Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria (17274 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by 9jam: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by amosy007: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2012
je voudrais que de visiter votre
pays .. J'espère que vous les
gars ont beaucoup de belles
filles et de beaux endroits à
visiter grin
pardon me bad french

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
amosy007: je voudrais que de visiter votre
pays .. J'espère que vous les
gars ont beaucoup de belles
filles et de beaux endroits à
visiter grin
pardon me bad french
LOOOL your french is not bad at all, pour les filles tu seras servi en cote d'ivoire grin on aime bien le nigeria chez nous, donc tu seras le bien venu
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
amosy007:
i was right all along.. Bloody inferior ghanaian.. Na inferiority complex go kill u

Are you jealous because I'm a Yoruba woman from Ghana? grin

Face your scratched up #SufferingandSmiling country, Nigeria. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by amosy007: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are you jealous because I'm a Yoruba woman from Ghana? grin

Face your scratched up #SufferingandSmiling country, Nigeria. grin grin grin
then face ur ghana paradise ..
since nigeria doesnt mean a sh!t to u
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
amosy007:
then face ur ghana paradise ..
since nigeria doesnt mean a sh!t to u

ewww @ the use of "droppings".

Mon ami, it's too early for that. I just ate some "coocoo for coacoapuffs".
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
Up G.H.A.N.A! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by amosy007: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
ivorian225: LOOOL your french is not bad at all, pour les filles tu seras servi en cote d'ivoire grin on aime bien le nigeria chez nous, donc tu seras le bien venu
cool..
I guess i will try and visit in d summer! And hope to see ya to show me around
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
I think i'll feel more at home in Ghana, Liberia and Sierra leone because they're similar to Nigeria in a lot of ways. Especially as it concerns language and behavior.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by amosy007: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ewww @ the use of "droppings".

Mon ami, it's too early for that. I just ate some "coocoo for coacoapuffs".
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue omo ale so ile nu... On gbe bi aja ni ita grin cheesy grin
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
amosy007:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue omo ale so ile nu... On gbe bi aja ni ita grin cheesy grin

Ta lo so fun pe mo so ile nu?
I'm just going along with your assumption about my identity nau cheesy
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
afam4eva: I think i'll feel more at home in Ghana, Liberia and Sierra leone because they're similar to Nigeria in a lot of ways. Especially as it concerns language and behavior.

Atta boy!! You know good things.

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by 9jam: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Atta boy!! You know good things.
foolish ghanaian, ghana=the country of institutionalized prostitution
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by amosy007: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ta lo so fun pe mo so ile nu?
I'm just going along with your assumption about my identity nau cheesy
if u didnt throw away ur identity, why would u chose another country over urs? Only dogs do that in part of d world that i came from.. How many ghanaians have u seing on nairaland choosin naija over ghana? U knw this aint the first i will be telling u that? U dnt want people to say anything against ghana. Buh they can keep on bashing nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
9ja-m:
foolish ghanaian, ghana=the country of institutionalized prostitution

Keep typing from one village like that lol.

They [b]did [/b]tell me that Nigeria is developing, now you don confirm that even the greenest forest leprechaun can gain access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
amosy007:
if u didnt throw away ur identity, why would u chose another country over urs? Only dogs do that in part of d world i came.. How many ghanaians have u seing on nairaland choosin naija over ghana? U knw this aint the first i will be telling u that? U dnt want people to say anything against ghana. Buh they can keep on bashing nigeria

LMAO!!!

, DOWN NIGERIA angry UP JESUS, DOWN SATAN!

Is that better cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by amosy007: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!!!

, DOWN NIGERIA angry UP JESUS, DOWN SATAN!

Is that better cheesy
go and eat ghanaian shiit.. Ghanaian puppy tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
amosy007:
go and eat ghanaian shiit.. Ghanaian puppy tongue tongue tongue grin

Stop with your inferiority complex.

Ghana any day anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by amosy007: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Stop with your inferiority complex.

Ghana any day anytime.
so who's feeling inferior here? U pretending to be what u are not or me that am proud of who I am?
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
amosy007:
so who's feeling inferior here? U pretending to be what u are not or me that am proud of who I am?

Aren't you the one that said I was from Ghana? Why should I not feed your misguided opinion? shocked Esp when it's so amusing.

Please you can be proud of your country without depreciating a fine azz country like Ghana, the true giant of Africa.

! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
My Yoruba sisters doing the Aonto! It's a Ghanaian thing o tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9oF2RIWpdQ&feature=related

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by amosy007: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Aren't you the one that said I was from Ghana? Why should I not feed your misguided opinion? shocked Esp when it's so amusing.

Please you can be proud of your country without depreciating a fine azz country like Ghana, the true giant of Africa.

! cheesy
and i asked u to stay in ur fine azz ghana and get ur dirty azz of my nairaland and any issues concerning Nigeria angry is that too much to ask 4?
Or does this site looks like ghanaweb or cedisland to u? Huh?

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
amosy007:
and i asked u to stay in ur fine azz ghana and get ur dirty azz of my nairaland and any issues concerning Nigeria angry is that too much to ask 4?
Or does this site looks like ghanaweb or cedisland to u? Huh?

No. cool
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ghana's Miss Universe 2008

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ghana

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ghana

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ghana

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
LOL @ the scattering of all Ghana haters grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

80 Days Across West Africa: #jollofroad; A Z!KOKO Road Trip / RRS Starts A 24-hour Watch On Apogbon Bridge - Photos / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.