Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria (17272 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 14, 2012
If you like thick, nice looking dark chics, Ghana will offer you them aplenty.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If you like[b] thick,[/b] nice looking[b] dark chics,[/b] Ghana will offer you them aplenty.

tongue
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 14, 2012
..Picture Looks Nice....

@Ileke ..Photo Journalism/Science Exploration and Random Acts of Perversion.

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2012
Science exploration?
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2012
lIeke Owned This Thread, Im saving all these Pics.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2012
ivorian225: t'es ivoirien? je sais aussi que beaucoup d'ivoiriens parlent ou comprennent l'anglais

Sisi j'suis Ivoirienne smiley. On dit quoi ca va?

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2012
Angola
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If you like thick, nice looking dark chics, Ghana will offer you them aplenty.

Ileke-IdI:

Are you jealous because I'm a Yoruba woman from Ghana? grin

Face your scratched up #SufferingandSmiling country, Nigeria. grin grin grin

Ieke-IdI you are from Ghana..? Can you post some pictures of these Dark Chicks in the Ghanaian Thread if you have any pics of Ghana Gurls Saved Please tongue

I am feeling all ya Ghana Work in here....And I want to Go Badly.

..By tha Way, why are the Ghanaian Ethnic Groups of Women So Thick?....Compared to the Rest of West Africa they do Stand out..

Upper Arm Thickness And Such...

Much Thicker than SeneGambian Women...Guinea,Mali...

High Muscle Density.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
~Royal~:

Ieke-IdI you are from Ghana..? Can you post some pictures of these Dark Chicks in the Ghanaian Thread if you have any pics of Ghana Gurls Saved Please tongue

I am feeling all ya Ghana Work in here....And I want to Go Badly.

..By tha Way, why are the Ghanaian Ethnic Groups of Women So Thick?....Compared to the Rest of West Africa they do Stand out..

Upper Arm Thickness And Such...

Much Thicker than SeneGambian Women...Guinea,Mali...

High Muscle Density.

LOL

I'm not from Ghana, but I live around the Ghanaian community in my city over here. I'm usually around Ghanaians cheesy Very nice people.

Abeg, I don't have pictures, try Googling them up.

As per reason for their thickness, I doubt there's a single explanation for that. But if you find the answer, that same answer will explain why Senegalese women are typically tall.

~Ignore my Ghanaian declaration to amosy007, I was just messing with that dumbfcuk~
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by 9jam: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sybellah:

c'est le rendez vous des ivoiriens lool
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sybellah:

Oui sa va tranquille et toi? ça fait plaisir de parler a des compatriotes
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ If you want answers to your comparison question about Ghana and Ivory coast, I'd ignore Ivorian225's answer. He's going to be biased ofcourse. Go to to Ghana (preferable Accra) and Ivory Coast yourself, then compare.

Why are you traveling around, btw?
no, I reassure you, the pictures are not biased at all! it is the Ivory Coast, I do not use your methods to show my country
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
ivorian225: no, I reassure you, the pictures are not biased at all! it is the Ivory Coast, I do not use your methods to show my country

I wasn't talking about the pictures you posted.

What is my method?
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 15, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I wasn't talking about the pictures you posted.

What is my method?
SORRY j'avais pas bien compris ton post, c'est pas grave nous somme tous africain et le ghana est un pays jumeaux a la cote d'ivoire(même culture, nourriture etc......) juste qu'on est diviser par la langue du colonisateur
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 15, 2012
Whatever. Moving on. . . .
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 15, 2012
I already knew the Scientific explanation to my questions Prior to me asking, i just like to Venture into the minds of people and see what explanations they would have come up with.

The Ghanaian People Have BioChemical indices similar to that of Polynesians....

Higher Bone Mass, Muscle Density..

Achieving this in West Africa while allegedly being descendants of people from a Dessert region(Ghana Empire~Mali Depending on whose telling the History.) is one of the great Physical Evolutionary achievements in Human History.

..The reasons as to "How" and "Why" this happened is too long to write at the moment...

..Enough Nerd Talk

Ghana Women...Thick..Black..Beautiful....Ghana People...Extremely Muscular and Have Blessed Genetics.

Royal Loves Ghana. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 15, 2012
The Upper ARM Thickness(How you measure muscle mass and Thickness) is just Amazing of these women...

Natural Great Genetics....

If i were a Ghanaian Male i would seriously seek a career in body building, you would be a natural.

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 15, 2012
So you're telling that you couldn't find better pictures?

Why do like posting ugly pictures as cute ones? Sometimes I feel like you're having a joke fest when you post those kinda pictures. Yes, those women in your pictures are ugly. Let's be honest here. Just because you're dark-skinned does not automatically make you beautiful. We so often like to call DarkSkinned beautiful because of some inferiority complex we're fighting. There are beautiful darkskinned and then there are ugly ones too.

I guess it depends on the beholder.

Please write the reasons as to "how" and "why". Seems interesting. Some of us did not study anthropology, sociology, etc etc. What's your field by the way? Journalism?

I've seen wayyyyyyyyy better looking Ghanaians than those one in your picture. Infact, I don vex.

1 Like

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 15, 2012
Not about whose pretty and whose ugly...

It's about The Bodies.

My post was purely about the Genetic Beauty of the Ghanaian Body and it's endless Possibilities.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 15, 2012
lol nah Ileke i wasn't posting these women based on their face..

Only their Bodies and Upper Arms

The Natural Muscle Mass is extremely exaggerated Especially The Woman in the Black to the far Right with the sunglasses on her head in the Group Photo
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Not about whose pretty and whose ugly...

It's about The Bodies.

My post was purely about the Genetic Beauty of the Ghanaian Body and it's endless Possibilities.

You're calling obesity "genetically beauty", my friend.

Na wa o!

No, please don't blame it on their "think bones" lmao.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 15, 2012
To the Untrained eye it looks like obesity....

Just like "samoans" and Tongans appear to be "fat". to some people.

It's Great Genetics.

LoL You like clowning your african sisters....
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 15, 2012
That's muscle?

ahhh!

My bad!! Lemme put my glasses on lipsrsealed
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yes, those women in your pictures are ugly. Let's be honest here. Just because you're dark-skinned does not automatically make you beautiful. We so often like to call DarkSkinned beautiful because of some inferiority complex we're fighting. There are beautiful darkskinned and then there are ugly ones too.

I actually agree with this.

Those gorgeous women were not posted for their facial beauty though...But you are 100% right. lol
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 15, 2012
Lemme just train my eyes well wel so that I may also see the glorious muscles.

How do I do it? Teach me, oh master.

Lawd have mercy!! Even the one in your profile is more scary shocked shocked
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 15, 2012
Ya, that's how natural Muscular women look without Training,Toning,And Drugs..

Absolutely...Thats all Natural..And those women are very Strong i promise you.

Check out the arms on the woman holding the purse in pic one standing in front of the car

And the Woman in pic two to the far right wearing the reddish/orange with the gold bracelet

..The natural muscle mass on those arms would be unachievable for many Asian Males without the use of Steroids...

Im spitting real Talk.

That's the "starting point" and their natural "starting point" Is genetically above many Male Races.

...Seriously... cool

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 15, 2012
Let's be honest here, that's fat.

If the "thickness" of their arms are natural and all Ghanaian women are blessed with, then why arent all the women in the pictures as obese-looking? Look at the other skinny-armed women, are they not "muscled"? There's muscle then there's egusi-ponmo muscle.

Not saying that Ghanaians may or may not have thicker muscles than the rest, am just saying that you can't point to an obvious obese woman and call her muscled.
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 15, 2012
..LoL Do you see it in the Males?....

Just random Guys, But these people can achieve faster muscle Gains then lets say....People from Sudan...even Mali...

Even threw in another Overly Muscular woman for you lol

The people from this region are blessed with great genetics...Thas all Im saying Babii tongue

Ghana~Togo~Benin~Sw Nigeria~ = Genetic Diamonds.

I bet if we conducted a study of American athletes genetics ...the most "athletically gifted" of all of our athletes would come from this region.

Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 15, 2012
That woman is beautiful, both facially and physically. i like her facial bone structure tho.

Unlike the obese women you earlier posted.

Nothing sexy about a muscled up woman.

You seriously like women who have enough strength to tear apart your face, don't you?
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria by pleep(m): 4:59am On Jul 15, 2012
^it that how you look? (not the fat chick the one above)

@topic i would prefer one of the shahel countries, much less westernized and more authentic, Chads capital is actually a nice place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

80 Days Across West Africa: #jollofroad; A Z!KOKO Road Trip / RRS Starts A 24-hour Watch On Apogbon Bridge - Photos / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.