Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,342 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (14580 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by ibhena(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
Often times we hear of some people who claim being more Nigerian than others, but have all their lives stayed, schooled and work in just one town, state or region. Generally, the more the places you visit, the better your view of life and the more you understand people, their way of life and what drives them. Even your analysis of events and happenings will be based on informed position and not on hear-say or speculation. So guys, how many states have you visited in Nigeria Personally, I've travelled to over 15 states and still counting. My goal is to tour the whole 36 states!

5 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2012
I live in Lagos. I have been to Ogun state(my state of origin). I have been in Jos(NYSC) and Abuja. I passed through some states(can't remember) on my way to Abuja from Jos.

Took a flight from Lagos to Jos, so I obviously flew over some states I am not aware of.
In summary;
Ogun state.
Plateau.
Abuja.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by plezant(f): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
19 states + abuja
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by member10: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
Abuja
Kaduna
Plateau
Bauchi
Gombe
Kano
Rivers
Delta

Passed through
Jigawa
Nassarawa
Niger
Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by tobechi20(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
From imo
Born in lagos
been to enugu
visited abia
sec skul in abj

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Caracta(f): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
12 states and still counting
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Piyke: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Visited:

Lagos
Abuja
Osun
Ogun
Gombe
Edo
Benue
Enugu
Ebonyi
Abia
Imo
Anambra
Rivers

Driven through:

Taraba
Adamawa
Kogi
Kaduna
Plateau
Nasarawa
Bauchi

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by megxo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
stay in kd, bt i've bin 2 imo(origin), abuja is always a strol, visited friends in jos, went 2 bauchi 4 Pume once, visit ma friend @Gombe, skoold in adamawa, av gone to anambra often, visited family n friends in lagos,wrote naval exams in abia state, gone 2 kano once in ma SIWES placement search den, av crossed plenty more wen doin all doz road trips lyk jigawa, delta, kogi, benue, ogun, ebonyi, enugu n a host of odas...

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by charlsecy4(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Anambra (Origin)
Enugu
Abia
Imo
Edo (University)
Delta
Rivers
Lagos
Oyo
Osun (NYSC)

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by megxo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
megxo: stay in kd, bt i've bin 2 imo(origin), abuja is always a strol, visited friends in jos, went 2 bauchi 4 Pume once, visit ma friend @Gombe, skoold in adamawa, av gone to anambra often, visited family n friends in lagos,wrote naval exams in abia state, gone 2 kano once in ma SIWES placement search den, av crossed plenty more wen doin all doz road trips lyk jigawa, delta, kogi, benue, ogun, ebonyi, enugu n a host of odas...
me don do plenty waka o

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by lexonah(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
lemme see mmm.... Born in kaduna,...taken 2 ma villa crossriver,primary skl in kano....secondary skl in abj....university runs took me 2 minna,calabar,portharcourt......finally landed in kano....did ma I.T IN LAGOS,wen on i.t visited ogun,ibadan,osun on official assignment.nt 2 4get lokoja ......yup yup dats about it ...planning on touring da east during service.....luv naija....*winks*

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by PHIPEX(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
I was filling a certain form of recent that asked me this question, it was then it occured to me that I've only been to Anambra, Lagos, Ogun, Delta, Enugu, Rivers,"Abuja" and passed through Imo, Bayelsa, Edo, Benue, Kogi and Ondo.

Am yet to know how the core North looks like, thanks to the internet though. grin grin
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
Bauchi
Kano
Abuja
Niger
Lagos
Port-harcourt
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Delta
Benin
Benue
Kogi

And still counting and if i include the ones I've passed then e go don reach 20+.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
State of Emergency
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Lebee4(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
yes @ OP, you are right.
I was born and brought up in Kaduna state, travel to jigawa state to do some menial job after secondary school, studied at unilorin in Kwara state. Frequent Ogbomoso in Oyo state during my Undergraduate year, i also frequent lagos state. In my final year, i visited ondo state and Ibadan. My state of origin is Kogi, served in nassarawa state and lived in Abuja after NYSC. Got a job in PH with my site in Owerri imo state and presently am in Delta state.
I also work a bit in Katsina state and do go for supply in Kano those days. How many state i cover please? Niger inclusive.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by olu4life(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lagos - place of birth and spent all my childhood here
Ogun- University
Kaduna - sec school for some months
Osun
Kwara - hometown
Oyo
Ondo
Thats all for nw
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by skexy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
i ve visited all the states except Adamawa, planning to go there before end of the year cheesy[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by bulDozer: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
I have been to all states of the Federation but Sokoto. Unfortunately, I don't think I ll ever get to visit Sokoto because of the restiveness in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Bobbystanley(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
I have been to 38 states in nigeria ;DI have been to 38 states in nigeria
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
I have only been to Ota.
I live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by leximo001(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Bobbystanley(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Imo-home town
enugu
anamba
cross river
akwa ibom
rivers state
abia
ebonyi
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by adewasco2k(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
kogi
kwara
ekiti
ondo
osun
oyo
lagos
ogun
jos
benue
enugu
+ ABUJA
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by danslow9(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
I have been to all the states in the country except Kebbi.I intend to go there soon!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by megxo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
skexy: i ve visited all the states except Adamawa, planning to go there before end of the year cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
be prepared 2 travel long 2 days....wif badt roads too
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by lalaboi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lagos - Place of Birth
Abeokuta - Mums place of birth
Epe - u may argue its ogun or lagos lol.
Delta - Uncles wedding
Kaduna - Cousins
Abuja - Mums
Ekiti
Kogi

Thats about it ithink. .
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
Edo(origin, university)
Lagos(reside)
Calabar(went for postume)
Porthharcort
Jos
Ogun
Bayelsa
Abuja
Kaduna

Passed through many others...
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by go4value(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
visited just 15 states o,n countin..
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by sashaa(f): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
Anambra
abia
enugu
imo
delta
edo
rivers
lagos
kaduna
kano
jigawa
abuja
(11) + abj
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Beaf: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Abuja
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom embarassed
Adamawa
Abia
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Benue
Borno
Cross River embarassed
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Ekiti
Gombe
Imo
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Rivers
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / 13 Steps To Pay For Your International Passport Online With N9000. / Tanker Burning Along Ore-Lagos Expressway - Bishops10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.