Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Jquery VS Flash Pro, Which Do You Prefer And Reasons? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jquery VS Flash Pro, Which Do You Prefer And Reasons? (581 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? / Jquery Slideshow Vs Flash Pro, Which Do You Prefer And Reasons. / The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jquery VS Flash Pro, Which Do You Prefer And Reasons? by osamedia(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hey My dear NLs, I was browsing through one company's website based in India, and i really like the Banner, Most expecially the Jquery slideshow they used in the website, For me, I has some rethink and i was really in love with the Jquery slideshow, and i think that was Carisma carousel Slideshow, But haven't thought of that, My website www.osamediasolutions.com I used flash pro, Now i am thinking of offloading that Flash banner, and Switched it to Carisma Carousel slideshow, or Infinite carousel(Jquery) But on the other hand, Some people said they prefer the flash pro than Jquery slide show, so i have decided to bring it up here to you gurus in the house, in your own take, Jquery and Flash pro, which is more better and easy to handle, for me i know that Flash handles animations better and i also thinks, Flash is more easier than Jquery although i might be saying this, Because i specialize in Flash pro, and i know little about jquery but i can still call out my own customise infinite carousel/carisma, zinoeic Carousel Slideshows anytime any day, But for you, tell me which is more prefereable and the reasons why you prefer one than other.... and also you can still access my website and see if the site is okay or if there is big big errors, as we know, nobody is perfect..... Carry go! peace.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Infomarketing And Webdesigning!! / Free Sign Up To Www.demandfinder.com To Freely Advertise / A Beautiful Dating Site (www.isorose.com) Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.