Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Marriage- Celibate Dillema - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage- Celibate Dillema (1047 Views)

She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis / The Dillema Men Who Work In A Female World Face / Pastors Dillema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage- Celibate Dillema by tobechi74: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
What i hear from diffrent married men made think twice about marriage.. Getting the right wife is very hard especially in this modern world....

What makes it harder for me is that am not anything near perfection. My turn on are faithfulness, honesty and soft hearted. My turn off are very numerous-easily aggresive, impatient,rigid jealousy,i slap with little provocation, etc.

I wonder if any girl could understand me and bend to my rules.
2 COWS CAN'T DRINK FROM THE SAME POT
ELSE, THEY WOULD NOK HORNS.

For fear of marrying the wrong person who wont understand me and to avoid regular quarrel and eventual divorce,i decided its best not to get married.

When i told my parent my decision, they rebuff the idea and call it irresponsibility. Impossible! .they swore to disown me if i ever think of it. The only condition i was given was to be a PRIEST.

Though i have my moral standard, i am not religious. I go to church once a month, when i feel like and leave earlier b4 clossing.

I cant quote a bible verse except john 3: 16. I cant preach. I dont read bible etc. Being a priest is also almost impossible.

I am realy confused naw as to my decision.SHOULD I ENTER A SEMINARY(i risk expulsion cos am sturborn and disobedient)
or
REMAIN SINGLE WITHOUT BEING A PRIEST[risk dad and mum life eviction]

or

GET MARRIED[hope its to the right understanding wife or get divorced later]
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by Daresh(f): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
Why do you want someone to bend to your will? Why cant you learn to love grow and bend for each other? Marriage is not all take take, you need to give a little or less it will cause friction and resentment.
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by tobechi74: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
Daresh: Why do you want someone to bend to your will? Why cant you learn to love grow and bend for each other? Marriage is not all take take, you need to give a little or less it will cause friction and resentment.

Ure right .....guess is d way i was brought up,....DO THIS OR AM FLOGGED....
Morever, i never had a sister, never lived with a gal.., attended all boys skul....

I have tried to change but find it difficult to understand gals.

Their 1 sharp mouth provokes me only to slap them and feel sorry immediately
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by jigwe101: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2012
You sound like u might regret all of the decisions you're thinking about. Since this is so, make the decision u really want so that (God forbid ) if anything goes wrong, you will learn from the decision YOU made and not what someone made for you.
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by deniyor: 4:07am On Jul 12, 2012
Join the seminary. More women to go around.
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by braveheart2012(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2012
You story is odd. So you would rather remain single and celibate than take on the risk of a failed marriage? Any plan for kids? Something in this math does not add up. Are you gay or bisexual? Do you naturally have a low sex drive or are you asexual? If the answer to these two questions is "No", then there is something else you aren't telling us. What exactly is it about your nature/character that makes you think a woman won't be able to live with you permanently? You mentioned that you slap girls easily. Are you worried that you might be a wife-beater? Or that you have issues with anger management? Please tell us more so we can give you better advice.
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by tobechi74: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2012
braveheart2012: You story is odd. So you would rather remain single and celibate than take on the risk of a failed marriage? Any plan for kids? Something in this math does not add up. Are you gay or bisexual? Do you naturally have a low sex drive or are you asexual? If the answer to these two questions is "No", then there is something else you aren't telling us. What exactly is it about your nature/character that makes you think a woman won't be able to live with you permanently? You mentioned that you slap girls easily. Are you worried that you might be a wife-beater? Or that you have issues with anger management? Please tell us more so we can give you better advice.

i grew up with strong hatred for d female gender since they are responsible for the sin of Adam, David, loss of samsons strenght and also the death of Abacha, my uncle and my first cousin were the hands of women.

Yes, am scared i wil b a wife beater and end up in jail for it.
I grew up with the mentality that one needs to avoid girls to live long.

As for gays or bisexual- NO.
I can stay for years witout sssx
on few occasion when am fully depressed, i patronise d WAYWORD gals. But have not had a female friend not to talk of fmale.
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by Basildon1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
What might really help your situation and slapping tendencies is getting a job! Try it when you are free
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by braveheart2012(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
tobechi74:

i grew up with strong hatred for d female gender since they are responsible for the sin of Adam, David, loss of samsons strenght and also the death of Abacha, my uncle and my first cousin were the hands of women.

Yes, am scared i wil b a wife beater and end up in jail for it.
I grew up with the mentality that one needs to avoid girls to live long.

As for gays or bisexual- NO.
I can stay for years witout sssx
on few occasion when am fully depressed, i patronise d WAYWORD gals. But have not had a female friend not to talk of fmale.

You have been socialized the wrong way and you have had too few quality interactions with women to know that there are good women and there are bad women.

You should join the priesthood.
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by EfemenaXY: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
braveheart2012:

You have been socialized the wrong way and you have had too few quality interactions with women to know that there are good women and there are bad women.

You should join the priesthood.

Do you really think that's a good idea?

I mean he's just told us how he's got this deep rooted hatred for females because we caused the downfall of Adam grin, David grin grin, Samson grin grin grin, Abacha grin grin grin grin, his uncle and first cousin!

What d'you think would happen to any female whose unfortunate enough to meet him when she goes for confession??!! shocked tongue
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by tobechi74: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thks,
its like every majority are suggesting priest

i guess i need to start building my mind to 4 years studying philosophy and 4 years theology;-(
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by redcliff: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^^ u be sickler bros. Sickler in the two sense of am. 1. Seeking attention 2. Sick in the head
Re: Marriage- Celibate Dillema by braveheart2012(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2012
redcliff: ^^^ u be sickler bros. Sickler in the two sense of am. 1. Seeking attention 2. Sick in the head

Thanks for saying what I was afraid to say. I honestly think he is mentally ill.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her See Reason Without Sounding Too 'christian'? / 9 Prayers To God That Will Make Your Marriage Blossom!! / His Mother Said He Must Marry A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.