Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Cheeky Quotes About Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheeky Quotes About Marriage (1488 Views)

We Just Met $ She's Talking About Marriage / Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. / Great Thoughts By Great Men About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheeky Quotes About Marriage by BlueMurder(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2012
1. By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. cheesy
Socrates

2. Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
Mike Tyson

3. I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. tongue
Bill Clinton

4. "Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
George W. Bush

5. "I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
Rudy Giuliani

6. "There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage." grin
Michael Jordan

7. "I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't The third gave me more children! cry
Donald Trump

8. Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
Shaquille O Neal

9. The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once... lipsrsealed
Kobe Bryant

1 cool. You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
David Hasselhoff

11. My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. shocked
Alec Baldwin

12. A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. undecided
Barack Obama

13. Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. angry
Tommy Lee

14. A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
Brad Pitt

15. First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive." grin
Jimmy Kimmel

16. Honey, what happened to ladies first Husband replies, That's the reason why the worlds a mess today, because a lady went first
David Letterman

17. First there's the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes Suffer...ing!
Jay Leno
Re: Cheeky Quotes About Marriage by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2012
Speaking from my experience in courtship,i'm not yet married though,'marriage is a looooongggg long partnership in all areas of ur life,ure friends,ure critics,ure fighting mates,ure sex mates,ure partners in investing emotional,financial,and spiritually into each other,ure counsellors to each other,wot more can i say,dats my own experience of mini marriage

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria, You're Either Somebody Or Nobody - By Adaobi Nwaubani / Hidden Dangers In Using Aerosol Deodorants. / Do People Marry Someone They Really Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.