Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Dont Know How To Cook - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Dont Know How To Cook (11736 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by gogodaye(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Kai, Reading through the earlier comments, one is shocked to find that just only a handful of NL cared to offer the OP useful comments to help her out of her predicament. l keep wondering when we'll settle down as a people to offer apt advice rather than taking to running down folks. The attitude exuded here is just the same as the discrimination meted out to PLWHIV/AIDS.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by LeJeun3: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
I need a Job. So I'll take it. Will teach U how to cook.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by ayoola2002(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
ismhab: YOU WILL NOT GET HUSBAND.

What do u mean? Are u cursing her or are u contributing to d topic? If u dont know what to say, pls go and sleep.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by kode(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
Get a cooj book
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by cyril83(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
honey, dts nt a prob at al...... Cooking is not so hard as some people paint it to be. I started cookin in my finals in d Uni. Twasnt funny though n i wuldnt blame mi mum for nt lettin mi into it. D poor woman was so scared considerin my healh status. Den she got advices frm piple sayin, dt i shuldnt b aniwia near d kitchen esp wen shes fryin. I had interest in it buh had to practise it outside mi home. I watched my fellow roomates cook n also asked questions. Wen i started cookin lili by lil, i found out dt cooin is all abt your own recipes. It doesn t v to b lyk nkechi or ujus' own. D ting is just to know d basics, den u cn cuk anythin. D kitchen is just lyk a laboratory n its fun too esp wen u tryin out new recipes. U mentioned dt u r rich n also frm a wealthy home, darlin, i won lie to u, i wish i v d funds nw to enroll in a caterin skul. Make use of d cash n enroll bt if u ashamed, am sur u v friends u cn pay to do dat. Bt first, remove fear cus u cnt go aniwia wif it. Its owk to burn d pot of food sometyms bt u will eventuali learn. I assure u dat. As for mi, my mum nw leaves d kitchen to except wen am ill or too tired. Wish u all dah best gal....! Its all about tym!den, u will just luk back n smile to urself!
nice advice...you even luk farmiliar...did u finish frm CU?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by cyril83(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
honey, dts nt a prob at al...... Cooking is not so hard as some people paint it to be. I started cookin in my finals in d Uni. Twasnt funny though n i wuldnt blame mi mum for nt lettin mi into it. D poor woman was so scared considerin my healh status. Den she got advices frm piple sayin, dt i shuldnt b aniwia near d kitchen esp wen shes fryin. I had interest in it buh had to practise it outside mi home. I watched my fellow roomates cook n also asked questions. Wen i started cookin lili by lil, i found out dt cooin is all abt your own recipes. It doesn t v to b lyk nkechi or ujus' own. D ting is just to know d basics, den u cn cuk anythin. D kitchen is just lyk a laboratory n its fun too esp wen u tryin out new recipes. U mentioned dt u r rich n also frm a wealthy home, darlin, i won lie to u, i wish i v d funds nw to enroll in a caterin skul. Make use of d cash n enroll bt if u ashamed, am sur u v friends u cn pay to do dat. Bt first, remove fear cus u cnt go aniwia wif it. Its owk to burn d pot of food sometyms bt u will eventuali learn. I assure u dat. As for mi, my mum nw leaves d kitchen to except wen am ill or too tired. Wish u all dah best gal....! Its all about tym!den, u will just luk back n smile to urself!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
cyril83: nice advice...you even luk farmiliar...did u finish frm CU?
nope, MAU
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by gandkiss: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
U MUST BE FAT N UGLY TO STILL BE A VIRGIN N A SHAME AS WELL U CANT COOK.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by DANILSA(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sweetheart rich guys will like u because they were brought up with junk foods, but for somebody like me u most know how to cook or u go back home, because I can't imagine having a wife and eating junk.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
gandkiss: U MUST BE FAT N UGLY TO STILL BE A VIRGIN N A SHAME AS WELL U CANT COOK.
veri harsh nw....go easy!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by eastman11: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
Agimor: And who said you have everything when you can't cook...the ealier you learn now the better for you.

Yesoo, you have nothing when you can't cook, that you are a virgin is not important as men don't go about looking for virgins, forget about your beauty as is in the eye of the beholder also most real men do not factor in wealth when considering qualities for a marriageable lady.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by KingisBack: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by sucezTP(f): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
temi4fash:

na d same category una dai.... u can boil water but cant make eba..

try n learn apart frm s3x, food is an expressway to a man heart

Seriously! I don't know o!
Besides, i can't boil water not to talk of making eba.
I will get a house maid to do that for my husband, while i service him in bed.
Lobatan!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by killuminati(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Missy_B:
Rotflmao! grin Can I use this as my siggy, please? grin grin
Auntie sorry abeg, wetin be siggy?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by sucezTP(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chanchit: I jst can't believe it, when people say they can't cook... Anyway let me start the lecture ASAP, lets start by teaching you how to boil water for ur bath...
5cups of water inside your kettle
1spoon of dry pepper... Your common sense should tell you when its ready for use, i knw u can't be that dumb... So after your bath, we'll move to more important dishes... Good luck..

LMAO..
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Who cares if u a virgin,na wetin I go chop be that? and how did this crap make front page? undecided
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by sucezTP(f): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
ayoola2002:

Can u come to my house and teach me how to cook indomie noddles.....lol

Your house ke?!
Don't worry! i will teach you right now.

If you gonna use firewood/gas cooker/stove/ hot place, just make sure u get a clean pot/bowl/cup/drum. Place any of the aforementioned on fire, and put 15ltrs of water inside.
Now, put ur indomie noddles; super pack or hungry man size into the water.

Wait till it get done, for like 1 hour and serve..
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Benito69(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
hahaha nice joke...you can't cook, when guys have already invaded the kitchen to sort themselves out. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by madeinnigeria: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
Na wetin be u no sabi cook? Abi u no wan cook...everybody knows how to cook ooo..its just a matter of lookin at someone that has been doin it and u go and try it urself...make perfect cook raise hand up for this world na...
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Dreamflyin(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
I like gals dat dnt knw hw 2 cook. Weird eh? Lol..
Dats me. My current galfriend, a kenyan, she jokes nt wit me, cos if she starts her wahala, i knw hw 2 get bak 2 her, lol....
Call it sissy, i call it ''strenght of a man''.
Onila, no try learn ooo, cos d day my babe tried cookin, we 2 almst died 4rm food poisonin, hahahahah!!!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by locust01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Abio, abeg tell am. Nonsense..
titilaelae:

Cos that's where your topic is relevant and of course that's where you'll be well guided

Register at a catering school or link up with a relation/friend who can cook well and let her/him teach you. All the best.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by AdeniyiA(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
can u imagine an ondo guy like me marrying a person who can not pound d hell out of yam,when i myself can cook almost evry food.
i wud beta stay single wt children from concub***
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by nkemmu(f): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
From all the comments here i havent seen any usefull advise.dats to bad from the people she called her friend be it male or female.@postr,i use to be like you but had to learn d hard way and with stlye without making it obvious.wat i did was,i always stay close to anyone cooking and with my tougue,i count my teeths as the igbos say.as for your stew,onions gives it a good taste.planty onion and also its also healthy.boil your meet for approximately an hour.dont forget to add ur onions to nd a cube of maggi ns salt.fry d blended tomatoes til you are satisfied or sure you cant taste/get d sour taste from it.spices are also important.we have curry and tyme powder,delice,onga,kichen kiniko etc.for your your soup boil your meat and stock adding onious,maggi,salt for approximately an hour.den add ur egusi,ede,or okro dependn on wich ure to cuk,allow to boilllllll for a while,add d vegetable lastly.am sory dis is just a sketch but an idea is better dan none.stay close to ur friends or sisters when they are cookn,learn with your eyes and brain with stlye rada than watching E! On dstv. ask why they added some spices you dont undastand,thats if ure shy to say you cant cook.wish you well sis
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by pearlhapi(f): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
sexkillz:
This is how scammers pick your email and send you scam mails.
exactly•@op expect many ov them and even lotsa unfriendly friends•be careful sha and as for your topik,if you wana know how to cook you would•itz simple and more over if yhu had confided on your mom it would have been a lot better than letting 95 percent of your life story here•cheerz

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by preshuspee: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
angrywhat is our business if you dont know how to cook?? also if u are a virgin. do you wan tto carry ur virginity to heaven beta go and learn how to cook before hunger beat you and ya husband... pls peopls sh;d stop thnkn virginity is somethng to reveal to the world.. keep it between u and ur God.. mtschewwwwwwww angry
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by honeycandy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sharp guy. Take 5. Hehehehe.
tunapawizzy:
lets discuss off camera. u av some attributes i look out for in ladies
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by preshuspee: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
honeycandy: Sharp guy. Take 5. Hehehehe.

virginity abi wink
honeycandy: Sharp guy. Take 5. Hehehehe.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by pearlhapi(f): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
preshuspee: angrywhat is our business if you dont know how to cook?? also if u are a virgin. do you wan tto carry ur virginity to heaven beta go and learn how to cook before hunger beat you and ya husband... pls peopls sh;d stop thnkn virginity is somethng to reveal to the world.. keep it between u and ur God.. mtschewwwwwwww angry
please free the gurl•to be a virgin z nt easy•thumbz up for u onila
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by sleekch1c(f): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
This Onila girl again......are you this delusional? Pls stop taking those hallucinogens! undecided tongue
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by onila(f): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dreamflyin: I like gals dat dnt knw hw 2 cook. Weird eh? Lol..
Dats me. My current galfriend, a kenyan, she jokes nt wit me, cos if she starts her wahala, i knw hw 2 get bak 2 her, lol....
Call it sissy, i call it ''strenght of a man''.
Onila, no try learn ooo, cos d day my babe tried cookin, we 2 almst died 4rm food poisonin, hahahahah!!!

nice story! cheesy

you make me feel better

I hope I find someone like you in the near future smiley
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
Cooking isn't difficult. You just have to make it fun for yourself. tongue
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
onila:

nice story! cheesy

you make me feel better

I hope I find someone like you in the near future smiley
imagine!
U no even get zeal to learn self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frieslandcampina WAMCO Unveils Coast, Olympic, Nunu Milk, Word Twist Campaign / Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? / Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.