Or have another definition of handsome.
lol..d guyz is myopic...so no blame am too much
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by wellmax(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: That picture is photoshoped.
I thougth no one would notice. Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.