Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo (645 Views)

I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted / Jonathan - Government Will Prosecute Those Indicted By Subsidy Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
Reacting to the ongoing drama over the Farouk Lawan $620,000 bribery scandal in an interview with Deji Badmosi on Channels TV on Sunday evening, Mr. Festus Keyamo likened the case of the embattled lawmaker to the story of Jona and the fish in the Bible.

The humand rights lawyer recalled that calm eventually returned to the troubled ship after the occupants summoned enough courage to throw Jona into the sea.

He therefore called on Farouk to hands-up and even ask God for forgiveness because he has betrayed the trust of the people, adding that his confessional statement is enough to prosecute him.

When asked by Deji if he will be willing to help prosecute Farouk if contacted by the relevant agency of government, Mr. Keyamo said: "Oh yes...free of charge!"

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18123/38/i-will-prosecute-farouk-free-of-charge-keyamo.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=nigeriafilms
Re: I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2012
In other words “ I am available if you need me“ na today?
Re: I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo by rasputinn(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Applause applause.Festus is right this time
Re: I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo by biolanurat: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2012
Abeg go siddon and eat poo. If u r a real human rite activist where were u during d fuel subsidy strike? Real activist like falana took to d streets. Mr Attention - seeking lawyer go and sleep jooor.
Re: I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo by Beaf: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2012
biolanurat:
Abeg go siddon and eat poo. If u r a real human rite activist where were u during d fuel subsidy strike? Real activist like falana took to d streets. Mr Attention - seeking lawyer go and sleep jooor.

I really pity Nigerians when I see posts like this one.
Whose rights were the subsidy fools fighting for? Maybe for the dollars in Farouks cap?

I don't understand how anyone could have sold their soul for N65 per litre. Enjoy your Farouk, because we warned you deaf people. We pointed out the rocks and boulders in the nations path to you blind people.

Ride on Keyamo and prosecute the phucker as soon as anyone calls. Maybe we should gather together and institute a class action. For those who do not know what a class action is, it is a lawsuit brought about by the people.
Re: I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo by biolanurat: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2012
@ Mr Beaf. Pls why name calling. Must

every1 be a sychophant lik you? Abegiii.

I am entitled to my opinion as well as you are. gudday.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Conundrum, The Fulani And Nigerians / Did Bakare Help Install Jonathan After Yar'adua Brain Death / Olajuwon Mentoring Amare And Mcgee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.