Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? (2475 Views)

The Role Of Young People In HIV Prevention / Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips / Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? by titilaelae(f): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2012
It is common these days to hear of ladies between the ages of 35 and 45 who have stopped menstruating. If nothing is done to reverse the situation then such a person is said to be experiencing 'early menopause'. I have many friends in this condition (I'm in my mid-40s too hence my concern) who are still trying to conceive while some are yet to marry shocked shocked shocked.Is there a means by which one can delay menopause? Is there a way one can maintain balanced hormones? Is lifestyle a factor? Someone even said lack of s.exual activity can make a woman's menses to cease, is it true? Anyone that has any useful contribution should pls come and lets discuss.
Re: Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? by udoka2: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2012
Titilaelae
this will be a good topic to discuss to help most of us.

First, its good to see our gyneas immediately we notice changes in our body and when the periods starts misbehaving.

Personally, I think lifestyle and hormonal imbalance are major factors to early menopause. From my online research, below are some herbs which works towards reducing the effects or delaying menopause. I have read in some cases where right combination of some of these herbs restores menstruction and aids in preganancy. However, these herbs cannot work for everybody the same way, it depends on what your problem is, its advisable for women to do especially hormonal profile test and other necessary tests and personally research on their peculair problem, then choose herbs that will best address the problem, best still use a good naturopath who will do the right combination for you. I am not advocating for self medication ooo grin

Dong quai
vitex
Vitamin E
Bee Pollen
Evening primrose oil
Vit C with bioflavoniods
black cohosh
ginseng
ginkgo biloba
soy
red clover
Re: Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? by henryobed1: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2012
Try HRT MENOPAUSE COMBO!

HRT MENOPAUSE COMBO is Hormone Replacement Therapy that regulates the hypothalamus/pituitary axis to support and restore hormonal balance to ensure ideal utilized level of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA and human growth hormone.
This Canadian herbal therapy was developed by a reknown pharmacist.
It helps with hot flashes, increases ladies sex drive.
Call me on 08186559839 for details on how u can get this wonderful product.
Re: Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? by slimming: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
If you don't want menopause now, you will surely need SOY POWER PLUS from Green world.
Re: Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? by otilowaju(f): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
a

(1) (Reply)

Male Or Female Sexual Health Issues? New Free 24/7 Live Chat Live With A Doctor! / Please Does Any One Know What This Is On My Face?! / Help! Got Malaria: What Anti-malaria Drug Can Heal Me Fast? Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.