Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Fat Loss - Choosing The Right Diet - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fat Loss - Choosing The Right Diet (863 Views)

My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet / Choosing The Right Foundation.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fat Loss - Choosing The Right Diet by markbor: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
Believe it or not, dieting can actually make your fatter. As you reduce your food intake to lose weight, your body puts itself on 'famine alert'. It gets the idea that food is scarce and slows down your metabolism to make the bestof the small amount of food it is receiving.

When we say we want to lose weight, what we really want to lose is fat. If we lose weight too quickly, almost 25 percent of that weight loss may be coming from water, muscle and lean tissue.

The reason behind this is that the body is designed to hold on to fat, so the body concentrates on breaking down muscle and losing water in an effort to hold on to its fat.

If this is your game plan to lose weight, it will be unsuccessful. Once you lose weight rapidly and then go back to your regular diet, your body automatically begins to store a higher percentage of your intake as fat. This is because your body wants to stock up on fat reserves in case such a famine occurs again.

Dieting often involves cutting down the consumption of a particular kind of food or just overall consumption. This may close some of the avenues of essential nutrients that our body needs.

This is why dietary supplements become even more important, because when your body lacks in nutrients, it
may fooled into thinking its famine time and starts storing fat as a
precaution.

Therefore, supplements of the right kind can actually make
losing weight much easier and faster. Not only do supplements keep your body healthy, they also help you lose weight faster, naturally.
This is only to get you started, go here: http://obesityfoods..com for more great articles to help you trim down. You can also go here<a href="http://fddc99ng-82gcuaao8qjkk6945./?tid=VH5ZXTS6" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Become A Model / Iyanya And Chidinma On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. / A Must Check For Sophisticated Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.