Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped (24403 Views)

PHOTO: Popular Broadcaster, Alhaji Rasaq Gawat Still Missing After 3 Years / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by quest003: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F224169009[/img]
Popular tv presenter, e didè e ji sari anchor alh razaq Aremu Gawat is missing.

A close friend of his confirmed this to me. He was said to have left his island office yesterday saying he was going to Ikeja only for his car to be found at Apongbon by the police, that's around 1am. Lets all join hands in prayer and hope he comes out alive(amin)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by quest003: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2012
maybe some of us dnt knw d tv programme called e dide e ji sari. Its shown on nta 10 during d period ramadan, where cash and various prizes are given to callers who has correct ans to questn posed to them
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by tbaba1234: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Insecurity in 9ja is getting out of control...

May Allah bring him back safely to his loved ones... amin!!
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2012
Where did he go?! undecided

Is there kidnapping in Lagos?! undecided

Did he travel?! undecided

Did he run away?! undecided

Was he found passed out due to whatever reason and taken to a hospital?! undecided

Was he raptured? undecided

WHERE IS AREMU?!! undecided
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by SHEAU(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2012
Moderator, how can we confirm this and move it to front page if the story is true?

who know it might help?
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by talk2xp: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2012
I pray nothing is wrong. Not at this time or anytime at all. We sure hope to see him on our screen at this holy month. Ramadan Kareem in advance.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by humblebee: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2012
SHEAU: Moderator, how can we confirm this and move it to front page if the story is true?

who know it might help?

its true. a friend of mine knows the daughter.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Ajengogo(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2012
May Allah protect and bring him out alive wherever he may be. We really need his services in d forthcoming Ramadhan, Ya Rabbi
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by afm4ever(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2012
Hmm nawao 4 dis country o
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Odegbami1(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2012
I pray for Allah's protection and guidance on him. I also hope is not a kidnapping issue because it will be a terrible thing if this kidnapping stuff should enter Lagos
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by jamst(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2012
May Almighty ALLAH save him & keep him alive 4 d sake of his good deeds...Yaa ALLAH amin amin amin
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Jarus(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2012
Ajengogo: May Allah protect and bring him out alive wherever he may be. We really need his services in d forthcoming Ramadhan, Ya Rabbi

Amin
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by naffysa(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2012
May Allah protect him where ever he is. Ameen
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2012
Does he drink ? If he does,then, he's prolly cooling off somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by maclatunji: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2012
quest003: [img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F224169009[/img]
Popular tv presenter, e didè e ji sari anchor alh razaq Aremu Gawat is missing.

A close friend of his confirmed this to me. He was said to have left his island office yesterday saying he was going to Ikeja only for his car to be found at Apongbon by the police, that's around 1am. Lets all join hands in prayer and hope he comes out alive(amin)

I am hoping this is not true. However, if you have any information regarding his whereabouts, kindly call 767 or 112. These are the Lagos State Emergency numbers and BELIEVE ME, they will react to it promptly.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by maclatunji: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No!
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by kennysalaht: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2012
may Allah be with him ooooo,which country is dis.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by solomon111(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by aitanofi(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2012
OMG!, what is happening in dis country, seeing this man on air brings happiness, may he be protected wherever he is right now, what effort has d lagos state security officers exhibited so far?, dis is disturbing.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by bohboh275(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2012
How i wish Nigeria have all the sophisticated forensic facilities. They could have check the car for DNA, finger print or any trace evidence. They can also try to get his phone records to see which phone tower is phone last got service point so they can pin point a location of his last known where about. They will just need a warrant to serve is service provider. I think the phone records will help allot since Nigeria doesn't have the forensic facilities.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Freiburger(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

lol grin grin
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Alveez(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2012
May Almighty Allah protect him and bring him back home safely!
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by maclatunji: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2012
This is a scandal!
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by badesco(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2012
Let us keep praying for this nice ma,May Allah bring him back safely.Amen.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Freiburger(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2012
maclatunji:

No!
so, how did you know that?
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by fesse(f): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2012
I pray and hope that he is safe wherever he is.

But the truth about the matter is that if he is truly missing, that means somebody somewhere is trying to take his media position come this Ramadan. Go to the national mosque in abuja and see how the politics is being played.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Freiburger(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2012
fesse: I pray and hope that he is safe wherever he is.

But the truth about the matter is that if he is truly missing, that means somebody somewhere is trying to take his media position come this Ramadan. Go to the national mosque in abuja and see how the politics is being played.
Politics in the mosque?
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by jide4lagos(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2012
Baba jubril, Baba ruka. I just called ma mum to confirm. What a sad news. May Allah protect him wherever he is. Such a gud man to ma family.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by tonte(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2012
I'm surprised no one has blamed GEJ 4 this one yet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Sworn In As Kogi Deputy Governor / Fulani Group Demands 4% Of Bauchi Land To End Clashes / Ayade Woos Delegates Ahead Of APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.