Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! (199449 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gentletwits: .Where is ur maturity if u make noise in trifles?U dont know who criticized u,u flared!So u cant take correctn but ur target remains to enter a disciplined service,gal?I c u only must b submissive n learn damn real fast!Same goes 2 every other!Discipline is God's!@janjansin,b wise!God is not God of desperate!He is God of Eccl.3..If God says Yes,who can say no?God c!Watch her comments!She has bn very authoritative atimes n childed Stevolat on issue she wasnt grounded.I believe in God n we wil meet some day,goddam soon,somhw!She must remain my frend!And I encourage her 2 b back 2 ds thread a beta person.9t!
@gentletwit we all stand 2 b corrected. If u've got sumtim dat can help oyah drop it
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2012
@gentlewitz i neva meant to talk 2 u so rudely bt i only wnt u to realise one thing that very soon we wil all gather together in camp for like a period of nine month i dnt knw the kinds of feelings u want yhayhock to hav 4 u wen u meet in camp.that's why u have to maintain a good relationship ere cos it's one of the characteristics of this job.@yhayhock jst pls nd come back nd do the normal thing u always do here
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
lets not confuse our selves here, God is not d author of confusion. lets put all dis tins aside n focus on meeting in camp soonxt. pls more in4s, there is hope 4 us all ijn.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ppada: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2012
I heard tht th long waiting call might com 2 an end either december or january, but i was‘nt sure
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wat i learnt is dat it mayb by next year,tho they'v finishd compiling and verification of d names & result,dat wat is keeping dem nw is d release of fund 4 d training whc may either b december,january or febuary. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Ppada,uziehot,Stevolat,janjansin,vickyhandsome and others , i really appreciate ur words of encouragements. @Genteltwits,its unfortunate that u will nt be part of us in the camp let alone u meeting me in person and even making freinds with me. U'v lost out on this race already. Bt get use to it that am a Male, nt a Female as displayed in my status. @house, the fact is that all has been concluded from the NHQ and even return successful list to various Commands since early last mnth waiting for the final signal to call up candidates which might be received any moment frm nw. This is authoritative bt not all personnels who knew will even open up to u . One Nigeria.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
At yhayhock u mite nt wnt to release ur number ere bt i wil jst b happy if u can call my number so as to talk beta.am nurudeen frm osun state 08134363584
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Gentletwits: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
S. YAYOCK:
@Ppada,uziehot,Stevolat,janjansin,vickyhandsome and others , i really appreciate ur words of encouragements. @Genteltwits,its unfortunate that u will nt be part of us in the camp let alone u meeting me in person and even making freinds with me. U'v lost out on this race already. Bt get use to it that am a Male, nt a Female as displayed in my status. @house, the fact is that all has been concluded from the NHQ and even return successful list to various Commands since early last mnth waiting for the final signal to call up candidates which might be received any moment frm nw. This is authoritative bt not all personnels who knew will even open up to u . One Nigeria.
.If God says Yes nobody can say no.If God says Yes even d greatest leader in d world can't say no!When God said Yes even d Presidency(S.Abacha)cud not say no!Almighty God has said Yes,is it u S.Yayock dt stops Almighty God!Almighty God wud ans u in time!

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocentc25: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
Infact i doubt the future of this country, a mature guy like yayock and gentlewite or what do they call there names, can be exchanging bad words like this on social network, what a pity, pls both of u re mature enough that what you re doing here, many re looking up onto u in order to learn fm u, gain fm you and divulge all value info on sss @ ur hence there but here fighting, pls i beseech u stop it and look forward 4 the success of both of u, will all meet @ camp very soon where we have a group call nairaland detective members(NDM) i love you all
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2012
@Innocent u make sense with that comment..nd at yhayhock nd gentle witz why can't u jst called a spade a spade.can't u use those cadet that r in camp nw as an example.have u ever seen them insulting each other ere than giving time to time information.u guys nid to b wise nd grow up
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2012
@Innocent u make sense with that comment..nd at yhayhock nd gentle witz why can't u jst call a spade a spade.can't u use those cadet that r in camp nw as an example.have u ever seen them insulting each other ere than giving time to time information.u guys nid to b wise nd grow up
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2012
My sincere apology to the house but i beg on us to exercise maturity in our submissions by desisting from unneccessary criticism on the contributions of others. If anybody have any info, genuine or hearsay, i think the house will gladly welcm that atleast to control the tension the house is going through and even gv more hope to those who might have loss it. @innocentc25 and janjansin, i salute ur courage, @Gentletwits,we are one, @house, don't just give up, keep the lights up. its not yet over. Surely, soonest than expected. One love, One mind, One Nigeria. Merry Xmas in advance.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by kaynex(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2012
This list dat is expected is it for ASO and detectives alone? Is there any second batch for Cadet officers?

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocentc25: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Kaynet, only God know the best but 4 now, only Aso and detectives re on point, and my last communication with a senior officer, he said the list as been sent to Abuja for approval we just need to put more courage and endurance, am sure will all make the list in Jesus Name, dont forget me NAIRALAND DETECTIVES MEMBERS (NDM) @ training ground. Note i hope we will be alert this year by early next year where we go to training straight love u all. Innocentc your guy
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
So my pple,r we saying no chance 4 cadet who werent call 4 trainin dis yr.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ppada: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2012
My whole life i never put any thing deep into my heart like this job, i was totally convinced to my self that i got the job, even though i dont really like it from the start. Untill after i receive a text inviting me for an aptitute test, which i attend and indeed pass. One will say how did i know that i pass? Because i was called for an interview, and normally when you were called for an interview it means you pass the aptitute test. The next thing that makes me relaxed and feel like am already there, is the phone call i received. where the voice coming out was asking me are you...? I reply yes sir, write an application letter and bring it to our command. If you pass through this what will you consider your self? But up to now never heard from them again. So when i heard that they called some us to camp i was shocked and confuse, i quickly said to my self some thing is wrong some where. I had to be among because i was among the 10 candidates whose name was sent to NHQ abuja, and i have the extra leg apart from the left and right we all have. When i shake the extra leg, the leg said to me be patient. From there i lose hope and throw the stuff out of my heart. But later a member s.yayock make a post that push me up to see the end of the road, for ASO and DETECTIVES since cadets have long gone. Never give up change you thinking to change you life. See you in camp soon

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2012
@ppada,the same thing happened to me nt until my good frend yhahock brought back the hope cos the director's p.a told me that no name wil b removed out of the names snt to abj nd that made me suprised nd confused when i heard some people were in camp..any way i knw we r all going to make it insha allahu.whch state are u frm ppada
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ppada: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2012
janjansin: @ppada,the same thing happened to me nt until my good frend yhahock brought back the hope cos the director's p.a told me that no name wil b removed out of the names snt to abj nd that made me suprised nd confused when i heard some people were in camp..any way i knw we r all going to make it insha allahu.whch state are u frm ppada
kd
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
10x house 4 d vital in4s. i strongly believe dat dis lng awaited game will b playd after d xmas n new yr. @innocentc, i feel u! NDM. even d devil knw dat God will c us 2ru. Hope alive, c u guyz in camp
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Henrhyme4u(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ok
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls @all can sum1 tell me how much dey pay detectives? Since dey r directly unda presidency,dey r not using 18,000 minimum wage. God'll c us thru
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Stevolat: Pls @all can sum1 tell me how much dey pay detectives? Since dey r directly unda presidency,dey r not using 18,000 minimum wage. God'll c us thru
i beg any answer 2 dis
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocentc25: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Stevalot, salary is not the main issue now lets pray to God so we can made the final list, c u all in school very soon NDM, nairaland detective members
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2012
innocentc25: @Stevalot, salary is not the main issue now lets pray to God so we can made the final list, c u all in school very soon NDM, nairaland detective members
pls if u have ans kindly give me,i'm only doin sum comparison wit millitary cos detective is equivalent 2 recruit in d army. If u have beta info on dia rank in sss,share it. @all nice wkend
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2012
@stevalot, i dnt tink any body can publicly release such in4mation.
@house, y d silence? plz we nid more in4s. there is hope 4 us
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
@innocentc25 and vickyhandsome, u guyz really spoke well. @Stevolat, what u should b praying for nw is to be call up for trainning and not getting busy doing some mathematics on salary maters. I wil nt tel u the salary scale but knw that SSS is nt a place of enjoyment bt pure work with less time for relaxation but life insurance wil cover u e.t.c. @ house, keep the fire burning. Sooner, we all shal get to c. One love, One mind, One Nigeria.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ok i don hear u pple if u no wan hear me
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocentc25: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2012
I wish myself and my fellow expectant a very wonderful week ahead, dis week will be our week in Jesus name, i can't wait to see u all @ training school next year January, lets keep hope alive with God all things are possible, one nairaland detectives member NDM, one nation, one Nigeria
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
@yayork, it's really gud 2 av u bk in dis thread. @innocentc25, i say a very big Amen to dat. @house, lets just wait patiently 4 each day 2 pass by and hope 4 a better 2morrow. merry xmas in advance and pls dnt 4get 2 kip all hope alive. 1luv
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Cafcruxy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Pls pals do any one of u knw states dat re still recruiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

In Desperate Need Of A Job / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.