Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting (629 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting by fd68: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Any cure for bedwetting? Please help.
Re: Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting by Tallesty1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pampers
Re: Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting by ammyluv2002(f): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Crabs. ..it was used to cure mine when I was little. I enjoyed it sha grin grin cheesy
Re: Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting by Dreal1247: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Avoid late night eating and drinking.
Re: Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting by Jennydoris(f): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
It depends on the age of the person bed wetting. If the person is above 15 the only possible cure is DELIVERANCE shocked
Re: Cure Or Solution To Bedwetting by Omexonomy: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
fd68: Any cure for bedwetting? Please help.
most bedwetting are cause by bacteria in the urinary tract i.e from the kidney down to the bladder. If the person is above ten years i will suggest you take him or her for medical evaluation. And that was how mynd44 and seun were treated even after they have gone past the age of 40years..

(1) (Reply)

Ebola:US Doctor Releases Statement From Hospital.says Thanks And Ask For Prayers / Ebola: Nigerian Doctor Appeals To US For Experimental Drug To Save Colleague's L / American Ebola Patient To Be Released After Clean Blood Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.