Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls (1920 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by guyman2(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2007
When is the test of 17th November likely to be released. One of the Human Resource Executives reliably informed me that training is January. Who has latest information on this please.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by graceade(f): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
i also wrote d test pls anyone with any info should pls inform us i pray God will see us thru Amen
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by serialeco(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2007
i got a txt msg from intercontinental bank thanking me for participating in their test of the 17th Nov and that my performance was stored in their data base for one year. they also said exceptional candidate shall be contacted at the bank's will. what does this message mean? did they send it to everyone or some?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by Abrah: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2007
lucky u
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by graceade(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
[b]i got a txt msg from intercontinental bank thanking me for participating in their test of the 17th Nov and that my performance was stored in their data base for one year. they also said exceptional candidate shall be contacted at the bank's will. what does this message mean? did they send it to everyone or some?

Pls wen did u receive d messge i wrote my in abuja is the result out pls try and infom the house let know what happening
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by kiesara(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2007
more information about the test pls. i did mine in abuja too and am anxious about the result
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by Neyoyo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2007
Anxiety will not speed up the release of the results.The best thing is for everybody to keep calm and hope for the best.If you have hypertension before the interview ,the medicals may flush you out.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by ayomo: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2007
anyone knows when the test of intercontinental bank held on 24th in portharcourt will be released
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by serialeco(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2007
i wrote it in the NE
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by guyman2(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
Any text message for interview yet?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by guyman2(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2007
Anything yet?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by labongua: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2007
i heard the result will be out at their hq in lagos today
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by asaajuomo1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
When would they release Abuja result? Anybody with the info ,
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by shegewumi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
I did mine in Kano.When will the result come out?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls by odada(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2007
I was opportuned to be around their head office this afternoon in V.I,I popped in and asked about the test result?I was told that it wasnt out and was given a number to call and find out!so heres the phone number for all IBPLC hopefuls,pray its a step to the finish line cheesy cheesy cheesy cheers.

01-2773300
ext 2410

(1) (Reply)

I Need E-passport How Much? / Firs Test Result(s) / Medical Laboratory Scientist & Assistants Needed In Umuahia And Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.