Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States (15851 Views)

New Directive In Force On Posting Of Corpers / No Redeployment For Corpers Currently Serving In Troubled States Says DG NYSC / NYSC Redeploys Corps Members From Troubled States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2012
Minister of youth development or youth DEVOURment? Simply because corps members posted to volatile states are non-muslim(and non-hausa muslims), u don't care wether they are killed. U call it Sacrifice? To which gods? So this boko haram is a sacrificial killing to their gods! Bastard aboki!! I pronounce the wrath of God upon you and your entire family! U shall never go unpunished for disregarding the sanctity of human lives! This is absolute cannibalism!!

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by ozonosphere: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2012
if this man saying this rubbish has ever lost a dear one in the kind of misnomer that happened b4 in Bauchi, i dont think he will open his dirty mouth of a gutter to talk. if GEJ is wise he should do away with ministers of this nature.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by kilo88: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2012
This minister is a big FOOOOOOOOOOOOL. MTCHeeeeeeeew
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2012
WHEN WE READ AND CELEBRATE THE NEWS OF DEAD SENATORS, MINISTERS OR ANY OF THESE LEADERS, SOME FOLKS HERE COMPLAIN AND SAY WE ARE INHUMANE. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT JUST CAME OUT FROM A MINISTER'S MOUTH?? HIS CHILDREN WILL SURELY BE HIDDEN ABROAD ENJOYING LOOTED FUNDS WHILE THE CORPERS DEATH WARRANT ARE SIGNED ALL IN THE NAME OF SERVICE. UNTIL WE PUT SENTIMENTS ASIDE AND WISH THESE PEOPLE BAD, WE AIN'T SEE. NOTHING YET
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by 2CatWoman: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2012
What are the consequences of not completing NYSC? How does it affect someones future choices? Genuine question.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by afuye(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2012
thunder go fire the family of that stupid so called aboki minister....his own generation no dey serve na why n dey talk trash shocked
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by PHIPEX(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2012
I need David Mark to educate this Aboki on the Doctrine of Necessity. How can thesame govt that promised to protect the Corp members now see their possible death as sacrifice to the nation? Why did GEJ refuse to sacrifice for Nigeria by refusing to merely visit those states yet they want a young man or woman to live there for a whole year? By his logic the constitution makes it compulsory to post Corp members outside their state of origin but the constitution did not say that Corp members MUST be posted to war zones. This is the height of inhumanity from a Youth Minister.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2012
Gosh! Ojukwu was right.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by fellory: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2012
Corp members popsted to crisis areas need not report.I appeal to them again do not go.Again do not go beyond nasarawa
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by blaise26abj(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
i remember when a university mate during my service year(2009) was slaughtered like a goat in jos. he was on his phone with his mum when they caught him in his house. And one minister talks about sacrifice. This is the height of callousness, insensitivity and stupidity. If a nairalander can say that not sending corpers to troubled state will mean losing the war to terrorism, then i know surely that fools abound in this country. A government that wants to show it's warface by sending pawns( corpers) ahead for slaughter so that they will get their 2-minutes of tv condemnation has failed woefully. On top all the security details of the late senator, he still fell prey and you want to send corpers to face the same fate? God dey o.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by wolebs0007(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
This man is insane with no idea of what bereavement does to people.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Donbasi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
Come come come this man needs to be probed, i think he is mad, he needs more Nigerians to be incapacitated, now i have seen a Nigerian that is happy when innocent people die. That man needs to line up his sons and daughters to be posted to borno and yobe that is if all his children didnt school abroad. Noonsense
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Donbasi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
who even made that idiot the youth minister when he cant think, when his iniciative has gone sterile he doesnt know the plights of youths. He should be changed from youth minister to death minister.

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by donclemo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
this is pathetic but im not sorry for Nigerians though because you get what you deserve. the government has made u so poor and put you in a situation where the issues you should go out and protest for you dont, but instead unnecessary issues you go out in numbers to protest.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by delequake(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
This minister is a big dissapointment, i wonder if he would say the same thing if his only son was posted to any of the troubled states.... Oloriburuku somebody
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by maclatunji: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
emmyitodo:

you want to rationalise this insensitivity by the government to appear objective and fair right? those that live in those troubled states do so on their on volition, whereas these senarior portray coersion to serve at ones detriment.

On the contrary, you lack the capacity to put my post in proper context. I have already said I don't support posting of Corp members in those volatile states. However, what you people fail to realise is that Nigeria is not all that big in terms of geography. What you think is far in all of those northern states is quite close to your doorstep. Hence, if it is self-preservation that you seek, you need to stop complaining or asking the government tough questions only when you or yours are posted to troubled states but at all times when it fails to act right especially on security in any part of Nigeria.

Then again, if all the people or the majority of people in those states left of their own "volition", what effect would that have on you, your food supply, security and standard of living?

Even if Nigeria were to break up, do you think your region would be exclusively populated by your tribe? There would be millions of people from other tribes with resources and yes weapons to bring the battle to your door step as illegal aliens. Your new country will not be able to build an effective army immediately but will have enough militants with heavy weapons bougth from around the world to make it a living hell.

In addition the two or more new countries would fight over assets and border demarcation, it won't be pretty.

You see the issues are not as simple as you seek to make them. Nigeria will sink deeper if most of its people continue to think like you and the next thing you will be looking for is a foreign country to run to. Do you think they will welcome you when you have messed-up yours?
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Onyejonchi: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
I think gej shld sack this foolish man. I think the DG has power 2 redeploy corps to and frm any location as the condition warrant. If there any condition that would allow redeployment this is the most viable condition. But GEJ is also using d blood of d innocent 4 rituals. If he can declear state of emergency, he should b able 2 stop corpers frm going 2 hell zones.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Pataki: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
It is not by force to serve in this hell hole of a nation! What is the basis of going through primary, secondary and tertiary education with all those years of suffering, smiling, beating etc, only to be slaughtered like a christmas chicken by some blood licking suicide ready animals.

For example, I went to serve in Kogi state some years ago.

After sleeping on the church floor for one week without proper accommodation given to me as required, I left Kogi and NEVER returned to that state again. I said to myself, I do not need this SHYTE!

If I had been posted to any of the core northern states, I know myself, I will gladly sit down in my father's house. I did not give a damn what my parents said.

If you love your future, plan it yourself. Your destiny is in your hands, not in the hands of a useless blood sucking government!
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by livingstone200(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
[/color]
baruwa@info:
U are very stupid by making such pronouncement dat corps members posted to Borno should go dia. Bc probably ur children are outside d country or u re one of d sponsors of boko haram. Haven't corpers shed enof blood for dis counrty? Or does Nigeria law supercedes d sanctity of live. D law is meant to protect lives and not 2 waste dem. Dishonorable Minister if u don't know what 2 say shut up or have u 4gotten dis killings don dey reach una small small (Plateau as a case study)
[color=#770077]
baruwa@info:
U are very stupid by making such pronouncement dat corps members posted to Borno should go dia. Bc probably ur children are outside d country or u re one of d sponsors of boko haram. Haven't corpers shed enof blood for dis counrty? Or does Nigeria law supercedes d sanctity of live. D law is meant to protect lives and not 2 waste dem. Dishonorable Minister if u don't know what 2 say shut up or have u 4gotten dis killings don dey reach una small small (Plateau as a case study)
baruwa@info:
U are very stupid by making such pronouncement dat corps membears posted to Borno should go dia. Bc probably ur children are outside d country or u re one of d sponsors of boko haram. Haven't corpers shed enof blood for dis counrty? Or does Nigeria law supercedes d sanctity of live. D law is meant to protect lives and not 2 waste dem. Dishonorable Minister if u don't know what 2 say shut up or have u 4gotten dis killings don dey reach una small small (Plateau as a case study)
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Pataki: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
2CatWoman: What are the consequences of not completing NYSC? How does it affect someones future choices? Genuine question.

It does not affect your future. Your greatness in life is not tied to NYSC. I forgot about NYSC and till tomorrow, I will never bother myself to get that useless and hopeless certificate.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by boyendowed(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Jonathan makes me sick.Don't blame the minister.He couldn't have said that without Jonathan's support.Jonathan is more interested in pleasing a particular section of the country than doing what is right.Will he live with his conscience if these children are killed?What are the southern Governors doing?None of them have spoken out against these postings.Till these youth corpers become organized and launch a massive boycott,these postings will continue.When less than 20 people report to camp,they will think twice before posting
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by walcolm(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
maclatunji: You people don't get it, Nigeria is on the verge of becoming a failed state. If Corp members cannot be posted to any part of this country, then the government has failed. Now, I agree that people should not be posted to crisis-ridden states. However, instead of corp members and their families selfishly seeking to "escape" those states, we must ask the question, what about people living in these troubled states? Don't they deserve to live a normal life? Away from looking out for "our own." What pressure have we put on the Federal Government to secure these people's lives and property.

People like me say this every week on Nairaland and elsewhere, we get labelled "enemies of GEJ". You should put the same pressure and energy that you have put into protesting posting of corp members to troubled states into pushing the government to actively and efficiently protect the lives of all Nigerians irrespective of where they live.

Anything short of this is selfishness and hypocrisy and you should be ashamed of yourself on that account.

so to save those living in those states, we should selflessly send more people into harms way? i dont think your logic is very sound...one of the ways to put pressure on the FG is to prevent corpers from going to those states and the attendant PR implication will help motivate the govt to do something about the situation in those states

there's absolutely nothing selfish about not wanting to put yourself in harms way, its self preservation and its an innate quality that supersedes altruism
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
2CatWoman: What are the consequences of not completing NYSC? How does it affect someones future choices? Genuine question.
You won't av a chance of employment in any govt or multinational organisation.. Which is bad enuff considering the fact that jobs aint so easy to get in the first place.... Minus that one the whole service is a complete waste....I'm a corper sef and vice president of my CDS group and I cn tell u categorically that must pple don't wanna be here...They're jst forced to be there.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Yeske2(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
I don't even have any word to qualify this man.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Sweetlemon(f): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pataki:

It does not affect your future. Your greatness in life is not tied to NYSC. I forgot about NYSC and till tomorrow, I will never bother myself to get that useless and hopeless certificate.
Then you must either be a sucessful businessman or a rich kid working in Daddy's or uncle's company
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Pataki: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
boyendowed: Jonathan makes me sick.Don't blame the minister.He couldn't have said that without Jonathan's support.Jonathan is more interested in pleasing a particular section of the country than doing what is right.Will he live with his conscience if these children are killed?What are the southern Governors doing?None of them have spoken out against these postings.Till these youth corpers become organized and launch a massive boycott,these postings will continue.When less than 20 people report to camp,they will think twice before posting

Jonathan and conscience are not in the same page. The f00l of a president has long since lost his conscience. He is totally clueless, useless and has no inkling what he needs to do to get this nation working. I feel ashamed to be a proper thinking Nigerian right now, knowing that my president is a RETARDEEN.

For example, the senator that recently died, here is what is going-on:

Jonathan said: Fish out the killers immediately.

Army officer said: Senator was not killed.

Eye witness account said: Senator slumped and died

Boko Haram: we are responsible.

Police account: Senator was not killed.

Who is really fooling who in this country? Do these people have any conscience. Confusion galore unlimited!
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Bastiger(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
[quote
author=tundysho]

Source

[/quote]

can
you imagine this sycophant?these are the people who want to fuel more
crises in this country,by sending fresh graduates to the north to be
slaughtered,wtf is wrong with this inuwa a.s.s.h.o.l.e?i mean the
implication of his rantings is that if these young ones die in those
Godforsaken states,they have offered the ultimate sacrifice for their
nation.this man is a total i.d.i.o.t,he is deluded and probably mentally
unstable,because a sane man will not utter this nonsense he said.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by waja(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
Oh! Major Orka. Where are U? Those states U extincted yesterday from Nigeria are our today's problems. They are manifesting their hidden wrath which U saw then. May your soul RETURN IF POSSIBLE. (R.I.P).
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by maclatunji: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
walcolm:

so to save those living in those states, we should selflessly send more people into harms way? i dont think your logic is very sound...one of the ways to put pressure on the FG is to prevent corpers from going to those states and the attendant PR implication will help motivate the govt to do something about the situation in those states

there's absolutely nothing selfish about not wanting to put yourself in harms way, its self preservation and its an innate quality that supersedes altruism

Read my second post on this thread. It is okay to be selfish sometimes but make sure your selfishness is actually going to get you the results you want.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by HisMajesty1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
If GEJ could not visit some of these states just for a day or two with all his security details, is it ordinary corp members with little or no security that would go and stay there for a year.

2 Likes

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Pataki: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Then you must either be a sucessful businessman or a rich kid working in Daddy's or uncle's company

None of the above pertains to me. But I love my life dearly than what any useless government can promise me. My father even disliked me for refusing to go back to Kogi State to serve. He did all he could to make me go back, I absolutely refused. And today, I have reasons to be happy I did not waste one year of my life on that useless NYSC.

Back in the days, it was even safe to serve in North, I still refused to serve. Not to talk of now, I surely would be the most loudest voice against doing NYSC. And most definitely, it is my dream to see NYSC scrapped totally! smiley

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Chrisegro: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Am I flabberwhelmed or overghasted! Gosh, is he a BH rep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps / Unemployment: How To Deal With Parental Pressure After NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.