Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How To Answer Some Questions Girls Ask - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Answer Some Questions Girls Ask (2515 Views)

How To Use Foolish Answer To Answer Some Foolish Questions / Some Questions That GOOGLE Cannot Answer. / How To Answer Some Funny Questions People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Answer Some Questions Girls Ask by mentorken05(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
1.Are u a player??
*yup, manchester united wants to sign me next season* do dey xpect us 2 say yes??cheesy

2. Why do u want my pin?...... I wan use am hold my trousers.8-|

3. can u die 4 me?.... Just tell her dat u go even come back from grave die again 4 her... Nansense=))

4. My Bis will soon expire, wat am I going to do?....... Simple, return the bb to the seller and get a nokia torch.=D

5. IF i sleep over hope nothing funny will happen?.... Not at all, we go just perform night vigil.. Mumu L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿

6. You are getting it on wif her and you about to put a condom on and she ask, what are you doing.... Nothing, I just dey bandage wound, ode.:|

7.@nyt, thieves bangs on d door and she asks u "darling, who's on d door? ... Tell her to go and check, maybe they are in-laws...:]Y

8. Y are ¥ou touching M̶̲̅ε̲̣?
.......I am checking ur skin for cancer, mumu=]min

9. Why are u removing my bra?.... Eh? Mtcheww... E dirty, I wan wash am 4u:/, idiot

10. we don pull clothes finish , only 4 me 2 insert she held me and ask do u rily love me, goat! were u expecting to hear no b4:x

11. we are both in the pool i held her from behind and she felt my erection and asked, whats dat tin shookin my butt.... She be monkey, tell her, "it's my phone i brought it into the poolwink

12. I haven't seen my period, wot shuld "we" do?.. Ʊ go need torch to find am?

13. She cals Ʊ @ 2am and ask "r Ʊ slipin" tell her no, am picking beans peeling yam... I dey cook

4 Likes

Re: How To Answer Some Questions Girls Ask by fungalleryblog: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dear future wife,

Sweetheart, how’re you doing? Hope you’re equipping yourself with the necessary behaviours and skills you’ll need as a wife, a lover, a mother and a companion?

The fact is I’ll love you to be independent and resourceful. I’ll want you to follow your dreams but I’ll enjoin you to lead a balanced life. At no time should you abandon the kids and I. I’ll never abandon you and the kids, no matter how busy I am. This is to ensure the unity of our family.

www.fungalleryblog.com

1 Like

Re: How To Answer Some Questions Girls Ask by toygod2: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2012
LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: How To Answer Some Questions Girls Ask by adminsupport(m): 5:19am On Jul 11, 2012
LDTMP- Laugh don tear my pant

(1) (Reply)

My Secondary School True Life Experience / My Salary Cycle..... Hmm Long January Beckons. Photo / See What A Farmer Is Doing With A G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.