Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? (939 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? by dotcomnamename: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
Why do some men beat their wives after showing that they're in love and ready to spend the rest of their life with the wife? Why?
If I had a son and he beat his wife I swear to God I would actually happily disown him.
I dont think it's a good idea beating your woman no matter she might have done wrong..... Biblically it's completely wrong.
Just saw a man terribly beating his wife all in the name of friending with gossip women like her.. I think he could have sit her down and advice her that it is not the best for her. With prayer, she could change...
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
This topic has been discussed already
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thread closed#

Reason - recycled
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? by Johndoe100(m): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Why do some men beat their wives after showing that they're in love and ready to spend the rest of their life with the wife? Why?
If I had a son and he beat his wife I swear to God I would actually happily disown him.
I dont think it's a good idea beating your woman no matter she might have done wrong..... Biblically it's completely wrong.
Just saw a man terribly beating his wife all in the name of friending with gossip women like her.. I think he could have sit her down and advice her that it is not the best for her. With prayer, she could change...

When you are all grown up and have solved the mystery of what that dark place is between a woman's legs, you will understand.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? by dotcomnamename: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100:

When you are all grown up and have solved the mystery of what that dark place is between a woman's legs, you will understand.

Hmm, after the bellow pic? Lies all about ''I Love U'', ''I can never raise my hand on woman'', etc

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help Her She Needs Our Advice / Four Days!! / Three Of 10 Nigerian Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’ -DNA Expert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.