Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Dont Know How To Cook - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Dont Know How To Cook (11748 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
onila: cry cry i have everything any girl can ask for= am beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin smiley, kind, generous, humble n gentle

but i cant cook embarassed . .i am kinda insecure abt this. .i really want 2 be perfect
You had better go and learn how to cook. As far as I am concerned, all those wonderful qualities come to naught. What were you doing while your mates were learning?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by cyril83(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
Just thank God you dint upload ur picture,walahi I wud have dealt you a big slap for callin ursef a virgin...virgin my long diiiiiick
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by joanana(f): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
go to catering skool, they will teach you how to cook n bake grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by OmoAlata(f): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
I'm married with 5 children and can't cook grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Niiade(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
If u possess all the above, I dont mind i love to cook and m sure loads of other guys can over look it. But what would that teach your kids and are u gonna leave em to the hands of cooks and nannys.

You can always learn to cook afew dishes dear, it neva hurts.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Dignitary: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
dasparrow:

I don't understand what you mean. What has virginity got to do with not knowing how to cook? Those females who are not virgins, do they spend most of their time having /s.e/x and cooking? How many minutes does love making take anyways? No more than 30 minutes max. There are so many other important things that may occupy people's time outside of intercourse and cooking such as being a college student, having a hectic yet rewarding job, travelling around the world and learning new languages and cultures, etc. So Onila being a virgin and not knowing how to cook is nothing out of the ordinary.

@Post

Onila, just have your mom teach you how to cook. Cooking isn't that difficult to learn.

Did not see any reason y I shud waste my time in writing my comment after I saw this. U've said it all.

Onila, read this post. But lemme substitute 'mum' for 'anybody'...just learn, it's v easy. Cheers dear
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Omo Alata: I'm married with 5 children and can't cook grin

You husband is ga*y!

Or mentally slow!

Or ure lying!

Oya, tell us truth!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Dignitary: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
cyril83: I can take everything you have just put up here buh being a virgin nah nah, my frnd swallow dat one...virgin my long diiiiiick

U saying its impossible for her to be a virgin....?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Agimor(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
onila: cry cry i have everything any girl can ask for= am beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin smiley, kind, generous, humble n gentle

but i cant cook embarassed . .i am kinda insecure abt this. .i really want 2 be perfect
And who said you have everything when you can't cook...the ealier you learn now the better for you.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by tunapawizzy: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2012

ehnnnnn 5 shidren? awon eleyei badt gan o..
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by cyril83(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dignitary:

U saying its impossible for her to be a virgin....?
been a virgin is not by mouth young man..
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by 2gbasky22(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
babe na shamefull tin o....first of how old are u, what were u doing all these while? Where did u grow up?, was it in ur mothers house? Wen are u geting married?
Why did it took u xo lng to open up?
But seriously u are a disgrace to womanhood sha

cooking is one of my hurby even though am a guy i wonder why a gurl of ur age will nt knw hw to cook!

If u ready to learn its nt difficult, jst be cool headed and be intererted in it.......k

but na shame sha_

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Coefficient(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yeah sure! Why would you know how to cook when all you know best is to create meaningless threads all over Nairaland all day. And have you forgotten you're a virgin? Virgins don't cook, do they?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Coefficient(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yeah sure! Why would you know how to cook when all you know best is to create meaningless threads all over Nairaland all day. And have you forgotten you're a virgin? Virgins don't cook, do they? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by PastorOluT(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote
author=onila] cry cry i have everything any girl can ask for= am
beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home,
very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin smiley, kind, generous, humble n
gentle
wao u mean 2 tell me dat u are all dat! u r already perfect. i 'll marry u like dat, 4 get 'bout cooking, i 'll do d cooking while u learn 4rm me n after dat, we 'll b really perfectwinkwink
Buh on a serious note, it's no big deal. 4 me as a man i have no problem with it once d person is ready 2 learn.
stay blessed n remain rapturable
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by XVIER(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
U r a virgin ryt? I wil teach u hw to cook just inbox me
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by toria1980(f): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
how old are grin, and where were u all this while ur mum or house girl busy in the kitchen

is not too late to learn
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by slimyem: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chanchit: I jst can't believe it, when people say they can't cook... Anyway let me start the lecture ASAP, lets start by teaching you how to boil water for ur bath...
5cups of water inside your kettle
1spoon of dry pepper... Your common sense should tell you when its ready for use, i knw u can't be that dumb... So after your bath, we'll move to more important dishes... Good luck..
lmao!cheesy
sexkillz:
This is how scammers pick your email and send you scam mails.
off-topic!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by gidson12(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
@op
Shame on you
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by ayoola2002(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
sucezTP: Seriously? Eeyah, i don't really knw how 2 cook too bt, i'm gud @ cooking indomie noddles!

Can u come to my house and teach me how to cook indomie noddles.....lol
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by slimyem: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
2gbasky22: babe na shamefull tin o....first of how old are u, what were u doing all these while? Where did u grow up?, was it in ur mothers house? Wen are u geting married?
Why did it took u xo lng to open up?
But seriously u are a disgrace to womanhood sha

cooking is one of my hurby even though am a guy i wonder why a gurl of ur age will nt knw hw to cook!

If u ready to learn its nt difficult, jst be cool headed and be intererted in it.......k

but na shame sha_
i see.....cheesycheesy
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Chanchit: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
Then i pity your children, who must have been enduring the poison u prepare for them calling it food... @op, so don't bother knwing how to cook o, u can start a club with Omo Alata here.. "Omo Alata" why should you even use that name a ur user name, when u can't cook..? Or u jst want to boost Op's ego..?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by hardbody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
onila: guys can u date a girl that cant cook undecided

Sure. We will employ a Chef and that solves it. Most things can be bought and paid for, so what is the stress?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Mavor: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why you wanna cook when you're gay? Your partner can do all the cooking.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2012

honey, dts nt a prob at al...... Cooking is not so hard as some people paint it to be. I started cookin in my finals in d Uni. Twasnt funny though n i wuldnt blame mi mum for nt lettin mi into it. D poor woman was so scared considerin my healh status. Den she got advices frm piple sayin, dt i shuldnt b aniwia near d kitchen esp wen shes fryin. I had interest in it buh had to practise it outside mi home. I watched my fellow roomates cook n also asked questions. Wen i started cookin lili by lil, i found out dt cooin is all abt your own recipes. It doesn t v to b lyk nkechi or ujus' own. D ting is just to know d basics, den u cn cuk anythin. D kitchen is just lyk a laboratory n its fun too esp wen u tryin out new recipes. U mentioned dt u r rich n also frm a wealthy home, darlin, i won lie to u, i wish i v d funds nw to enroll in a caterin skul. Make use of d cash n enroll bt if u ashamed, am sur u v friends u cn pay to do dat. Bt first, remove fear cus u cnt go aniwia wif it. Its owk to burn d pot of food sometyms bt u will eventuali learn. I assure u dat. As for mi, my mum nw leaves d kitchen to except wen am ill or too tired. Wish u all dah best gal....! Its all about tym!den, u will just luk back n smile to urself!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by PayWell: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by bbporsche: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
kingoflag:

You're useless! I bet you hate to clean too and are severely overweight. All you do is eat, eat, eat abi? Then when you get in a relationship you use your insecurities to nag your boyfriend to death until he flees, then you start searching for the next one.....

But, useless girls like you with no home training are usually nasty as f**k in the bedroom but pu**y don't mean nothing when the gal is useless in all other departments. Calm down, don't fret, when all the guys in your life run away and you're a 60yr old spinster maybe you'll gather yourself together and learn how to throw it down in the kitchen.

must u rain abuses on the poster like dis angry angry angry. if u don't hv anything reasonable to say to her LOOK and PASS.
SMH dis is wat happens wen monkeys gain access to the internet

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Duxe(f): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
Una no go kill me wt laff 4 here o!

@op..i used 2 think it wasnt possible for nigerian gals brought up @ home(naija) not 2 know how 2 cook o! If guys can cook, then gal, u need 2 step up ur act!

Cooking's fun...no yardstick can measure d joy u feel when sm1 compliments ur food n even asks for more!
N research has it that most of d bf/hubby snatching is as a result of deficiency in 2 depts...the kitchen n ahem! Erm..the bed departments!
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by jamil2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
I can see the reason why your mate did not care cus you can cook a delicious taste on b8-)e8-)d.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by mikeapollo: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
I just have an advice for ladies of today.

Try and learn how to cook good meals (African and continental) by all means.

It is very annoying and disgraceful whenever a man realises that his woman does not know how to cook.

Put aside your BB and useless Nollywood videos and take some time in the kicthen to master the art of cooking.

Your man will always rush home when he is sure to meet a delicious meal cooked by his WIFE, and NOT by a Househelp!

I have refused to be serious with some ladies in the past because they did not know how to cook!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by ayoola2002(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
PayWell: It depends on your age, could still learn if you are young.

On the other side, i have everything any girl can ask for; handsome, hardworking, disciplined, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin, kind, generous, humble n gentle

but i can cook very well

i feel too secure about this and i really think i am too perfect

Mr lover or perfect, read the topic again, she said she dont know how to cook and u are talking as if she said she is looking for husband, pls go to dating site.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by ismhab(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
YOU WILL NOT GET HUSBAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frieslandcampina WAMCO Unveils Coast, Olympic, Nunu Milk, Word Twist Campaign / Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) / What Can You Eat With N100?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.