Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (16839 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Travelling is very interesting thing as i could see majority often included it as one of their hobbies.

So how many countries have u visited? List them just for fun..
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by k2039: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
The first country I stepped on from my mum's womb was the federal republic of Nigeria.
Since birth I have never left the country

29 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Vicjustice: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Demaejy: Travelling is very interesting thing as i could see majority often included it as one of their hobbies.

So how many countries have u visited? List them just for fun..
How about you kicking it off by listing your own visited countries?

5 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Vicjustice: How about you kicking it off by listing your own visited countries?
Vic baba, i commend una me no travel 0. Anyway, i travelled 2 Benin rep and Burkina-faso many tyms sha bt wt that i knw travelling is vry exciting..
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by UmericanGirl(f): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ive been to two Countries only.
USA and (that other one) smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Talk2naija(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
I just want to start oh, going to holland soon
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
UmericanGirl: Ive been to two Countries only.
USA and (that other one) smiley
dats nice, sister. Whts the other one? smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Talk2naija: I just want to start oh, going to holland soon
Your aim shall be fulfilled...!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by UmericanGirl(f): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Demaejy:
dats nice, sister. Whts the other one? smiley

Its (that other one) grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by ghettodreamz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Its (that other one) grin

She meant Nigeria..
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
ghettodreamz:

She meant Nigeria..
oksmiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Talk2naija(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Demaejy:
Your aim shall be fulfilled...!
A big amen!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by yahooman: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
Malaysia & South Africa

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Hotstepper(f): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nigeria, Canada, USA, Ghana, Germany and Norway

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hotstepper: Nigeria, Canada, USA, Ghana, Germany and Norway

Nice xperience...smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by claremont(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
UK (live here), Dubai, Germany, Holland. Next holiday destination is Dominican Republic for some sex tourism grin. Hopefully, I will visit USA and Canada sometime next year.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by kunlery911(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2012
Canada(live here),uk,Germany,paris,Amsterdam,usa,mexico,Jamaica,cuba.n my next destination is Italy n china

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 15, 2012
kunlery911: Canada(live here),uk,Germany,paris,Amsterdam,usa,mexico,Jamaica,cuba.n my next destination is Italy n china
nice experience...smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by tos(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
UK (Manchester, London, Ipswich, Leceister, Birmingham), Netherland (Amsterdam, Almere), France (Paris, Caen), Belgium (Brussel), Czech Republic (Prague), South Africa (Jo'burg, Pretoria, Soweto), Swaziland (Mbabane)

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nigeria, Ghana, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, France.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Araboy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
France
Spain
USA
Jamaica
St lucia
Trinidad
Senegal
Gambia
Ghana
Mauritania
South africa
Kenya
Tanzania
Morocco
Egypt
United arab emirates
Lebanon

4 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by herostarlingy: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
UK, France, Spain, Germany and Holland. Hopping for some holidaying with my family to Brazil and Cuba any time soon.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Krucifax(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
UK (Live here)
Holland
France
Germany
USA
Nigeria

Would love to go to Fiji Islands,Dominican Republic wink,Brazil!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2012
Lol @ people. Topic says "HOW" many countries have you visited in the world not "LIST" how many countries you've visited in the world.

@ Topic, 18 countries!

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012
noble_gas1: Lol @ people. Topic says "HOW" many countries have you visited in the world not "LIST" how many countries you've visited in the world.

@ Topic, 18 countries!
Noble-gas, you were asked to list them just for fun...smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by OmoAlata(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2012
I live in the UK.
I've visited France, Germany (Berlin), Ghana, Nigeria, Stopover at Amsterdam (does this count grin). That's all, I think smiley

I forgot Spain (went to Barcelona for 10 days with my husband - no kids wink )
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Talk2naija(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2012
Can you all that post where you've been prove it, you can prove it with pics of where you visit and you must be in the pics also.. Some pple just dy form I knw that prove me wrong all of you
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2012
Demaejy:
Noble-gas, you were asked to list them just for fun...smiley

OH I guess I missed the list part...lol
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
noble_gas1:

OH I guess I missed the list part...lol
18 countries no be small thing....grin it worths missing ..lol
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Demaejy:
18 countries no be small thing....grin it worths missing ..lol

Abi na bro, lol, miss those "AJALA" days

Africa, South America, Carribean, Europe, Middle east and Asia........
I only have north america and Australia to visit to balance the equation lol

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by topsyking: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2012
After all of una lie finish make I know...me sef I don travel go usa,uk,brazia,SA,mexico,germany,holland,iran,iraq,afghan,kosovo,cuba,barbados,moon,star,australia,desert and Antarctica...that's all I could remember now...

3 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2012
topsyking: After all of una lie finish make I know...me sef I don travel go usa,uk,brazia,SA,mexico,germany,holland,iran,iraq,afghan,kosovo,cuba,barbados,moon,star,australia,desert and Antarctica...that's all I could remember now...

Lol, you'd be suprised at the rate some people actually travel. Once at the canadian embassy in lagos, I saw a man with 12 passports, he's been to over 25 countries, can you imagine that!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker On Fire In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Attempted Robbery On Arik Air Flight: Suspect & Victim Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.