Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Cassava Country - Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cassava Country - Nigeria (683 Views)

This Is How APC PLANS To RULE Our Country(nigeria)!! / Five Shocking Things You Never Knew About Your Country, Nigeria! / I am Tired Of This Country (Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Country - Nigeria by tos4u(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Fellow nairalander, wat do u feel about Nigeria bcomin d greatest cassava producer in d world. When other good commodities are there, it just a big disgrace and our Presidnt and his cohorts are jubilating about it, my God! Cassava of all foods i tire for dis nation,
Re: Cassava Country - Nigeria by Pukkah: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
tos4u: Fellow nairalander, wat do u feel about Nigeria bcomin d greatest cassava producer in d world. When other good commodities are there, it just a big disgrace and our Presidnt and his cohorts are jubilating about it, my God! Cassava of all foods i tire for dis nation,

And what exactly is wrong with promoting the production of cassava?
Re: Cassava Country - Nigeria by jmaine: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
tos4u: Fellow nairalander, wat do u feel about Nigeria bcomin d greatest cassava producer in d world. When other good commodities are there, it just a big disgrace and our Presidnt and his cohorts are jubilating about it, my God! Cassava of all foods i tire for dis nation,

What is shameful about creating wealth via Cassava cultivation, processing and marketing ? . . .And What is shameful about Cassava ranking as one of the major food source in Nigeria ? . . .
Re: Cassava Country - Nigeria by Pataki: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Actually before this President Retardeen started shouting his cassava bread, Nigeria has always been the highest producer of cassava globally according to FAO statistics.

So nothing new on being a cassava producing nation.
Re: Cassava Country - Nigeria by jara: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
It is people like this complaining son of Mary that drag Nigeria down. If cassava is what we have you want what we do not have because you can steal foreign exchange to buy. Even then, don't we have to sell cassava first to earn foreign exchange before you can steal it?
Re: Cassava Country - Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2012

This post qualifies for the dullest post ever to come out of a Nairalander.

A little education.
Nigeria imports about $4 Billion Dollars of wheat. You know why? Because the white man made us to love bread and now noodles and spagetti. So they makes tonnes of money because they found use for something they grow in abundance.
Nigeria is the biggest producer of Cassava worldwide. If we can create better use for cassava and the world finds value in what we have created, then we would be richer for it. Oil is of value because the world found use of it as an energy source.

One question please; What class are you and what position did you take last term?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashola ‘arrests’ Col, Sergeant On BRT Lane / Bamanga’s Trouble With Aso Rock / Jonathan Seeks Divine Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.