Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? (9544 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Nigeria's Clinic Matters In Hollywood / 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by Imeobong(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2012
Watch this series this morning on AM. Laff wan finish me. Folks who is your best character?

Doctor:A normal professional doctor whose workers respect and fear as the Boss. He is always faced with challenges from his unusual patients. He has a serious facial expression that unintentionally displays amusing acts.

Nurse Abigail :A rude and arrogant Nurse whose mouth is faster than the blades of a working ceiling fan.  She’s harsh and very good at eyeing anyone that crosses her path. She uses body language very well. She’s polite with patients but does not go out of her way to please anyone. Speaks English fluently, pretty and very charismatic.

Nurse Titi :A normal every day Nurse, her character is in between that of the other two Nurses, she can be nice and can be mean. She’s hard working and intelligent but gossips when it’s necessary with anyone who is interested. Speaks English fluently, Very pretty and charismatic.

Biliki: A typical village girl whose respect for everyone is extreme. She kneels half way at the end of every sentence even when it’s not necessary. She’s good looking, hardworking and fears the doctor more than a plague. A normal village girl who is trying to blend with the Lagos system.

Mr.Okafor: Mr. Okafor is a discharged patient who comes from home for his treatment. He’s a married Igbo man who likes women and he doesn’t hide it. He has a soft spot for one of the Nurses (Titi) and always wants her to attend to him. He knows how to express himself and he has a very good sense of humor.

My Best is Biliki. What abt u?
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by sholay2011(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2012
biliki of course!

1 Like

Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by Imeobong(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nurse Theresa: A hard working Nurse that loves to advice and counsel younger people on issues of relationship, sex and career. She loves to advocate for women and hates gender discrimination. Speaks English fluently, Pretty and charismatic.

How cud I forget to include her?
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by ndakhuyanza: 4:01am On Oct 11, 2012
Its a tough QN for Biliki is there,just a tough woman and Abigail with her pride,oooooh gdness its tricky but most importantly its a lovely programme,keep it up,abigail please contact me on isaac_asienwa@yahoo.com
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by vokah0907: 8:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by ikechukz(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
up Abigail
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by ndakhuyanza: 3:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Hey,today is friday am waiting to watch the programme,Abigail hope you are there,C YA Chao.
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by kokoA(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
Biliki
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Biliki(her words na wa) and Abigael bcus of her razor tongue
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by ilee1206: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by babylahot(f): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2012
Biliki all d way
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by ndakhuyanza: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
Abigail,are u married? Talk to me princess
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by obylynn: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by AmazeBalls(f): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
Biliki all d way,her intonation makes me laff
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by Pamperme: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
Abigail...
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by sunch(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
I love biliki with her diction. I learnt she is igbo, and she is doing it perfectly. I see her risen to stardom
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by Imeobong(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
sunch: I love biliki with her diction. I learnt she is igbo, and she is doing it perfectly. I see her risen to stardom

Its true she is,I was surprise she is from Imo State all along I was thinking she is Yoruba
Re: Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? by internetpo(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Biliki all the way. just watched it this morning too.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Jenifas Diary??????? / What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? / What Is The Direct Path To Follow Trying To Join Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.