Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram (14584 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by amaba: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2012
God bless Pastor Oritsejafor 4 his boldness.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by ssjalo(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2012
all christian shall take note, never allow this evil doer to continue destroying us or our properties. Be alert and never agree with this nonsense so called boko haram. God is seen you.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by princeada: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2012
IBB, ATIKU CIROMA and Buhari on your marks.

Get set
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by princeada: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2012
The way terrorist are handled any where in the World by Americans is exactly the same way they will handle BOKO.

They cannot continue to wait for Federal Government while people are dying.

That is the purpose of DESIGNATION by American Republicans.They aim at releasing freedom for every citizen held hostage by TERROR.

With this designation, there is limited soverienty on country aimed at including Nigeria
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
princeada:
The way terrorist are handled any where in the World by Americans is exactly the same way they will handle BOKO.

They cannot continue to wait for Federal Government while people are dying.

That is the purpose of DESIGNATION by American Republicans.They aim at releasing freedom for every citizen held hostage by TERROR.

With this designation, there is limited soverienty on country aimed at including Nigeria

Why can't they wait for the Government that the Nigerian people overwhelmingly elected about a year ago??

Even with the designation, Nigeria remains a sovereign democracy, and the Nigerian people made their choice last year for what they want.

America has it's own priorities and we expect our Government here to pay attention to us FIRST, before that which concerns Nigeria. America is not here to save Nigerians from their own mistakes - The Nigerian people need to get up and do what they need to. America is not here to clean up after you all.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
brownlord:

You must be MAD, so the pipeline they vandalise belongs to u abi, u govt. Comes to ur house, and take ur resources, in the process polluting your enviroment, farmland, water witout putin anytin back, and the mend in other to get their own share of their resources did what they did and u makin noise, did they go about harming muslims, govt. Buildings or innocent people, they where after those who was exploiting them, why can't ur broders do the same, face the govt. And leave harmless people, is it the groundnut and onions they are fighting for?

Please stop posting like someone with a stick stuck in his medulla!

The pipelines belong to the Nigerian people, and I am sure even your parents helped teach you at some point that what belongs to the Nigerian Government actually belongs to the Nigerian people and when people vandalize these public properties, they actually vandalize their own property.

The environment in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians. That is why anyone can go to anywhere Nigeria to live. That is the idea of belonging to this union. Please enough of the brain-dead "no be you own, na my own" mentality. This helps fuel the same stupidity that continues to destroy this nation.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by MahatmaGhandi: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Please stop posting like someone with a stick stuck in his medulla!

The pipelines belong to the Nigerian people, and I am sure even your parents helped teach you at some point that what belongs to the Nigerian Government actually belongs to the Nigerian people and when people vandalize these public properties, they actually vandalize their own property.

The environment in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians. That is why anyone can go to anywhere Nigeria to live. That is the idea of belonging to this union. Please enough of the brain-dead "no be you own, na my own" mentality. This helps fuel the same stupidity that continues to destroy this nation.

Just like the groundnut pyramid and cocoa exports belonged to the nigerian people and was used for the provision of infrastructure for the niger delta shey?,where in history did the people of nigeria choose to be nigerians,the only grounds on which you can make this claim of one nigeria is after a referendum, if there were no oil in the niger delta will there be a one nigeria? Why do you think the idea of a national conference is treasonable to the mind of many elites,as much as I know we are nigerians by confession in our minds we are hausa,yoruba,ibo,ibibio,ijaw etc,am actually surprised a civilian believes In that all resources belong to the government shit, there is just one ethnic group clamouring for one nigeria,we know who they are, and why they do.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by laoma15(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
Oritsejafor is a deluded old F.o.o.l!!!.

Remember the untrained and unguarded Children who called Bald head in the Bible in those days.

A bear came out from the bush and kill forty of them.

stop abusing an annointed man of God!

Be warned!
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by laoma15(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
emmatok: This Pastor is playing with fire,

If Boko Haram is Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO),then Nigeria (not Northern Nigeria alone)is in trouble.

Because Boko-Haram is a Terrorist Organization founded in Nigeria.

I don't know how the member(churches) of CAN and PFN allow this man Become their Leader.

where are you from?
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by kingroyce: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Musiwa2: i dont see obama in hypocrisy. the issue is, it is hard to define boko haram. boko haram is seeking a country in the north. it make it hard to define them as either a rebel army or terrorists .

the issue is. boko haram is northern base. boko haram also have attack non christian location. boko haram has target southerner who are not christian.

it is saying, it want north to be a country. Boko Haram ask southerner to leave the North. It tell you. it goes beyoud religion. It is only interested in secession.

since boko haram can also be define as a rebellion army. it makes it hard to define them.. they want an islamic country in the north.. ethnicity play alot in this.

Nigeria is in a civil war already.

With pictures like this. Nigeria is already in a civil war. so it is hard for them to classify boko haram.

There is also the issue of ethnic target involve.. Which is obvious from those target.

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/02/jstf-mg-nest.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kK-jpt31kpE/T0g8GVRvY-I/AAAAAAAAB8g/x16DNtUn7EA/s1600/Gombe.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20120226/800_gombe_nigeria_ap_120226.jpg?2[/img]
we dont need too much talk without appropriate actions while more christians die, if what the boko's need is the north declared as a country them let them have their land as a country but being honest thats a big fat lie-it's a religious and political motif against the christians and christianity- remember that crude oil that was stored in Kaduna, they also need the oil money not only their dry land
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by kingroyce: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
laoma15: Oritsejafor is a deluded old F.o.o.l!!!.

Remember the untrained and unguarded Children who called Bald head in the Bible in those days.

A bear came out from the bush and kill forty of them.

stop abusing an annointed man of God!

Be warned!
this is a very crazy contradiction, pls read ur comment again
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Who doesnt know that the jerry curl bling bling Oritsejafor is a f00l?

What did he do when children were being killed in Calabar claiming they were witches

What a useless man
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by SisiKill1: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dayo, not to defend the man oh but I will him take over the WINCHY WINCHY SLAPPERS

People who do that should rot in hell along with those who drill holes in little children's heads or bathe them in acid!!!!
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mahatma Ghandi:

Just like the groundnut pyramid and cocoa exports belonged to the nigerian people and was used for the provision of infrastructure for the niger delta shey?,where in history did the people of nigeria choose to be nigerians,the only grounds on which you can make this claim of one nigeria is after a referendum, if there were no oil in the niger delta will there be a one nigeria? Why do you think the idea of a national conference is treasonable to the mind of many elites,as much as I know we are nigerians by confession in our minds we are hausa,yoruba,ibo,ibibio,ijaw etc,am actually surprised a civilian believes In that all resources belong to the government shit, there is just one ethnic group clamouring for one nigeria,we know who they are, and why they do.

Sigh!!

a) If you asked your grandparents they would tell you that all of Nigeria reaped the benefits of the crops grown back then in the north. It was not a State by state ownership or a regional thing.

b) Stop asking daft questions . . the people don't come out to decide if they want to or not. Most all of the countries in the world never had that chance, so asking that question everytime you are asked to use your head is daft. If you do not like being in Nigeria, you are welcome to renounce your citizenship.

c) Nigeri existed almost a century before oil was discovered. There are so many countries out there with no drop of oil in their bothers, yet they are still a country. Again, Stop asking daft questions. If you do not like being in Nigeria, you are welcome to renounce your citizenship.

d) Ask Jonathan why the idea of National Congress is treasonable. He is from the South-South and he helped make it so. Again, Stop asking daft questions. If you do not like being in Nigeria, you are welcome to renounce your citizenship.

e) Um . . if you cannot read, ask others to interpret it for you. Again, nothing belongs to Government as all of it belongs to the Nigerian people. so when you claim you vandalize that which belongs to Government, you are actually vandalizing that which belongs to the Nigerian people. Look, stop asking daft questions.

f) No one ethnic group is clamouring for one Nigeria, and no one ethnic group is clamouring for leaving Nigeria. All we have are lone elements such as your person, who are not even appointed leaders over the people, suggesting your can impose your personal delusions on the majority. You think because you can scream loud and hear your own-selves means you speak for all the people. Look, If you are not interested in being a Nigeria anymore. WALK!!! Renounce your citizenship and leave others to chart their own destiny.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Litmus: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
Boko is sponsored from abroad. Boko aims to create a disabling environment of chaos in Africa similar to the one in Afghanistan and Pakistan's northern frontier. This environment is one in which all sorts of frontiers deviancy flourishes and one in which Islam can mount its delusional vision of Worldwide Islam. Firstly though,in this environment, women and children can be raped, murdered and mutilated at the whim of warlords, Drug Barons, Gunrunners etc and drugs can be grown on large scale and trafficked. All sorts of Madrasahs can spring up to brainwash and pacify the people so that they can more be easily exploited.

Boko harem underestimated Nigeria and now will exploit every angle it can. If you hand it the poverty angle, it will use poverty; if you give it Sectarianism angle, it will use that too; give it ethnicity and it will use ethnicity. This is one of the reason why people need to watch what the say. For example make statements such as, ‘Boko wants to create a Northern state’,will give Bokoharem and Sponsors another angle to exploit. But make no mistake, Bokoharem wants to spread its reach all over West Africa. It will spread south, move around to northern Cameroon, influence Niger, Chad and link up with Sudan. Another branch, seemingly independent, will start in South Africa among the Muslim community. Boko, the insurgency in the Maghreb and Somali need to be destroyed as soon as possible.

I believe America knows exactly what Bokoharem is. America knows that Arabs who want to harm American economic interests worldwide with an ultimate aim of challenging the West’s worldwide ideological dominance sponsor Bokoharem and Islamic militancy in North and East Africa.

Unlike many Nigerians, I do not believe America (under Obama) means Nigeria well. America believes (mistakenly in my view) that it has a handle on Bokoharem and that it can destroy Boko at will. But mischievously, at a whim almost, do not mind if Boko courses irrevocable harm to the Nigerian nation.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
abbey621:

You are a crazy individual, OSAMA BIN LADEN was directly responsible for thousands of American Citizen losing their lives, not to talk of billions of dollars lost through the destruction of infrastructure and you dare blame them for using all means to get to him, you disgust me!

Is there any award for being α̲̅ hypocrite? Destroying α̲̅ whole nation because of one man!!!? Common use ur fu.kin brain.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
Litmus: Boko is sponsored from abroad. Boko aims to create a disabling environment of chaos in Africa similar to the one in Afghanistan and Pakistan's northern frontier. This environment is one in which all sorts of frontiers deviancy flourishes and one in which Islam can mount its delusional vision of Worldwide Islam. Firstly though,in this environment, women and children can be raped, murdered and mutilated at the whim of warlords, Drug Barons, Gunrunners etc and drugs can be grown on large scale and trafficked. All sorts of Madrasahs can spring up to brainwash and pacify the people so that they can more be easily exploited.

Boko harem underestimated Nigeria and now will exploit every angle it can. If you hand it the poverty angle, it will use poverty; if you give it Sectarianism angle, it will use that too; give it ethnicity and it will use ethnicity. This is one of the reason why people need to watch what the say. For example make statements such as, ‘Boko wants to create a Northern state’,will give Bokoharem and Sponsors another angle to exploit. But make no mistake, Bokoharem wants to spread its reach all over West Africa. It will spread south, move around to northern Cameroon, influence Niger, Chad and link up with Sudan. Another branch, seemingly independent, will start in South Africa among the Muslim community. Boko, the insurgency in the Maghreb and Somali need to be destroyed as soon as possible.

I believe America knows exactly what Bokoharem is. America knows that Arabs who want to harm American economic interests worldwide with an ultimate aim of challenging the West’s worldwide ideological dominance sponsor Bokoharem and Islamic militancy in North and East Africa.

Unlike many Nigerians, I do not believe America (under Obama) means Nigeria well. America believes (mistakenly in my view) that it has a handle on Bokoharem and that it can destroy Boko at will. But mischievously, at a whim almost, do not mind if Boko courses irrevocable harm to the Nigerian nation.

Listen to yourself dude, listen to yourself!!! Do you mean arabs are delibrately detroying their own nations...how will that help to islamise the whole world? Stop being delusional.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by MahatmaGhandi: 3:22am On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Sigh!!

a) If you asked your grandparents they would tell you that all of Nigeria reaped the benefits of the crops grown back then in the north. It was not a State by state ownership or a regional thing.

b) Stop asking daft questions . . the people don't come out to decide if they want to or not. Most all of the countries in the world never had that chance, so asking that question everytime you are asked to use your head is daft. If you do not like being in Nigeria, you are welcome to renounce your citizenship.

c) Nigeri existed almost a century before oil was discovered. There are so many countries out there with no drop of oil in their bothers, yet they are still a country. Again, Stop asking daft questions. If you do not like being in Nigeria, you are welcome to renounce your citizenship.

d) Ask Jonathan why the idea of National Congress is treasonable. He is from the South-South and he helped make it so. Again, Stop asking daft questions. If you do not like being in Nigeria, you are welcome to renounce your citizenship.

e) Um . . if you cannot read, ask others to interpret it for you. Again, nothing belongs to Government as all of it belongs to the Nigerian people. so when you claim you vandalize that which belongs to Government, you are actually vandalizing that which belongs to the Nigerian people. Look, stop asking daft questions.

f) No one ethnic group is clamouring for one Nigeria, and no one ethnic group is clamouring for leaving Nigeria. All we have are lone elements such as your person, who are not even appointed leaders over the people, suggesting your can impose your personal delusions on the majority. You think because you can scream loud and hear your own-selves means you speak for all the people. Look, If you are not interested in being a Nigeria anymore. WALK!!! Renounce your citizenship and leave others to chart their own destiny.

It is people like this that the 21st century does not need,I think I have an idea where you are from,a place where personalities are attacked instead of issues,am not gonna join words with you in a show of shame instead of wits,if you want a debate fine but just remember to leave members of my family out of it,I asked very simple questions to which I expected any sane being to counter with reason and facts not insults.
About renouncing nigeria,I do not know if you know or understood what the world suffered both in human and material resources just because a section of the country decided to opt out of an unfavourable union.
You also said "all of Nigeria reaped the benefits of the crops grown back then in the north" that my friend is very far from the truth as history shows that before the civil war the regions survived on what they produced any student of history can take me up on that.
Again you said " Stop asking daft questions . . the people don't come out to decide if they want to or not. Most all of the countries in the world never had that chance" am sorry but I must ask again if the people don't come out to decided then you should use this forum to clear us on who does,I think I will find that very educating,well am not surprised as most people in government think along thesame line with you but then I will point a few examples to one of which is northen and sourthen sudan,the former yegoslavia,the defunct USSR to mention but a few,the only place where People were forcefully matched and merged as countries is africa and this was done to ease colonisation once again I stand to be corrected.
You also said " Nigeri existed almost a century before oil was discovered. There are so many countries out there with no drop of oil in their bothers, yet they are still a country" I assume that by "nigeri" you mean nigeria,well my friend let me correct you there hundred years aga there was no nigeria what we had was no nigeria,what we had were empires that qualify in todays context as independent nations,given the friction we have in nigeria today it will not be far fetched to say these empire still exist in the hearts of the people,those country out there existing without a drop of oil decided to be a country you are yet to show me the point in history when the old empires sat and called them selves NIGERIA,you must know that the first step in nation building starts with the legitimacy of the nation in the heart of the citizens
You said "if you cannot read, ask others to interpret it for you. Again, nothing belongs to Government as all of it belongs to the Nigerian people. so when you claim you vandalize that which belongs to Government, you are actually vandalizing that which belongs to the Nigerian people".(I find this and many others very insulting) my simple answer to this is that deep in the heart of the people "nigeria" does not exist because it lacks legitimacy,a foremost nigerian once said " Nigeria is a mere geographical expression".
Lastly you said "No one ethnic group is clamouring for one Nigeria" I will at the point beg SEUN to put what you said to vote,what ever the house decided will be my stand and I will forever hold my peace on this matter,see my friend I got no beef for you but I hate it when facts gets twisted.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by redsun(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2012
How can there be peace in a country where the leaders and even the clergies(oyedpo) like this noise maker are lawless?That is what america is trying to point out.

Nigeria is a lawless society,that is why the leaders are not held responsible for their atrocities.And that is the core problem.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Litmus: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2012

It’s all linked, though some folks can’t see it right now blinded by the need to superimpose their own national polemic on what is in fact an international issue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18723035

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/61614000/jpg/_61614326_mali_afp.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18870130
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by studM(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Dayo, not to defend the man oh but I will him take over the WINCHY WINCHY SLAPPERS

People who do that should rot in hell along with those who drill holes in little children's heads or bathe them in acid!!!!

I can see ur foolishness knows no limits as regards spiritual maters,nd ur total disregard for God's anointed ones,dts y u can comfortably sit at home 2 type all sort of statements and post it on a public forum like ds,d Bible says,death and life is in d power of d tongue,and those who love it shall eat d fruit thereof",and bcuz"a man is ensnared by d words of his mouth",ur ignorance will bring destructn upon u and ur likes if u choose not 2 repent
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Petovi: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hear me all ye nairalanderz bokoharan is coming to an end very soon and at the end of bokoharan many secrects would be revealed.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by LadyExcellency: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2016
dayokanu:
Who doesnt know that the jerry curl bling bling Oritsejafor is a f00l?

What did he do when children were being killed in Calabar claiming they were witches

What a useless man

These are days when the opposition were in Love with Bokoharam, just a year into GEJ presidency

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Alive - Babangida Speaks From Germany / Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, / Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.