Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread (53230 Views)

Celebrity Section 2013 / *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations / Celebrity Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Guapo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
ichommy: This Ogugua is too much Sexkillz is lucky This Award for Boss
sexkillz shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol. Thank you Ichommy smiley[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ Thanks oga cheesy[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2013
Abeg o, nah you be my Oga, FP? wink
ogugua88: [size=13pt]^^^ Thanks oga cheesy[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:02am On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol. I recommended it already.[/size]
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichomi(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichomi(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Chinwem(f): 7:43am On May 01, 2013
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace: 12:38pm On May 01, 2013
hello my mods, i cannot say categorically that i am being banned because if i say i am not, and i mention my username which is also the name of my site, the spambot at the top might just say i am banned. pls help me look into this matter. that is all.
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by MissyB3(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2013
Chinwem: Moderator please move that 'beheading ' thread or whatever out of this section or to the dustbin
I didn't watch and I can't stomach such nonsense
Kindly move that thread away from here, that's a crime/ murder right there
It has nothing to do with celebrities
Link, please.

entadaplace: hello my mods, i cannot say categorically that i am being banned because if i say i am not, and i mention my username which is also the name of my site, the spambot at the top might just say i am banned. pls help me look into this matter. that is all.
Send the admin a mail. Moderators cannot rectify this problem.
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by naptu2: 4:05pm On May 01, 2013
Spammer on the loose (seems like an extreme mental condition) https://www.nairaland.com/aniispice/posts
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichomi(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2013
My Three Boss, Thank You, I saw my Posts on FP kiss smiley
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On May 03, 2013
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On May 03, 2013
[size=13pt]It's been recommended for the home page smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 03, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It's been recommended for the home page smiley[/size]
thanks babe!
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace: 3:42pm On May 03, 2013
Missy_B:
Link, please.

Send the admin a mail. Moderators cannot rectify this problem.

I HAVE MAILED THE OGA @ D TOP, SEUN, HE HASNT REPLIED. HELP ME TELL HIM ABEG
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace: 10:01pm On May 05, 2013
there is a link from a site for dr sid's song - love mine, and if i do the same i will be banned. for Christ sake this is unfair. i am being banned for what everybody is doing and nobody seems to give a hoot. if you guys dont want me on airaland then no shit.
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichommy(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ogusbaba1(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ogusbaba1(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by MissyB3(f): 10:15pm On May 06, 2013
entadaplace: there is a link from a site for dr sid's song - love mine, and if i do the same i will be banned. for Christ sake this is unfair. i am being banned for what everybody is doing and nobody seems to give a hoot. if you guys dont want me on nairaland then no shit.
Calm down!
1) You're guilty of spamming the forum (even though unknowingly), if you're suffering the consequences it's because you deserve it.
2) No spammer is roaming freely, once we notice one we suspend, then eliminate him if the offence persists.
3) You've been informed that the mods cannot help you, keep sending the admin mails.
4) It isn't true that no one gives a hoot.

If you must advertise (your site /product)on Nairaland, you have to reach some kind of agreement with the admin. However, we also appreciate members providing a link to the source of their news, so while you wait for the admin to deal with this problem, below is how you can post the link to your story w/out the antispambot dealing with it/you:

[url=paste the url here]write your message here[/url] E.g Source
Hope it helps!

PS: If you're caught spamming the forum, you will be banned. smiley

ogusbaba1: dis is a front page material mod https://www.nairaland.com/1281222/photos-ebube-nwagbo-parties-bald thanks
Thanks for the recommendation, it's been submitted.
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ichomi(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2013

Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by entadaplace: 9:31am On May 07, 2013
Missy_B:
Calm down!
1) You're guilty of spamming the forum (even though unknowingly), if you're suffering the consequences it's because you deserve it.
2) No spammer is roaming freely, once we notice one we suspend, then eliminate him if the offence persists.
3) You've been informed that the mods cannot help you, keep sending the admin mails.
4) It isn't true that no one gives a hoot.

If you must advertise (your site /product)on Nairaland, you have to reach some kind of agreement with the admin. However, we also appreciate members providing a link to the source of their news, so while you wait for the admin to deal with this problem, below is how you can post the link to your story w/out the antispambot dealing with it/you:

[url=paste the url here]write your message here[/url] E.g Source

Hope it helps!

PS: If you're caught spamming the forum, you will be banned. smiley

Thanks for the recommendation, it's been submitted.

missy b, u no i have always loved u! i was angry, sorry abt that. and honestly i watch before i do stuffs.i saw a number of pple doing the same thing and i feel what makes me an exception. Nothing! i appreciate the technique u've given me.
so when do we hang out now. we should spend some time together soon. dont u think so?
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by naijawhist: 6:37pm On May 09, 2013
Admin i hail o. Don't you think this story is front page material? https://www.nairaland.com/1285216/vast-bracket-diagnosed-cancer#15647861
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by HARDEYLEKE(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2013
I think this topic shud hit the front page.

Tonto Dikeh And Her Twin Sister Or Just Her Look Alike? (LOOK)
https://www.nairaland.com/1286335/tonto-dikeh-twin-sister-just
Re: Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:21am On May 11, 2013
Hello mods, Vast of Bracket just replied the story that he has cancer of the blood. turns out he is already healed and no more sick. he said so on facebook.

Here's a post on his reply - https://www.nairaland.com/1286626/totally-healed-cancer-blood-vast

I pray you consider it for frontpage

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.