Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

"TPM Could Not Be Initialized" On Dell Latitude 610, Anyone With Solution? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / "TPM Could Not Be Initialized" On Dell Latitude 610, Anyone With Solution? (4623 Views)

Smashing Deal! On Dell & Hp Uk Used / / Help.Wifi on Dell latitude c840 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"TPM Could Not Be Initialized" On Dell Latitude 610, Anyone With Solution? by Jodach(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
Please i had want to repair windows XP on a Dell Laptop 1GB Ram, but it keeps telling me that TPM could not be initialized, and then tries to reboot again & again. I've also tried to reformat but couldn't, what next do i do?
Re: "TPM Could Not Be Initialized" On Dell Latitude 610, Anyone With Solution? by Maleeq(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ouch! From the Dell's website, it says "System board failure may have occurred."

Over the internet, people with the same error opted to changing boards to fix this error as the TPM chip in on the motherboard: not singularly replaceable.

Others, however, attribute the error to the network interface card (NIC). Do you have a network cable connected to the machine?
You could go into your BIOS (by pressing F2 key during power on) and disable the NIC, and see if you have the error still.

(1) (Reply)

Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush / Help! Want To Share Evdo Connection. / Hp Envy M6 For Sale (SOLD)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.