Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria (667 Views)

Dangote There Is Opportunities In Nigria Ajasera Interview Oganews.com Is It Tru / Why Do Kenyans Prefer To Use Www.oganews.com To Know What Is Happening In Nigria / Top Mtn Airtel Glo Etisalat Cheats For This December 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria by angelarababy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
angrywhy there are so many cheats in Nigria?I have suffored many stupid cheats in there,why there are such silly?Damn it.They should be sent in hell. Shit
Re: Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria by OzReal(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lmao. What kind of cheats are you talking about? My first assumption is that you are talking about people who cheat in their relationships;however, since this is the politics section, you should be unambiguous. So what kind of cheats are you talking about?
Re: Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria by dasparrow: 3:23am On Jul 10, 2012
OZReal,

I don't think this thread starter is a Nigerian. Her english is not so good. She must be an oyibo woman from a non english speaking country somewhere who lives in Nigeria. Besides, she posted her thread in the wrong section. Maybe, the moderators can move her thread to the right section. I am not about to engage her in a long conversation because she may not comprehend english that much. I also think she is talking about Nigerians scamming her or cheating her out of money. I feel sorry for her but you have some Nigerians who dupe fellow Nigerians too. People around the world need to stop scamming.

[b]@angelarababy

[/b]Sorry for getting cheated. Next time be careful because cheats or scammers abound everywhere. I was duped/cheated of $680 many years ago and it was here in america. We just have to be careful.
Re: Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria by angelarababy(f): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
Yes,you are right,i am not Nigerian.I was cheated about $800 by the Nigerians,and my friends had been cheated by Nigerians before.So i am so angry at the beginning.And yes,you are correct again,the scammers abound all over the world.What we can do is to be careful anytime.Thanks.

dasparrow: OZReal,

I don't think this thread starter is a Nigerian. Her english is not so good. She must be an oyibo woman from a non english speaking country somewhere who lives in Nigeria. Besides, she posted her thread in the wrong section. Maybe, the moderators can move her thread to the right section. I am not about to engage her in a long conversation because she may not comprehend english that much. I also think she is talking about Nigerians scamming her or cheating her out of money. I feel sorry for her but you have some Nigerians who dupe fellow Nigerians too. People around the world need to stop scamming.

[b]@angelarababy

[/b]Sorry for getting cheated. Next time be careful because cheats or scammers abound everywhere. I was duped/cheated of $680 many years ago and it was here in america. We just have to be careful.
Re: Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
angelarababy: Yes,you are right,i am not Nigerian.I was cheated about $800 by the Nigerians,and my friends had been cheated by Nigerians before.So i am so angry at the beginning.And yes,you are correct again,the scammers abound all over the world.What we can do is to be careful anytime.Thanks.

Stop being so gullible . . . that is usually the best cure!
Re: Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria by OzReal(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
angelarababy: Yes,you are right,i am not Nigerian.I was cheated about $800 by the Nigerians,and my friends had been cheated by Nigerians before.So i am so angry at the beginning.And yes,you are correct again,the scammers abound all over the world.What we can do is to be careful anytime.Thanks.

Oh that kind of cheating! With all due respect, this is all just beginning to sound like a broken record. I don't know the circumstances involved in your misfortune, so it would be inappropriate for me to cast aspersions; however, you should be more careful.
Re: Why There Are So Many Cheats In Nigria by angelarababy(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thanks my dear,but i have no other chioce,you know as a store owner,i have to trust my customers but the paypal payment always makes the sellers be in a passive status.
Kobojunkie:

Stop being so gullible . . . that is usually the best cure!

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Massacre: We Did It – {Boko Haram}; It’s A Lie — {Police} / Boko Haram / Fashola ‘arrests’ Col, Sergeant On BRT Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.